Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? (5940 Views)

LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) / What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jenams: I had one while in sch in benin. She almost killed muah!
that feeling , bro cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Kk4: I was tired of driving around owerri looking for an apartment, the rain was not making it easier. As I walk round the building one more time under the rain, I told emeka my agent, "I'll take it".

Two weeks and I was fully packed in and exchanging pleasantries with my new neighbors. They were all excited because I was the first corper to have lived there and I work in government house. See everybody forming familiarity.

That was how I met chioma. She is busty, light skin and very friendly. We got a little close but after about a month she traveled to Ghana for business. Chioma is one of those independent chics that are in school and also runs a side business (clothing and girls accessories).. Two months gone and chioma is not back, mean while I have been bleeping one over sabi that won't let me rest since she heard I was serving in govt house. oh well, she kept my mind busy.

It was a sunday evening. I just got back from my folks in Enugu. It was about to rain, so I was indoors, drinking jack daniels and watching WWE. There was a knock, behold, CHIOMA
she was smiling like a little girl that just had her first kiss. I was excited but I acted cool. We Hugged and I could feel my bulge. TF
she went straight to my jack daniels, drank two half glass and starting talking about Ghana. She can talk sha. We are but high,she was getting boring and I was getting Hot. All I could think about is free those huge boobs from that push up bras. I made my move. Right hand on her leg. She stopped talking. I gently placed my left hand on her neck, pulled her closer and kissed her deep and she kissed back. I tore open her bra and she went straight for my belt. That was when I knew. THAT SHE A NYMPHO... I no be writer and this is a true story.
wow !!!! Right timing ... Guess she was overly hor*ny cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
You can never get enough of a nymphomaniac, they go for more thn 4rounds , it takes a strong guy to keep them faithful cheesy damn
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
GreyBlood: ^
Nice story smiley
u got any to share ?
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Kk4(m): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: wow !!!! Right timing ... Guess she was overly hor*ny cheesy
yes she is

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Kk4: yes she is
had a babe like that...... She's never satisfied !!! Once the sexdrive comes ... Its like been in paradize *aF*
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Kk4(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: had a babe like that...... She's never satisfied !!! Once the sexdrive comes ... Its like been in paradize *aF*
funny. Some of these girls are really pretty and smart. They just need a guy that can match their sex drive.
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by GreyBlood: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: u got any to share ?
Not sure, I think girls get molested and not guys tho I experienced such when I was younger but recently I've only had such challenges with men.

Sometimes it surprises me what a man looks for in another man's behind
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
Kk4: funny. Some of these girls are really pretty and smart. They just need a guy that can match their sex drive.
a 2rounds guy should nt move close to one unless ....he will be cheated on cheesy sad
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
GreyBlood: Not sure, I think girls get molested and not guys tho I experienced such when I was younger but recently I've only had such challenges with men.

r u male or female ?
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
GreyBlood: Not sure, I think girls get molested and not guys tho I experienced such when I was younger but recently I've only had such challenges with men.

so a guy molested u ? :s ....
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
bartnnaji: Do you need a sugar mummy? I
am Agent shola, i can assist you in
getting a sugar mummy of your choice.
There are so many in Nigeria and
out side Nigeria women who are
desperate in getting a guy that
will satisfy them.
If you are interested contact me
call me on +2348075779874 for
more information's.
Fill The form Below;
NAME>
AGE>?
LOCATION>
OCCUPATION>
am a sugar daddy ......
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
xynerise:
Never met one
My babe is One and so far, na she dey beg me say I been lion..I nearly wound her abdomen thrice... She couldn't walk for close to a day. She confessed her exes weren't endowed..But she will soon be heading for NYsc sha..Nigga qone missed her

she is faithful type...
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
bartnnaji: Do you need a sugar mummy? I
am Agent shola, i can assist you in
getting a sugar mummy of your choice.
There are so many in Nigeria and
out side Nigeria women who are
desperate in getting a guy that
will satisfy them.
If you are interested contact me
call me on +2348075779874 for
more information's.
Fill The form Below;
NAME> Donald Genes
AGE>? 39
LOCATION> Sambisa
OCCUPATION> Bokoharamites

