Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) (76867 Views)

Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / Man Punished For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos(photo) / Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
dat guy is not an oyinbo.....na obobo e be...if na white dude...he wont do such...cos his sense of reasoning is high...dat dude grew up in lagos...BITE ME
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by jaybee(f): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
McLuhan: Sometimes you ask yourself, what is it about Nigeria that bestialises people, that brings out the animal in them? Every now and then you find perfectly sensible people who behave impeccably when they are outside Nigeria's shores but who inexplicably succumb to the Nigerian craze immediately they return home. Is there an atmospheric spirit that lurks in the Nigerian airspace and possesses people like some incubus immediately they alight from their aircraft or breathe the Nigerian air? Or is it attributable to a genetic dysfunction in our DNA?

NOTHING IS WRONG BROTHER. I ALSO EASED MYSELF ON THE BRIDGE ON WEDNESDAY AFTER ABOUT TWO AND HALF HOURS IN SLOW CRAWLING TRAFFIC JAM.

NOTHING BESTIALISED THIS SEEMINGLY SENSIBLE MAN! THIS IS THE MOST SENSIBLE THING TO DO IN THE CIRCUMSTANCE. I GUESS WHAT MADE HIM TO TAKE THIS RISK AND SHAME IS WORSE THAN WHAT IT WILL TAKE HIM TO DO OTHERWISE. THAT IS THE ENVIRONMENTAL FACTOR.
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by 9jauk: 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
On spot fine £80 and community service
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
simplyOJ: Can you just imagine this This guy was caught on camera this
morning "watering the flowers" on the bridge linking the 3rd
Mainland to Obalande shocked
Do you expect him to pee on his pants before?He learnt it from watching Nigerians. Please...
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by xandy84: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
Which Chicago are you talking about? Pee on the street? smiles

Rossikki:

Spare us your stories. PEOPLE PEE ON THE STREET IN CHICAGO. END OF STORY.
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
Adesam01:

Because in their country, there are public toilets at every corner so you have no reason to do that on the street but naija is just the opposite of that i.e. there are no public toilets so you have all reasons to do that on the street at every corner.
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by Emart(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Sure say no be Albino be dat?
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by Sunbellar: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
Where are the kidnappers? Can't they see its business opportunity?
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by otiigba1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
he has done nothing wrong here in the UK you are allowed to stop and urinate by the side, i repeat the side of the highway if you are travelling a long way and there are no nearest public toilet, i do it all the time, you do not expect anybody Regardless "oyibo" or not to urinate on himself or get a bladder infection just for the sake of decency, when is time to pee just do it, its nature`s fault

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by otiigba1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
9jauk: On spot fine £80 and community service
angryperharps in westminster, not here in Brixton,

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by antartica(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
otiigba1: he has done nothing wrong here in the UK you are allowed to stop and urinate by the side, i repeat the side of the highway if you are travelling a long way and there are no nearest public toilet, i do it all the time, you do not expect anybody Regardless "oyibo" or not to urinate on himself or get a bladder infection just for the sake of decency, when is time to pee just do it, its nature`s fault

I don't know what part of uk you live in?I have never seen rational people doing that,apart drunk revellers at night,mostly students, junkies,certified alcoholics and pure yobs.

Somebody suggested he is a lebanese and they too are not well known for their societal discipline and organisation.Although some of them are cultured,but most are just as wayward as regular nigerians.
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by eligibility: 12:11am On Jul 18, 2014
IT'S SO PATHETIC PAINTING NIGERIA AS A NATION WITHOUT BEARING. AS A PERSON , TRY TO DISCIPLINE YOURSELF AND ABSTAIN FROM URIINATING PUBLICLY .INDISCIPLINE IS NOT A MONOPOLY OF COLOUR OR RACE.

SURPRISINGLY , I DISLIKE URINATING IN PUBLIC NO MATTER HOW PRESSED I AM.
THE MAN IN PICTURE IS A SHAMELESS PERSON :PIT'S SO PATHETIC PAINTING NIGERIA AS A NATION WITHOUT BEARING. AS A PERSON , TRY TO DISCIPLINE YOURSELF AND ABSTAIN FROM URIINATING PUBLICLY .INDISCIPLINE IS NOT A MONOPOLY OF COLOUR OR RACE.

