Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

5 Funny Things You Should Not Do After Meal - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 5 Funny Things You Should Not Do After Meal (850 Views)

When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) / This Is When A Phd Holder In Making EBA Prepares A Meal [picture] / 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Funny Things You Should Not Do After Meal by aboyaji(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
Do not brush- Brushing your teeth immediately after a meal is not good. You'd be washing off the delicious taste you just got in there. Moreover, where is the tongue licking when you need it.

Do not have sexkillz - Hmmmmmm!!. I know and am assuring you must vomit every every from your mouth when you start doing the push up and push down.

Do not watch movies - There are more attractive and palatable meals in the movie than the one you just had. You will tend to go hungry again at the sight of nollywood food.

Do not quickly go into the kitchen - You will just see yourself opening the pot and trying munching one or two meats from the pot.

Do not write - You go just d write these funny but useless things i just wrote here. Because, i just finished a tasteless quacker oat and decided writing these down.

Last bullet: Don't just do anything after eating.

Socks: www.nscdc. (thats all)
Re: 5 Funny Things You Should Not Do After Meal by Dbestmax(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Oga b lik say dem sack u from work

2 Likes

Re: 5 Funny Things You Should Not Do After Meal by aboyaji(m): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dbestmax: Oga b lik say dem sack u from work
hahaha

(1) (Reply)

F.g Bans Nollywood From Shooting Ebola Movies / Photo Of The Day / See Snake With Foot Found In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.