Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,620 members, 7,770,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:33 PM

8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] (77923 Views)

8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by chacoonder(m): 8:15am On Jul 17, 2014
In most cases when woman is no longer interested
in a relationship she doesn’t want to be the one to
end it. And sometimes, women tend to emotionally
sign out of the relationship even before they come
out and say it is over.

The signs below could mean she is losing
connection with you (in which case you should try
to reestablish intimacy immediately), or it could also
mean she is completely over it and fallen out of
love. Whatever the case, it pays to be prepared.
Here are 8 signs your woman is losing interest.

1. Dialing Out: She has not picked up your phone
call in a few days, when you normally talk up to
three times a day before. She keeps coming up with
different excuses as to why she is ignoring you, but
her stories are not satisfactory.

2. She gets secretive : Women are known for
wanting to share their stories and experiences with
loved ones, especially the man in their life. Have
you noticed she has not told you anything personal
lately? This could be a sign that she no longer relies
or connects with you.

3. Suspicious activities: When she picks up calls
from other men while with you, or flirt with others
without giving any consideration for how you feel,
this could mean she does not respect you or your
feelings, and that usually happen when she no
longer had feelings for you.

4. Lack Of Physical Contact: She avoids physical
contact with you. You cannot even hold her hand
without her cringing in disgust. This is a definite
sign that something is wrong.

5. No more fighting: This is perhaps the most subtle
and the most overlooked. If your relationship has
been rocky for some time now (you guys are having
lots of fights) and lately she just suddenly stops
arguing with you or has nothing to say when a fight
comes up, don’t make the mistake of taking this to
mean all your problems are solved. Often, women
express their feelings with words, so when she
stops talking, you should start worrying.

6. She avoids family/friends gatherings: Often
times, women feel guilty when they are about to
end a relationship and hanging out with your
buddies when she knows she is about to break up
with you soon will only make her feel guiltier. So
she will more likely avoid a situation where she will
have to be around your loved ones (friends or
family). It is also the same if she tries to prevent
you from hanging out with her own friends/family.

7: She does not invite you to share: Just like she would
not want to talk to you about her problems/
experience, she will also not ask you to talk about
yours. She no longer cares if you had a bad day,
and when you do talk to her, she probably just give
you non-committal responses like nodding and
mumbling. She also does not contribute to such
conversations anymore.

8. The 'I am Scared 'phrase: She keeps telling you more often than ever how scared she is about the relationship but will never tell you the reason behind her fear.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by Smartsyn(m): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2014
Where are the photos you modafucka..

7 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by zeb04(f): 8:22am On Jul 17, 2014
*Singing R kely*...when a woman is fed up,there aint nothing you can do. It is like runing out of luck smiley
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by vizkiz: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2014
These hoes aren't loyal undecided

10 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by chacoonder(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2014
Smartsyn: Where are the photos you modafucka..
That's a hard one...anyways, i couldn't upload dem due to the epileptic nature of Nigeria's network.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by chacoonder(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2014
zeb04: *Singing R kely*...when a woman is fed up,there aint nothing you can do. It is like runing out of luck smiley
...so who loses more?
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by Smartsyn(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2014
chacoonder: That's a hard one...anyways, i couldn't upload dem due to the epileptic nature of Nigeria's network.
sorry for that one, I just love photos..

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by chacoonder(m): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2014
vizkiz: These hoes aren't loyal undecided
....the nature of woman.
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by Tallesty1(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2014
That is why it is good to have alot of sisters in the sister-zone. All u need to do when she signs out emotionaly is to promote one sister to her position.

13 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by delishpot: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2014
chacoonder: ....the nature of woman.

Because she is a woman she cant leave a relationship again? Are men hoes loyal?
Abegi, una never tire to sulk and sulk over women ni. Go lool developed countries dem no get time cry over women, the men and women know what they want. But typical black man, wants to fuc.k a million side chick and sings hoes aint loyal whin his chick decides to move on. Biko womeb go don dey look men like cry babies now. Make una find better thing do with una lives. Leave the hoes alone, nobody force una to be with them.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by delishpot: 9:14am On Jul 17, 2014
Tallesty1: That is why it is good to have alot of sisters in the sister-zone. All u need to do when she signs out emotionaly is to promote one sister to her position.

If a woman does this now she will be tagged a hoe kwo. Yet its sweet when a mab does it.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2014
Free her. She deserves her freedom and space. And move on cool
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by nekede11(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2014
Tru talk @op

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by zeb04(f): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2014
chacoonder: ...so who loses more?
. Loses how,is break up about wining and losing. When you done with r/ship,you move ahead kapish.
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by Tallesty1(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2014
delishpot:
If a woman does this now she will be tagged a hoe kwo. Yet its sweet when a man does it.
Sex is not involved in every relationship ma. Dating Is Not Fvcking.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by delishpot: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2014
Tallesty1: Sex is not involved in every relationship ma. Dating Is Not Fvcking.

