Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? (61250 Views)

Nigeria Airways Plane Being Prepared For Take-Off In Ikeja, Lagos In 1969 (Pic) / Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag / Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by jude33084(m): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
sarutobie:
"you will ate each other up"..chaii..too much awuf no good..see free education in action...

cheesy cheesy grin

*Looks into my pack of pop corn, Chie! its empty!

Hey pls bring me more packs grin
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by SailorXY: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
collynzo2:
I am appaled at the hypocrisy of those who destroyed the Nigerian state, Mr Ilmuguboy.
Allow the man who is trying to repair the damages your fathers made to do so in peace!
That is all.
well said
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Awoofawo(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
If you want to know; what is wrong with Nigeria. "Just come to Nairaland political section"
Lot of low-life on this forum, I weep for my country o! cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by SailorXY: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
xtervaganza: Notice to all nairalanders......

A hungry man is an angry man

Since the igbos father's died of starvation.

The pitiful igbos here were born hungry

Hence their anger

Don't be mad at them

Just laugh at their eternal idiocy

And always remind them what led to the waste of 3 million of their father's

Hahahahahahahaha
grin grin grin grin
very entertaining!

its just that I see more hungry Yoruba fellas even in the capital of the SW cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Faun(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
xtervaganza: bla bla bla

Still your worthless people are all here still searching for the golden fleece?

Since they couldn't accomplish a thing on your cursed land

This same arrogant attitude led to your fathers demise.

You little tramp will soon join them lol

grin When people say the IQ of the avergae Yoruba is naturally very low, I have no reason to doubt them, because I see it every day; and this post of yours is a very fine example.

Bros, Igbos are everywhere and every part of the country, as well as their own, just like there are thousands of Yorubas in every other part of the country, so you can spare us that ignorant, overused and exhausted rhetoric.

The 5 million people in Anambra. What are they? Robots?

The 4.6 million people in Imo State nko? What are they? Aliens?

You illiterates just make me laugh when you keep talking about Igbos in your region, but it doesn't shock me. You've long been known to be too ignorant and wretched to afford trips outside your region; that's why you can't travel outside your region to see how your brothers litter every other place too.
Go to Abuja and you'll see thousands of your Yoruba brothers who only work as taxi drivers because that's the only type of job they can land. grin

And talking about people dying... If I were you, I'd turn my attention to Ogun state which is on the brink of total collapse as your Fulani masters keep slaughtering you like cockroaches everyday. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Faun(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
SailorXY:
grin grin grin grin
very entertaining!

its just that I see more hungry Yoruba fellas even in the capital of the SW cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL! You don't need to tell.
Even their politicians now share rice to their hungry assses as the only way of capturing their votes, as they know just how wretched they are grin. Ekiti, Osun, Oyo. The story is the same.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Those Glory days... smiley too bad i only learnt about them in school and never witnessed it. It behooves the present stock of leaders we have today to give we the young generation a taste of the goodlife they enjoyed back in their days. My dad use to tell me how back in the days University Students were fed by an FG welfare Scheme in most Universities in Nigeria... Today it's all tales... Nigeria shall regain her lost glory again!

i was reading it and i was saying yes yes yes until you go to that part.. are u sure there will be still be one Naija after 2015.. this one that the conference get K leg
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by SpartanQueen: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
I just want to slap some sense into some commenters on this thread. The information in the image was doctored for God's sake. Yet here we are, derailing the thread to ethnic bashings. Yet you wonder why Nigeria cannot move forward when all you do is point fingers at yourselves. Shame!! Keep pointing fingers. That will defintely solve ALL of Nigeria's problems. *zooms off in Bentley*

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by emsheddy(m): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
na so una go dey here dey kill una selves, strangle each other with insults and hatred. Yet the pple wey dey spoil d country dey busy dey loot us dry. Somebody go come tell me say naija go still better one day. Dem need lock u for yabaleft! Grow up peeps! We r going nowhere with this hatred! I weep for this God-forsaken country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by piagetskinner(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tribalistic bigots ruining the whole reason y the thread was created afterall...purpoted leaders of tomorrow having this kind of mentalityundecided what a shame sMH!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by hensben(m): 1:11am On Jul 18, 2014
ebuetor:
I have always said , its the igbos that usually start a tribal confrontation. Common grow up spiritually, mentally and emotionally.
i tell you bro, they always like to confront first, when you face their confrontation they start crying foul...smh for them
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by livingstoneony(m): 3:46am On Jul 18, 2014
collynzo2: The look like Mgbekes.
Nothing classy about that, even for a 1973 picture.

