Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Moringa and other useful herbs. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Moringa and other useful herbs. (647 Views)

HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. / I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs / Moringa And Quail Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moringa and other useful herbs. by preciousg2: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2014
I wrote on Moringa in this forum some years ago since then I have been actively involved in health issues. I am currently working on a manual that will help you take charge of your health. What is your health challenge? By His grace we ll solve them together.I want to talk on our health this time around.You know it is a common saying that health is wealth in the light of this i will be sharing with you some of the things i have learn over the time.

Ginger is an herb. The rhizome (underground stem) is used as a spice and also as a medicine. It can be used fresh, dried and powdered, or as a juice or oil.

Ginger is commonly used to treat various types of “stomach problems,” including motion sickness, morning sickness, colic, upset stomach, gas, diarrhea, nausea caused by cancer treatment, nausea and vomiting after surgery, as well as loss of appetite.Patmoringa.08024662011.

Other uses include pain relief from arthritis or muscle soreness, menstrual pain, upper respiratory tract infections, cough, and bronchitis. Ginger is also sometimes used for chest pain, low back pain, and stomach pain.

Some people pour the fresh juice on their skin to treat burns. The oil made from ginger is sometimes applied to the skin to relieve pain.

In foods and beverages, ginger is used as a flavoring agent.

In manufacturing, ginger is used as for fragrance in soaps and cosmetics.

One of the chemicals in ginger is also used as an ingredient in laxative, anti-gas, and antacid medications.

How does it work?

Ginger contains chemicals that may reduce nausea and inflammation. Researchers believe the chemicals work primarily in the stomach and intestines, but they may also work in the brain and nervous system to control nausea.Will share another useful herb with you soon.God bless you.
Re: Moringa and other useful herbs. by boluwajokosegun: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2014
I know how to use moringa to cure 100 sicknesses with correct dosage prescriptions using all the different parts of the plant. It is one of the best gift of God to man.

Contact Gbenga on 08136650972 or whatApp:08182355047

(1) (Reply)

7 Step To Break Addictions / Chronic Stomach Ulcer healed with anti ulcer oil!!!!(with pictures) / Most Important Things You Need To Know About Ebola Virus [A MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.