SURPRISINGLY , I DISLIKE URINATING IN PUBLIC NO MATTER HOW PRESSED I AM.
THE MAN IN PICTURE IS A SHAMELESS PERSON
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by Bolt3(m): 1:02am On Jul 18, 2014
McLuhan: Sometimes you ask yourself, what is it about Nigeria that bestialises people, that brings out the animal in them? Every now and then you find perfectly sensible people who behave impeccably when they are outside Nigeria's shores but who inexplicably succumb to the Nigerian craze immediately they return home. Is there an atmospheric spirit that lurks in the Nigerian airspace and possesses people like some incubus immediately they alight from their aircraft or breathe the Nigerian air? Or is it attributable to a genetic dysfunction in our DNA?
Must you always find a reason to insult Nigeria. He did something wrong and it's his fault not Nigeria's fault.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by ccbaby: 6:10am On Jul 18, 2014
Ok oh shocked
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by Emart(m): 6:25am On Jul 18, 2014
Sure say no be albino be that?
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by Rossikki: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2014
Emart: Sure say no be albino be that?

Who? These?

No they're not albinos. They're whites. Stup.id dummy.
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by Rossikki: 7:27am On Jul 18, 2014

''perfectly sensible people who behave impeccably when they are outside Nigeria's shores''.

You mean like these folks?

................................................[img]http://2.bp..com/_4NsgmZ9mULE/TMtXItjVNNI/AAAAAAAAACk/BR3a1ja3k4Y/s1600/publicshit.jpg[/img]

DUMMY DUM DUM.
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by blaxx: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2014
When in Rome, act like the Romans. He larnt from the best... Nigerians.
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2014
hazyfm:

i think its time we start deporting foreigners who break our laws....

I,m sure you had to go check your dictionary to get the right spelling for DEPORT( Good Job Bro). at least you,ve learnt something Mr Hazyfm
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by hazyfm: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2014
paganizondar:

I,m sure you had to go check your dictionary to get the right spelling for DEPORT( Good Job Bro). at least you,ve learnt something Mr Hazyfm

I'm sure u are one big jobless f00l, walking the street with a portfolio loaded with 3rd class certificates searching for an apprentice job in a drycleaning house, Save your Kilobyte for job hunts and stop wasting your life here...

Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by chimajii: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2014
the thing with bad english is that,1s one person uses it,bam! It spreads like wild fire. @OP 'relieve himself' not 'EASING'
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by Okeikpu(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2014
RoyalRoy: When you live in Rome.... behave like Romans..... when you live among Barbarians..... behave like..... tongue tongue tongue
Na normal thing.... grin we do the same in europe cool o boy.. ya comment hash oo...
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2014
hazyfm:

I'm sure u are one big jobless f00l, walking the street with a portfolio loaded with 3rd class certificates searching for an apprentice job in a drycleaning house, Save your Kilobyte for job hunts and stop wasting your life here...

You still saving kilobytes( Really ! In this Century). I didn,t know it is that bad for you. Why do i have a felling that you are looking for a job. Anyway, you can send me a private mail, I,ll Hook you up if anything comes up. Cheers Bro.
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by hazyfm: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2014
paganizondar:

You still saving kilobytes( Really ! In this Century). I didn,t know it is that bad for you. Why do i have a felling that you are looking for a job. Anyway, you can send me a private mail, I,ll Hook you up if anything comes up. Cheers Bro.

[size=20pt]WHAT'S THIS MUMU SAYING?[/size]

Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by Segman22(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2014
simplyOJ: Can you just imagine this This guy was caught on camera this
morning "watering the flowers" on the bridge linking the 3rd
Mainland to Obalande shocked

LASTMA! KAI!! where are you?
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2014
hazyfm:

[size=20pt]WHAT'S THIS MUMU SAYING?[/size]

You must be some sort of Genius! just curious, How did you use Your Nokia 3310 to Upload A picture File
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by hazyfm: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
paganizondar:

You must be some sort of Genius! just curious, How did you use Your Nokia 3310 to Upload A picture File

Funny! I'm busy bro... Later
Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by blink(f): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ignorance is not an excuse to the law, there is a public toilet close to that place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram / Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) / Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.