Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Peugoet 407 :how Good? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugoet 407 :how Good? (1515 Views)

Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? / Why Is Peugoet 607 So Scarce Now On Nigerian Roads. / Pls Advice Honda Accord 2006 Or A Peugoet 407 2004/2006 Model Suggestion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peugoet 407 :how Good? by jossyme: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2014
Please I need information about Peugeot 407. How good is it and what engine type should one go for? Which model year is great?
Thanks to you all.
Re: Peugoet 407 :how Good? by kingschild123(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2014
It's a very nice vehicle any of the model is very good I have one for sale you can reach me on 08080272682 and it's available for inspection.
Re: Peugoet 407 :how Good? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
jossyme: Please I need information about Peugeot 407. How good is it and what engine type should one go for? Which model year is great?
Thanks to you all.

Does it have to be a Peugeot? If so why?

Why not buy a more dependable and easily maintained vehicle that is more common to Nigeria?

Curious to understand why you have a desire for this marque, please educate me?

PS: Now that I've posted, expect the resident Peugeot self appointed guru to come forth, even though this thread was languishing here. wink
Re: Peugoet 407 :how Good? by Homguy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
What's your prob with the Peugeot brand? I have noticed Your hating remarks about this product in every thread on Nairaland. Is there something you are not saying?
Re: Peugoet 407 :how Good? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Homguy: 1)What's your prob with the Peugeot brand? 2) I have noticed Your hating remarks about this product in 3) every thread on Nairaland. 4) Is there something you are not saying?

1) I have the one pictured on my bucket list so obviously I do not have a problem with the brand. Why are you insecure about discussing vehicle brands?

2) I think hate is a strong word. You should reconsider your choice of word, IMHO.

3) Look up the word exaggerate in the dictionary, I think you would be enlightened.

4) For example? That Peugeots are mostly relying on old glories? I said that already.

OP asked for an opinion, I offered mine, offer yours so that he can make a valid decision.
Re: Peugoet 407 :how Good? by Ikenna351(m): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
jossyme: Please I need information about Peugeot 407. How good is it and what engine type should one go for? Which model year is great?
Thanks to you all.

Hi,

Were you the one that sent me a whatsapp message thursday, 17,07,2014, making an enquiry on Peugeot 407? If yes, I believe we have discussed everything on the phone. But let me know if you need more clarifications.

By the way, a senior colleague of mine in my business group told me today, this evening, that he imports Peugeots from France and sells in Abuja. Incase you stay in Abuja and still searching for one, I can send you his contact to find out if he has one and go for inspection.

Ikenna

(1) (Reply)

Always Had The Notion That The 2013 Kia Cerato And 2013 Ford Focus Are Similar / Have You Seen The World's Fastest Electric Hypercar??? / Honda Accord Babyboy i4, Car Doesn't Go Beyond 3000rpm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.