Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (4702 Views)

For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! / I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 / How Can I Do A Master's With A 3rd Class ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
tokaiki:

If i understand you at all. You are asking if you can use your 2012 waec result in 2015. If yes then the answer to your question is a yes. Your waec result is valid for life.
thanks bro
Re: . by ideepaul: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
sambas: If you can not pass Ordinary Geoplaning, na elect/elect u won pass?
everyone is not like you..nothing is impossible.. I need advice,not discouragement
Re: . by Otuabaroku: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
kibo:

I wasnt referring to you, i was actually telling him to take your advice...if u notice my quote, i told him to take the one below. It was the one above i was against.

Ok, no worries. Cheers.
Re: . by ideepaul: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
Guys!u v made my life worth it. the encouragement and advice has made my planning process easier.
I understand why most of you are telling me tp be careful of my elect/elect choice,nobody wants me to fail again! can u please make suggestions on courses you know are good(any science related course)
Re: . by Olarewajub: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
ideepaul: Guys!u v made my life worth it. the encouragement and advice has made my planning process easier.
I understand why most of you are telling me tp be careful of my elect/elect choice,nobody wants me to fail again! can u please make suggestions on courses you know are good(any science related course)
Do you have passion for any of the clinical courses?
Re: . by ideepaul: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Olarewajub: Do you have passion for any of the clinical courses?
no...but used to fancy radiology and clinical lab tech,but know nothing about them
Re: . by ideepaul: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
happy Sunday guys!hope u r having fun
Re: . by Heineken(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
Elevation: U wrote potential 3* general.....but is ur cgpa so low that u cant hit first class gp to enter 2.4cgpa? Since u still av a session, Dont give up,if ya dont mind u can write the cgpa..
. ......
Re: . by ideepaul: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2014
Yes!it is that bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Law Cut-off Mark / See What I Received On My Phone With jamb as sender (with screenshot) / All Gtb Bank User Should Take Note Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.