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by livingstoneony(m): 3:48am On Jul 18, 2014
xtervaganza: Notice to all nairalanders......

A hungry man is an angry man

Since the igbos father's died of starvation.

The pitiful igbos here were born hungry

Hence their anger

Don't be mad at them

Just laugh at their eternal idiocy

And always remind them what led to the waste of 3 million of their father's

Hahahahahahahaha

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by tpia1: 4:40am On Jul 18, 2014
any particular reason why we need to see pictures of nigerian air hostesses from 1973 now?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by delishpot: 5:28am On Jul 18, 2014
My aunt was one ooooo. She had class sha those days.
Na she make me know Nigerian Airways as a kid. She used to buy me stuff from britain then. Socks, pants and singlets. Chei. Then she became a midwife and a matron and I lost my steady supply of pkata and socks and buluku lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 18, 2014
McWhillion:
and where were you guys when they were destroying Nigeria. Busy in your cassava farms?
Hahahaha. Dont mind them. They have been busy at Ladipo selling parts. The generation of flat heads who greet their fathers with left hand and a kick to the belly.
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by emotional(m): 6:02am On Jul 18, 2014
MzJackBaueress: They look like students in a boarding school wearing school uniforms. Nothing attractive about it.

yeah,base on today unclad mode.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Rossikki: 6:54am On Jul 18, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-fXYF2nH0ht8/U8ep9fNkKBI/AAAAAAAADIg/ZOKPfjP7AIM/s1600/niger.jpeg[/img]

[size=20pt]''1,500 destinations across the globe''? 1,500? With 26 aircraft? How? When? Are there even up to 1,500 air destinations on earth? British Airways today serves 170 destinations. But Nigeria Airways served 1,500 destinations in 1973??

Generating ''N150 billion per annum'' in 1973? 1973? Do you know Nigeria's entire annual GDP was less than N5 billion in 1973?

This stuff was clearly written by a semi-literate, ignorant buffoon, and clearly accepted without question by equally semi-literate, dumb and stupi.d Nairalanders, more concerned with purveying their ethnic hatred than using their brains. LOW IQ DUNCES - EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by toluene12: 7:28am On Jul 18, 2014
Rossikki: [img]http://2.bp..com/-fXYF2nH0ht8/U8ep9fNkKBI/AAAAAAAADIg/ZOKPfjP7AIM/s1600/niger.jpeg[/img]

[size=20pt]''1,500 destinations across the globe''? 1,500? With 26 aircraft? How? When? Are there even up to 1,500 air destinations on earth? British Airways today serves 170 destinations. But Nigeria Airways served 1,500 destinations in 1973??

Generating ''N150 billion per annum'' in 1973? 1973? Do you know Nigeria's entire annual GDP was less than N5 billion in 1973?

This stuff was clearly written by a semi-literate, ignorant buffoon, and clearly accepted without question by equally semi-literate, dumb and stupi.d Nairalanders, more concerned with purveying ethnic hatred than using their brains. LOW IQ DUNCES - EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.[/size]
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by gbishman: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2014
how did it go wrong? any clues
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by welovethee(m): 8:31am On Jul 18, 2014
ogedanny: [img]http://2.bp..com/-fXYF2nH0ht8/U8ep9fNkKBI/AAAAAAAADIg/ZOKPfjP7AIM/s1600/niger.jpeg[/img]

Are they looking trendy like modern day hostess?

Nigeria Airways of blessed memory.

R.I.P cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by kennie1312: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: Who looted Nigerian Airways? Nigeria Railway,National theatre,Nepa,Nitel and Bar beach??..Those from Wastern Nigeria..
You need to go for psychiatric test ASAP.
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Sagamite(m): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2014
AjanleKoko:

Actually the country did have some potential in the early 70s. I would say the post-war Gowon years. 1970-75. That was when they rolled out the Third National Development Plan, and made clear moves in oil, mining, agriculture, infrastructure developments, and strategic partnerships.

The whole thing went south from Murtala, and things got shittier as the leadership changed hands. IBB now took the shyt to a whole new level, and damaged the polity beyond any hope of repair angry

I know there was potential, afterall Nigeria is a country of perpetual potential grin grin grin grin, what I was actually referring to was the whole rubbish of Nigerian leaders being some of the best in the world, other African countries want to learn from us and we are the giant pride of black of people.

Such journalists need to be shot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking / Eko Atlantic City Updates / My Journey To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.