Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! (40687 Views)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... / My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts: Doesn't Want A New Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by NNKEGO: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2014
My dear,let dis not mAke u sad,just talk to her n let her know dat she doesn't have to do all that because she is tryin to be more spiritual. Infact,softly let her know u love her buh she shud try and maintain dat same person u met 4 years back,that one can still look good and serve God properly.
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Janetozi(f): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2014
obowunmi: Some women can be frauds sometimes. If you use make up to attract him, you shouldn't just change the game in the middle of the journey. It's wicked.

You sold him on your makeup, wigs, and thin waist. Now you want to stop using it plus start getting fat, that's wicked.
by then, she wasn't aware that make up is not good for someone who wish to be a true christain. She was wearing it out of ignorance
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by obowunmi(m): 9:04am On Jul 18, 2014
Janetozi: by then, she wasn't aware that make up is not good for someone who wish to be a true christain. She was wearing it out of ignorance

The Bible says you should not use makeup abi?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Blockus: 9:05am On Jul 18, 2014
eghosarita: @snowpe, I can understand ur prediament, however, that is not a reason for u to cheat on her, have u forgotten for better or worse, the truth is you can never find happiness by cheating on her no matter what she has done. I tried to send a direct mail but couldn't, pls try and get in touch with me, eghosarita@yahoo.com, I need to really speak with u indept and this is not a forum for that, I will also like to speak with your wife, because the truth is that you can do away with all those things and still look attractive, look at the picture of the wife of GO mountain of fire and miracles ministries isn't she pretty yet no make up, no weaveon, so there is a way out, just get in touch with me and it will be resolved, I also don't use jewellry so I'm very sure I can speak to her and she will listen. Don't fail to get in touch.

That woman in your picture is a Fhucking Ugly Ogre..

WHAT THE FHUCK!! angry

If thats what being a Christian woman is all about then please 'save me a place in hell' cos thats where all the Vixens are definitely gonna be at.

You people have really turned religion into a very unappealing thing.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by rezzy: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2014
Blockus:

OP!!

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

One day, take her by surprise, looosen your belt and whip her like a child that she is. And when you are done, give her an ultimatum; Return to factory default setting or move out. angry

Dont let any pastor become the head of your family. If your biitch isnt acting right, whip her or cut the biitch off. angry

And its okay if you cheat now, God would understand. If Virgin Mary looked like that, she would not had been God's babymama.

Calling somebody's wife a biitch?

Na only coconut water dey ur head

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Janetozi(f): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2014
obowunmi:

read the reply i gave to nairakobo and get the answer to ur question from there
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Blockus: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2014
rezzy:

Calling somebody's wife a biitch?

Na only coconut water dey ur head

Biicth.. Is not negative when used as a term of endearment like calling a guy 'my Nigga'.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by EternalBeing: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2014
Odilafta: You married her because of her artificial looks

I wonder O! When he should be grateful that the wife is getting closer to GOD, I believe that the prayer/godliness of a wife elevates the husband. Some will say offering our spirits to GOD is all about the content not the container; then let them serve you food with toilet po/potee whether you'll eat it. A friend of mine is complaining bitterly that his own wife suddenly changed from being virtuous to being bitchy... always heavily madeup, bombom revealing tight trousers and breasts revealing spaghetti... He said her bitchy dress is driving him suicidal, that he's suspecting her to be sleeping with her boss etc. The way you dress is the way you'll be addressed.
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Urine: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2014
Massive shout out to Blockus, the only brother keeping it real on this thread.

Op, the fact that you can't make your wife "keep it" 100% is a failure on your part. It's time to heed the call, you know what to do.
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Onyinyechi1008: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2014
Blockus:

Who in her right mind would marry me? cool

Seriously, I asked myself that same question. Who in her right mind will marry a guy like you. I pity that soul..

