Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Very Strong Motivational Quotes From 5 Movies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Very Strong Motivational Quotes From 5 Movies (583 Views)

This Simple Picture Has A Very Strong Message / Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. / I’ve Learned- A Must Read Motivational And Life Lessons!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Strong Motivational Quotes From 5 Movies by lasheez(m): 11:11am On Jul 17, 2014
Very strong motivational quotes from 5 movies:

1.Brave heart-They can take our lives, but they can never take our FREEDOOOOM!!!

2.The pursuit of “happiness”-If you have got a dream you’ve got to protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they tell you u can’t do it. If you want something go get it period.

3.Akeelah and the bee-Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measures. It is our light not our darkness that frightens us.

4.Rocky Balboa: Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!

5. Any Given Sunday: You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches, so is football. Because in either game - life or football - the margin for error is so small. I mean, one half a step too late or too early and you don't quite make it. One half second too slow, too fast and you don't quite catch it. The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break of the game, every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch
Re: Very Strong Motivational Quotes From 5 Movies by echobee(f): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2014
Ops,
Nollywood nko? angry
Re: Very Strong Motivational Quotes From 5 Movies by Tonykings: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2014
ama show u hw great i am....lol,
Re: Very Strong Motivational Quotes From 5 Movies by veezy84(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2014
undecidedThese na stories ooo no be quote

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Male Children Love Their Mum Most? / You Will Not Regret Listening. / Ribadu Defends Defection To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.