Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? (61249 Views)

Nigeria Airways Plane Being Prepared For Take-Off In Ikeja, Lagos In 1969 (Pic) / Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag / Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by eminikansoso(m): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
Willy1willy: Yorubas killed Nigeria Airways

Oloriburuku willy1willy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by portable86(f): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
ogedanny: [img]http://2.bp..com/-fXYF2nH0ht8/U8ep9fNkKBI/AAAAAAAADIg/ZOKPfjP7AIM/s1600/niger.jpeg[/img]

Are they looking trendy like modern day hostess?

Post modern day let's compare.
I think they look host considering the year
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
Evergreen123:

the incumbent leader is trying to revive it
The new national carrier will likely be 80% private, and 20% FG owned.
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by semitunde: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
ichidodo: Emotional verbage from a guilty person....

Smh. Suarez...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Sylverbox(m): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
ogedanny: [img]http://2.bp..com/-fXYF2nH0ht8/U8ep9fNkKBI/AAAAAAAADIg/ZOKPfjP7AIM/s1600/niger.jpeg[/img]

Are they looking trendy like modern day hostess?

the writeup is touching. That was in 1973, imagine where we would have been today!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by colombiana: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=13pt]And where were ur fore fathers to fix it you dummy. You just open your mouth and speak as though the world is against you, but you forget the choices of your fore fathers make what you have as your history today, stop blaming others for your woes. move on boi

Same with the biafra war, you blame Nigeria as though you didnt carry arms too, Biafrans killed also, it was a war, thats what happens, you paid for the choices you made. Stop with the ridiculous blame trades, accept the differences, and make your own history.
[/size]

Complete trash... At times its wise not to type anything

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
colombiana:
Bolded trash... At times its wise not to type anything

[size=13pt]Opinion is as a pebble in the throat my friend, i aint scared to voice it at all(Proudly Yoruba), A very bold one at that. If some good easterners would keep passing the blame history from generation to generation, then there is no wrong in killing the stupid dispute ( that my generation knows little about) with some dose of bitter truth. Im sure you got the message, cheers wink.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by bonetalk(m): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
McWhillion:
Who is this?
lunat!C
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by nagoma(m): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Somebody must have edited the image with that load of crap.

Yes, the second sentence about leadership, the one on profit and the last sentence were all recent addition to the old report.
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by mickeyenglish(m): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: They look like students in a boarding school wearing school uniforms. Nothing attractive about it.
u dis gal insulting those women remeber diaris God ooh[s]
MzJackBaueress: They look like students in a boarding school wearing school uniforms. Nothing attractive about it.
u dis gal insulting those women remeber diaris God ooh[/s]
u dis gal insulting those women remeber diaris God ooh
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by semitunde: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
conyema12:

Just go ahead and answer the simple question. . You are there forming Chinua Achebe

Unfortunately I never read any of the lettered tribalist's books. Picked up Arrow of God once, wasn't exciting enough.

You know I always wondered what Chinua would have done had he seen Wole Soyinka during the war, fighting for Biafra's cause. Hmm...he probably would have knifed him from the back and written about how he was defending himself. Wole Soyinka was a Yoruba anyway, the eternal enemies/benefactors.

I don't have to answer any question my friend. When you start asking truthful questions about our future, whether as a nation or apart; then I can answer you. You are a product of hateful tribal education, and all your heroes are guilty of this.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Lordlexyy: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:

All those you mentioned are only after their own interests and have nothing to offer. They are all politicians without principle. The common man who allows these rich policians to toss him around is the major problem. I can only be optimistic when the citizens begin to know and understand their rights, realise the these bloody politicians are but slaves to the citizens.

But we are far from realising that.
Very true sir. The common man who allow these politicians to manipulate them with bags of rice and salt remain the biggest challenge to our greatness. The body language and actions of all of these policians points to nothing more than more power and self enrichment. It baffles me when suppose grown educated men come out to scream "eko ni baje o or Gej till eternity", when it is obvious that the allocation with them if judiciously and tranparently used, the developmental changes on ground will be a child's play. The politicians lack discipline of stickability and party principle, so also the masses who sees all of this inconsistency but still wouldn't demand for better representation. If this trend continue, God forbid, i forsee more gullible masses being divided further base on ethnicity, tribe or region.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
0rlando0woh:
Libya is doing better than Nigeria.
The average Libyan is living a more comfortable life than the average Nigerian

Libya produces about the same amount of oil as does Nigeria.....for a population of six million people.

If you want to enjoy the Libyan life here....be prepared to tell 154 million of your fellow Nigerians that they are no longer Nigerians.

Nigeria is underdeveloped because we share our oil money instead of using it to fund industrial development.

Man, you Nigerians should forget about oil....because it is the reason why we are poor.
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by obayaya(m): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nigeria Airways died in the 80s under Shagari and IBB's watch

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by phlame(m): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
cry
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by conyema12(m): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=13pt]And where were ur fore fathers to fix it you dummy. You just open your mouth and speak as though the world is against you, but you forget the choices of your fore fathers make what you have as your history today, stop blaming others for your woes. move on boi

Same with the biafra war, you blame Nigeria as though you didnt carry arms too, Biafrans killed also, it was a war, thats what happens, you paid for the choices you made. Stop with the ridiculous blame trades, accept the differences, and make your own history.
[/size]

Point of correction. .. an average igbo man is always comfortable. The reason being that they will always try to succeed in life even if it means opening a shop in Sambisa forest.
While your kinsmen and the hausas are there in the govt institutions milking the economy. Have you ever wondered what happens when the oil runs dry.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Elebiju: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
ichidodo: Emotional verbage from a guilty person....
hon Patrick do u mean verbiage?"Verbiage” is an insulting term usually meant to disparage needlessly wordy prose. Don’t use it to mean simply “wording.” There is no such word as “verbage."

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by xtervaganza(m): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Decibel: You should have known their stock in trade: Looting and Vandalization of Government property with their kinsmen.
don't forget to add.......

Killing 3 million igbos

Making Igbo hero run for his life

Starving igbo father's to death

Raping their women too

Lol
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Dikemaria(m): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
you want them to expose their breasts or cleavage and laps before they become attractive? you need to see the doctor. ehya they are on strike. then try native doctor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking / My Journey To The UK / Eko Atlantic City Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.