All I want to ask is, if a woman does this will it be okay too? I never mentioned furking. Its allowed to have side chicks fucking or not, how do you have time for the maun chick? And why do men cry if a woman wants to move on but its okay for men to move on and a wkman should not cry or try to change their minds?
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2014
If she doesn't want me, her best friend does. Always saves me the trouble of having to start all over again.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by Gooci(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2014
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by Tallesty1(m): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2014
delishpot:
All I want to ask is, if a woman does this will it be okay too?
It is ok if I have signed out emotionally
delishpot: I never mentioned furking. Its allowed to have side chicks fucking or not, how do you have time for the main chick?
It is a guys thing and I don't think you will understand, besides gals have side guys too so it ballanced.
delishpot: And why do men cry if a woman wants to move on but its okay for men to move on and a wooman should not cry or try to change their minds?
The one who cries when relationship crashes is the one who is really inlove. It has nothing to do with gender. Like I said, It pointless crying over spilt milk, she doesn't care anymore, moreover a lady signs out emotionally when another guy is involved so the remedy is to promote a sister.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2014
These signs are so true....
Exactly what i use to tell a guy that am fed up
Especially number 5
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by freshness2020: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
It should have been 8 ways to slow-kill a man..
Some women get mind sha, but its always a two way thing, men are not excepted too!
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by delishpot: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tallesty1: It is ok if I have signed out emotionally
It is a guys thing and I don't think you will understand, besides gals have side guys too so it ballanced.
The one who cries when relationship crashes is the one who is really inlove. It has nothing to do with gender. Like I said, It pointless crying over spilt milk, she doesn't care anymore, moreover a lady signs out emotionally when another guy is involved so the remedy is to promote a sister.

Ok, so why the these hoes aint loyal slogan? Why not just move on. Everybody in a relationship has the right to move on. Both genders have dissloyal people so stop crying about hoes. These words will haunt our daughters in future cos its all our sons hear from their fathers, uncles, brothers and men around them. That women are hoes and they aint loyal. I am only talking cos I have a daughter and even if I dont have a daughter I may one day have a grand daughter or a niece.
Biko loyal men, leave our women alone oooooo.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
delishpot:

If a woman does this now she will be tagged a hoe kwo. Yet its sweet when a man does it.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by DrObum(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
SELENAqueensy: These signs are so true....
Exactly what i use to tell a guy that am fed up
Especially number 5
Thank God you're still fighting with me oooo! !!
grin grin grin
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by Project400: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tallesty1: That is why it is good to have alot of sisters in the sister-zone. All u need to do when she signs out emotionaly is to promote one sister to her position.
cheesy
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by Tallesty1(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
delishpot:

Ok, so why the these hoes aint loyal slogan? Why not just move on. Everybody in a relationship has the right to move on. Both genders have dissloyal people so stop crying about hoes. These words will haunt our daughters in future cos its all our sons hear from their fathers, uncles, brothers and men around them. That women are hoes and they aint loyal. I am only talking cos I have a daughter and even if I dont have a daughter I may one day have a grand daughter or a niece.
Biko loyal men, leave our women alone oooooo.
Are you sure I was the one that used that slogan:/
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by chacoonder(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
delishpot:

Because she is a woman she cant leave a relationship again? Are men hoes loyal?
Abegi, una never tire to sulk and sulk over women ni. Go lool developed countries dem no get time cry over women, the men and women know what they want. But typical black man, wants to fuc.k a million side chick and sings hoes aint loyal whin his chick decides to move on. Biko womeb go don dey look men like cry babies now. Make una find better thing do with una lives. Leave the hoes alone, nobody force una to be with them.
what's your point exactly?
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by delishpot: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tallesty1: Are you sure I was the one that used that slogan:/

Ok o, nor vex, I think say I notice you pat the back of the bros wey talk am. As in you confirm him slogan say him talk true.
Its well sha. I hope say my dear daughter nor go dey society wey hate its women with passion. Make God give meoney to fit teleport her to a safer and better land where women are no threat to the men. cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by delishpot: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
chacoonder: what's your point exactly?

I chose to no write essay about that.
I don hungry, some kain questions dey make me hungry and this na one of them. Make I go chop, any time my bele full, I go give you ansa.
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by chacoonder(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
lols...so you want all men to indulge in promiscuity?
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by Tallesty1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
chacoonder: lols...so you want all men to indulge in promiscuity?
Nah, thats not promiscuity.
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by Tallesty1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
delishpot:

Ok o, nor vex, I think say I notice you pat the back of the bros wey talk am. As in you confirm him slogan say him talk true.
Its well sha. I hope say my dear daughter nor go dey society wey hate its women with passion. Make God give meoney to fit teleport her to a safer and better land where women are no threat to the men. cool
My dear, I do not support what he said neither did I confirm that it was the truth. There is a mistake somewhere. Nigerians love and respect their women, don't take the comments here very serious because most people here live duals lives. The real them hardly come online.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.