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
DonaldGenes:
My babe is One and so far, na she dey beg me say I been lion..I nearly wound her abdomen thrice... She couldn't walk for close to a day. She confessed he exes weren't endowed..But she will soon be heading for NYsc sha..Nigga qone missed her
awwww bro ... Guess its good bye to ur nymphomaniac ...... Or u still gonna dey game ni ? cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
[quote author=DonaldGenes][/quote]bokoharamite/ suicide bomber :-/ smiley cheesy lolz ...... Sugar mummy things ..iffahear
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
A nympho woman.. like a friend of mine, calls her man from work to have phone intimacy in her office, and then
goes home at lunch, for sex.. and on the way back
to work masturbates. all the while back at work--
thinking about the sex she had. and coming
home.. yet again, to have more bouts of sex..
Its terrific !!!!
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Talon05: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
Everybody wants a nymphomaniac but problem is, after a while the nym.pho goes and the maniac stays. Your life will never be the same again when that happens.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Talon05: Everybody wants a nymphomaniac but problem is, after a while the nympho goes and the maniac stays. Your life will never be the same again when that happens.
wow!!! So u are terming it as a cycle ......... *pensive* :S
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
They are human beings smiley. Being a nymphomaniac is a psychological condition.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
neutralwaya: They are human beings smiley. Being a nymphomaniac is a psychological condition.
. Sure , a therapist could be of help cheesy .
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by dre11(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
Never dated one...... but heard stories, which might be truth or false....

So, no commentlipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: . Sure , a therapist could be of help cheesy .

Of course. When she can control it. They are the best girlfriends/wife to have.

Can you identify a ny-m-pho at a mile ?
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
neutralwaya:

Of course. When she can control it. They are the best girlfriends/wife to have.

Can you identify a ny-m-pho at a mile ?
I knw one wen I meet one , av meet a couple of nymp*ho
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: I knw one wen I meet one , av meet a couple of nymp*ho

Badt guy sad ... How do you decode ? From their steps, gaze, body language, dress style ?

They seem reserved to the eyes you know ....
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
dre11: Never dated one...... but heard stories, which might be truth or false....

So, no commentlipsrsealed
the stories on this thread are true ...... So far ...... U will always knw that sexually insatiable gf bruhh .
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
neutralwaya:

Badt guy sad ... How do you decode ? From their steps, gaze, body language, dress style ?

They seem reserved to the eyes you know ....
most nymph*o are very shy ....buh very crazy on the inside ..But when u get close to them , u guys would share personal stuffs.. While she shares her experience, u will be able to judge if she is or not ,.... The way to their heart is being a listening guy ..
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: most nymph*o are very shy ....buh very crazy on the inside ..But when u get close to them , u guys would share personal stuffs.. While she shares her experience, u will be able to judge if she is or not ,.... The way to their heart is being a listening guy ..

You are quite right. They are free spirited.

Have you seen this movie : Helen of Troy ?
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
neutralwaya:

You are quite right. They are free spirited.

Have you seen this movie : Helen of Troy ?
no I avnt ..... Might download it tho .what's it about
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: no I avnt ..... Might download it tho .what's it about

It is a romantic adventure of Ancient Greek Kingdoms. The lead female protagonist in that movie tends to exhibits the attributes of a ny-m-pho.

Let me tell you a secret : Ny-m-pho's can be used as lethal weapons a.k.a spies cool

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
neutralwaya:

It is a romantic adventure of Ancient Greek Kingdoms. The lead female protagonist in that movie tends to exhibits the attributes of a ny-m-pho.

Let me tell you a secret : Ny-m-pho's can be used as lethal weapons a.k.a spies cool
sure ... but those particular nymphoz* aint any good again , they don't care about what people think ...... Thus u can term them as sluts.. Read the post nd see how nympho*s are

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L / The Cucumber Girl / How To Have Sex For The First Time And Enjoy It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.