Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

World Forum Created By A Nigerian - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / World Forum Created By A Nigerian (843 Views)

Download And Listen To This Radio Jingle Created By A Webmaster. / Need Your Opinion On This Ghanaian Version Of Nairaland I Created From Scratch / How Can I Upload My Site That I Created With Joomla To Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Forum Created By A Nigerian by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
A Nigerian passionate blogger created a world forum in which the world can post on, when asked why he created the forum he said that he love unity, and that he wants the forum to reunite the world. Please let's help this his dream by registering the forum and start posting on it. www.entertainmentwd.com is the site.
http://www.entertainmentwd.com/
Re: World Forum Created By A Nigerian by webincomeplus(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
smh
Re: World Forum Created By A Nigerian by Doclight(m): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Entertainmentwd: A Nigerian passionate blogger created a world forum in which the world can post on, when asked why he created the forum he said that he love unity, and that he wants the forum to reunite the world. Please let's help this his dream by registering the forum and start posting on it. www.entertainmentwd.com is the site.
and d nigerian is u
Re: World Forum Created By A Nigerian by WebHostingPal: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Doclight: and d nigerian is u

grin
Re: World Forum Created By A Nigerian by MrAnonymous: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
Entertainmentwd: A Nigerian passionate blogger created a world forum in which the world can post on, when asked why he created the forum he said that he love unity, and that he wants the forum to reunite the world. Please let's help this his dream by registering the forum and start posting on it. www.entertainmentwd.com is the site.

Lol, at least use a different username now.
And remove that news line that says "SMF just installed", or change it to something attractive.
Re: World Forum Created By A Nigerian by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2014
MrAnonymous:

Lol, at least use a different username now.
And remove that news line that says "SMF just installed", or change it to something attractive.
Bro, Is your forum running on MyBb ? though I notice a.lot of customization
Re: World Forum Created By A Nigerian by dhtml(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2014
I am dissapointed because i was expecting something very fantastic and not smf.
Re: World Forum Created By A Nigerian by MrAnonymous: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Jregz:
Bro, Is your forum running on MyBb ? though I notice a.lot of customization
No it's SMF.
Re: World Forum Created By A Nigerian by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
MrAnonymous:
No it's SMF.
OK Bro, It's nice...
Re: World Forum Created By A Nigerian by MrAnonymous: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
Jregz:
OK Bro, It's nice...
Thanks, although all that nice modification will be lost as I will be making the whole thing responsive by the end of this year. sad
Re: World Forum Created By A Nigerian by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Thanks bros will do something about it
Re: World Forum Created By A Nigerian by 360crest(m): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
# disappointed ... Guy u dnt no wat it takes to being a webmaster and I pary u learn quick,owning a forum and a blog is one thing u should look as a big task not a child play. Take a moment... Ur total post is 1345 and topics is 1thousand ..... , and ur total members is just 3hundred and....., dnt u think is high time u do seo... Or u use a paid keyword to rank hgher, or to acknowledge that there isn't progress on your forum and start some tin else may be a Blog... Oscarmini and many other blogs barely have up to 500. Topics and they are ranking really high, no hard feelings ....dnt get me wrong...we ghanian don't see truth and let iit by . well to me forum is a waste of time and resource ....Best of Lucks...
Re: World Forum Created By A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
MrAnonymous:
Thanks, although all that nice modification will be lost as I will be making the whole thing responsive by the end of this year. sad
Aiit Bro ....
Re: World Forum Created By A Nigerian by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2014
360crest: # disappointed ... Guy u dnt no wat it takes to being a webmaster and I pary u learn quick,owning a forum and a blog is one thing u should look as a big task not a child play. Take a moment... Ur total post is 1345 and topics is 1thousand ..... , and ur total members is just 3hundred and....., dnt u think is high time u do seo... Or u use a paid keyword to rank hgher, or to acknowledge that there isn't progress on your forum and start some tin else may be a Blog... Oscarmini and many other blogs barely have up to 500. Topics and they are ranking really high, no hard feelings ....dnt get me wrong...we ghanian don't see truth and let iit by . well to me forum is a waste of time and resource ....Best of Lucks...
tanx bro but with your help i can do more

(1) (Reply)

Yahoomail Notification . Assistance Needed Please / . / Hosted Live Webinar And Conferencing Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.