I am still sowing my wild oaths.
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Jarchi(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2014
Stop all d babbling, suddenly d meat pie u do buy daily doesn't have d inner fillings,will u keep buying it without the inner fillings. Back to matter, she shud be able to tell his husband why she changed and if she wud want to keep away,she shud ask herself who she is dressing for, man,husband,God,pastor or herself. Wat I knw is u dress for 3 people. God,ur husband and ur self, I don't care wat anybody is gonna say if my wife is owkay wif it den itz a done deal. You d husband needs to start reading ur bible well so u wud be able to guide her through the right path, man made doctrines God made d bible, ask her dis question,those dat brought xtainity to nigeria,if dey die where wud dey go, wud God send dem to d pit of hell for putting on make-up and jewelries. She shud be able to put done tangible reason why d she change. But u also must love ur wife for who she is and try appreciate ha for wateva change she chooses to go wif. Don't be enslave by doctrine cuz don't dat made dem are bound to change dem but d word of God is above all doctrines and false rules and regulation.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by tonididdy(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2014
lol she stopped wearing g-strings and ties too much wrapper and wears 3shirts at once...

haha our OP is protesting #babeBRINGbackYOURsexiness

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by lovejo(m): 9:19am On Jul 18, 2014
Op, take her to christ embassy for Sunday service for a month, she will adjust her dressing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Onyinyechi1008: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2014
Morotov1: You're a damn piece of work.

More like a twisted piece of work.
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by CoachDX: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2014
ammyluv2002: I understand your point....I sugguest you find a way to still love her like that cause if that's the way she has chosen to worship her God, it won't be fair for you to start cheating on her. I know guys have areas that gets them attracted to ladies but you don't really have a choice here rather you should support her and makke her feel loved.

Btw, thatz why is always good to fall in love with the someone from the inside and not because of the physical apperance cause you may get married to a queen today and by tomorrow her beauty is gone. We should be able to still love those we claim we love even if the person turns out to be a skeleton tomorrow, just take a clue from a mother's love to her child or even God's love to His children. Love should be unconditional. @OP, pls don't get me wrong o...I'm not making reference to you, just saying generally
At bolded!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Blockus: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2014
Onyinyechi1008: Seriously, I asked myself that same question. Who in her right mind will marry a guy like you. I pity that soul..

Lol... grin

Onyinyechi,

I say this with all the arrogance I can muster in the world.. I am amongst the very few Good men in the world. You would be lucky to have a Man like me as a friend. You would have been blessed above your wildest dreams to be married to a man like me. #Bank that!

No insult o!! Just the plain darn truth. grin

If you take my cynicism and sacastic comments online as a representation of who I actually am, then I say goodluck to you. grin

NO WOMAN WOULD EVER HAVE CAUSE TO PITY MY WIFE FOR BEING MARRIED TO ME.. BUT EVERY WOMAN WOULD ENVY HER FOR HAVING ME AS HER HUSBAND. cool

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by hotboss: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2014
Chaii, this same tin happened in my relationship last yr,after watching a vídeo of a girl who claims to hv gone to heaven abi na under water i no knw,,she said so many evil tins about jewelries nd hair styles plus d dressing stuffs,afta dt d life of my gf neva remain dsame again.she looked so unkept and all d effort to talk to her makes me d devil in her life.i decided to stay dt way,until gradually,she is changing back to norma bt she is very spiritual now, bt we brk Ʊ in d process,pls op dnt do anytin funny,very soon she will become anoda fine nd sweet figure you will even love more dan dt of before.she just started it and wen she is now a master,,you will like her again,,,
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Blockus: 9:29am On Jul 18, 2014
Gentlemen..

Please understand this clearly; God is not against a woman wearing Jewels and ornaments. If your wife isnt wearing jewels for religious reasons, DIVORCE HER. angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by mutualrespect(m): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2014
My dear brother, i can feel your pain even as a christian. As a Bible scholar, i can categorically tell u that the Word of God does not outrightly condemn hair-do, make-up and all the likes. What Apostle Paul taught was moderation in all things. Especially when it becomes an idol. Before any advice from me, let me narrate a personal experience of mine. My wife had similar experience & she was very stubborn about it. she even threw her costly jewelries away & she started looking older & unkept. At first, i was angry but later, i decided to take the bull by the horn as follows:

1- I prayed about it and took her through the scriptures.

2- I was firm at times. For instance, last Sunday, as we got ready for church we was loking like my old mother. I simply locked the door that we are going no where. Seeing my desperation, she manufactured one earing somehow. Anyway, it may not be what i wanted but it is a step in the right direction. What i can say is that, it will not be sudden change. You have to be patient with her, study the scriptures together(let her know you would love her anyway) and be firm. I am still fighting mine & i can assure you i am winning. Wish you the best in your marriage.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by EternalBeing: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2014
obowunmi:

Then as a baby Christian, I used to Love smoking indianhemp and I was not gonna give it up for a Million $! In my desperate bid to keep the habit, from the mist of the congregation one Sunday, I asked my pastor "where is it in the Bible that we should not smoke Indianhemp?" The Church was like WHAT?! The pastor said whenever I'm going for evangelism, I should hold a Jumbo of ganja in one hand, smoking it and my Bible in the other and see how many people would listen to my preaching
That was it; "By their fruits you shall know them" Even though there are chameleons, Ashawos, prostitutes, bitches have a dress code that makes everybody to recognize them, likewise bornagain Christians/ Evangelists have dress code that you'll use to recognize them. It is what it is.
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by snowpe(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2014
to every body that deemed it necessary to drop an advice,I thank you.for those that criticize me I appreciate you.for those like blokus
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by hushmail: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2014
snowpe: hei not the make up issues alone,she now looks unkempt and refuses to make her hair and refuses to even look attractive.

DIRTY & UNKEMPT?
Confine her to a mental insti
eva heard of
cleanliness is next to Godliness?
If she is serious, she wont b dirty
thnk God ur wife is religious
we live in perilous times bro
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by frank317: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2014
Blockus:

True Stoyy:

Mans wife swtiches up and joins a Church and gets really close to her Pastor. Her husband still likes to sleep on Sunday morning and recover from Saturday nights hangover.
Pastor starts praying personally for Wife as their relationship gets even closer.
One Day, Pastor brings wife a vision; YOUR HUSBAND WANTS TO KILL YOU FOR WEALTH.
Wife gets paranoid. Now everytime her husband jokingly says; I swear, to kill you dey hungry me sometimes' she sees it as a serious matter.

Now, Wife is no longer living with her Husband. Pastor still visits her regularly for prayers. grin

#TrueStory.

That man needs to put a leash on his wife sooner than later before a Pastor becomes the head of his family.
If a Man want his wife dressing like a stripper for him, then his wife should dress like a stripper. angry

#The Man is the Head of the Woman, just like Christ in the head of the Church.

i am not gay... but i just found a new love

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2014
Wislet: your artificial hair argument, I can understand. But.....God hates women wearing heels?? Who are you?? Who taught you that?
I have a request. Pls, when you want to appear more righteous and more christian than Christ Himself, do not bring God into it. Thank you.
women wear high heels to boost confidence or to be sexy. Women who wear high heel with the sole purpose to obtain sexual attention are being tempted by
celebrities in the media. BUT, they are only being tempted because of lust that is already inside of them that makes them want to walk and be sexy anyway. Trying to be sexy is lust. All lust is sin. Therefore, trying to be sexy is a sin. Are you wondering, how do you attract a man (your hubby) if you’re not going to be walking or trying to be sexy? Your solution is changing how you think to our Book of truth which cannot lie.
The Bible says, “And I want women to be modest in their appearance. They should wear decent and appropriate clothing and not draw attention to themselves by the way they fix their hair or by wearing gold or pearls or expensive clothing. For women who claim to be devoted to God should
make themselves attractive by living righteously. Dressing in modest apparel is a state of mind. It’s the mind-set that we will not walk or dress in anything that will draw the wrong kind of attention. As you look at the list of items spoken of, naturally this also includes the shoes we wear and how we
walk. More so, we are not to do or put anything on
trying to deliberately draw sexually alluring or conceited (vain) attention. We can still dress as nice as we want, have a confident walk and be covered appropriately.If your still getting men acknowledgin you as sexy; know this. The bible says if a man looks upon a woman and lusts in his heart then he has already committed adultery..matt 5:28
“But you trusted in and relied on your own
beauty and were unfaithful to God and played the
harlot [in idolatry] because of your renown, and
you poured out your fornications upon anyone
who passed by [as you worshiped the idols of
every nation which prevailed over you] and your
beauty was his.” Ezekiel 16:15. I'd love you to show me any lady who wears high heel shoes even on corporate wears for the so-called confidence, that the buttocks is not shaking, and men at not lookin at her lustfully, whether very old or young?
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by hazyfm: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2014
xynerise:
My question still stands

OGA PLS BE PRACTICAL PLEEEEZE
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by snowpe(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2014
to every body that deemed it necessary to drop an advice,I thank you.for those that criticize me I appreciate you.for those like blokus that made the situation hilarious I greet you.we met our pastor yesterday and have been counsel accordingly.thanks for your time and concern.
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by UjSizzle(f): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2014
This is quite easy. Get her to listen to another preacher who says all those stuff are good, and voila you'll have your wife back cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by MadCow1: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2014
snowpe: to every body that deemed it necessary to drop an advice,I thank you.for those that criticize me I appreciate you.for those like blokus that made the situation hilarious I greet you.we met our pastor yesterday and have been counsel accordingly.thanks for your time and concern.

[img]http://www.englishforum.ch/attachments/swiss-politics-news/53012d1353007673-halal-meat-made-switzerland-thread_closed.gif[/img]
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by xynerise: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2014
legendsilver: oga mr adviser, talk wetin dey ur mind jawe. Must u interview him?
So advisers don't ask questions?
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by nkpommpko(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2014
flipflop: Sir, I'm sure you did not marry her just for beauty alone. Your wife has acted on faith, you criticizing and demanding for her to change may destroy her faith. Give her your support as her husband and friend. If you feel she looks unkempt, it just because you are still looking for that woman she used to be. You suggesting cheating on her is absolutely absurd and terribly wicked. Your wife is your wife, stop loving her for the outside "beauty" and start focusing on the inward beauty that does not change or fade. *#shrugs shoulder
so he should live with a mad religious brain washed fanatic? Becuase of this marriage thing. Look in a marriage its moderation, if she wants to be a warrior for christ or allah or buddha she should hit the streets and stay there!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Onyinyechi1008: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2014
Then that means that u re gonna marry a woman that doesn't ve a mind of her own. A woman who you will expect to obey you just like a tamed dog do (no offence). A wife been submissive to the husband doesn't mean that she has to be a lap dog.

Blockus:

Lol... grin

Onyinyechi,

I say this with all the arrogance I can muster in the world.. I am amongst the very few Good men in the world. You would be lucky to have a Man like me as a friend. You would have been blessed above your wildest dreams to be married to a man like me. #Bank that!

No insult o!! Just the plain darn truth. grin

If you take my cynicism and sacastic comments online as a representation of who I actually am, then I say goodluck to you. grin

NO WOMAN WOULD EVER HAVE CAUSE TO PITY MY WIFE FOR BEING MARRIED TO ME.. BUT EVERY WOMAN WOULD ENVY HER FOR HAVING ME AS HER HUSBAND. cool
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by nairakobo: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2014
Janetozi: deuteronomy 29 vs 5- "and i have led u forty yrs in the wilderness: ur clothes are no waxed old upon u, & thy shoe is not waxen old upon ur for" that shows that God approve of clothes and shoe but did u hear him talk about make up, eye glass and the rest? Genesis 35 vs 2 "then Jacob said unto his household, & to all that were with him, put away the strange gods that are among u, and be clean, and change ur garments: vs 4 and they gave unto Jacob all the strange gods which were in their hand, and all their earrings which were in their ears; and Jacob hi them under the oak which was by shechem" this goes further to show that God approve of garments and not earrings and the rest. Jeremiah 4 vs 3m "and when thou art spoiled wilt thou do? Though thou clothes thy self with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painti, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair............

**** u need a true man of God to brainwise u with the scripture**** u are wallowing in ignorance.

Look at ur simple curly attachment, ur faint lip gloss, seemingly padded br*, low-waist jeans, lol, and u're here quoting scriptures that Jesus has liberated us from, na wa ooooo. My elder sister chose DLF and yet she's remains stunning. The OP isn't against her upgraded devotion, rather he wants her to remain tidy and work on her natural beauty which she had seemlingly abandoned alongside with d 'former' beauty. I'm sure if the wife can maintain wats in ur profile picture, he won't be complaining.
@op, pls help her find d balance, save ur marriage, study the bible more, love her more and pray together always. God bless u bruv.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me / Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman / The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.