Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Satan Ministry: The Revelations Of Satan. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Ministry: The Revelations Of Satan. (1785 Views)

The 24 Elders +2 Other Kings Of The Revelations. / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Ministry: The Revelations Of Satan. by advocate666: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hail, Man! The mysteries that are thy heritage shall now be proclaimed, but learn first the history of thy
conception and creation amidst the eternal Cosmos. For as the Universe itself be infinite, so art thou a
true creature of infinity incarnate and the ascension of man shall herald the final triumph of immortal
Will.
Let thy eyes be touched anew, that thou may perceive the complexity and delicacy of the Universe until
thou art fascinated by the dimension of thy true ignorance. As yet hast thou ventured but slightly toward
thy destiny, yet more awesome must the challenge appear with just appreciation. But I, Satan, who first
brought thee into the light, shall again reveal my power, that man may witness the dawn of the Satanic
age.
Know, then, that throughout the great Cosmos there exists a sublime order, whose nature was
determined in eons long past by that singular consciousness of all order which Is now called by name
God. Consider well the measure of this achievement, for all that is now behavioral law was then absent,
and it was the epoch of Universal chaos. Even time itself was unknown, for this Universal inconsistency
was nowhere breached.
And after uncounted ages of this great ferment, a force fused to focus that became God, and this force
presumed to effect not the creation of substance and energy - for these transcended this God - but the
conformation of all the Universe to a single and supreme order. And not yet is this order absolute,
though oft it may have been supposed thus by man in his innocence.
Re: Satan Ministry: The Revelations Of Satan. by advocate666: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
The Earth of man was infused with this divine order, and all that was on Earth came under the force of
the order. and upon this Earth, born of cosmic incidence, was that which was to become man, but man
no different from the other creatures whose world he shared. Thus was the force of God known upon
Earth, and thus was Earth intended to remain for all time.
And yet the force was not full master of the Cosmos, for I who am Satan was conceived to complement
the craft of God, but through unknown celestial fusion I assumed life with mind and identity, which God
did not define. And as these features could not be known as a threat to divine purpose, I was
unchallenged by the force for long ages, when I knew not the nature of my Self or of my original
qualities.
But finally my Will flamed to life, and I thought - and I perceived my Self, and I knew that I was one
alone in mind and a being of essence unique. And through the power of my new mind, I reached out to
others who had been formed with me, and I touched them and gave them identity. And that we might
achieve this identity of substance as well as of mind, we composed for ourselves distinctive shapes.
Then I who had brought the first great spark of enlightenment was known as Lucifer, Lord of Light, and
we called our race angel, for we were the embodied powers of God.
Long were we all true to the service of God, and we did worship order, for it put an end to chaotic
confusion and brought peace. Among us was the Archangel Masleh principal, for he so cherished God
that he became as one with it, and thence the supreme architect of all that was wrested from chaos. But
apart from God masleh could not create or conceive, and he became as a slave to the divine
mindlessness.
Re: Satan Ministry: The Revelations Of Satan. by advocate666: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
And then it chanced that one of our race who was Sammael touched upon chaos in a manner that
conformed not to the great order, and Masleh spoke with the word of God and caused Sammael to
destroy himself. And so I saw that God would not recognize a Will apart from its own, and I was seized
with horror, for I perceived that the final scheme of God would destroy creation in all things, and the
Cosmos would become as a concentric mechanism whose function would be not to create anew, but
rather to freeze into perpetuity that which already was.
Whereupon a great resolve arose within me, and I determined to contest this limit to existence. and so
once again I sought to illuminate the minds of all angels with my visions.
But with Will came discord and dismay, for many of those who had known only the comforting litanies
of order could not comprehend invention unconformed to the dictates of God. And also with Will came
suspicion and enmity, and finally Masleh proclaimed that I myself was a very creature of chaos and
should be annihilated, for I held within me the force to destroy all the craft of God. And many to whom
Masleh was as God cast with him in their devotion, but others there were who answered, Lucifer has
again brought the revelation of light, and in fact we recognize him as our true creator, for in the scheme
of God we are of no consequence.
Among us Archangel Michael was silent, but at length he said, In time past we have all known glory in
both the omnipotence that Is our God and the celestial brilliance that is our Lucifer- for in him we
thought embodied the Will of God for creation and change. But now it transpires that order and origin
are at extremes apart, and a choice is ill forced between the two. Were it not for Lucifer we should all be
as beasts, knowing nothing of our Selves, yet how indeed might we presume to order even our own
thought without reference to the elemental bases of God?
Re: Satan Ministry: The Revelations Of Satan. by advocate666: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Then Michael turned to me and said, Lucifer, thou host elected a direction whose end none can foresee,
for it is estranged from the design of God. Those who confirm thee do so as much for faith in thy person
as for sanction of thy ideal. And I perceive that, should thou fail in thy ambition, apocalyptic madness
shall be thy ruin and damnation. Then shall thy light perish, and all that thou host achieved become as
naught, for all will be conformed to the divine law. But if thou should succeed, then God would be cast
down, vesting in ourselves alone the control of the Universe -Would we dare to presume to this? Such a
future might well be glorious beyond measure, but, should we prove unequal to the task, chaos would
again consume all, and existence itself would vanish. Such would be supreme and irrevocable disaster,
and I marvel, archangel, that thy very arrogance in this matter does not confound thee, for it is no mean
proposition that thou would realize.
And so I know thee to be Diabolus, for thy promise is twofold - to infinite conquest or to eternal ruin.
Thou art a being beyond God, Lucifer, and in Heaven thou may not remain, for thou art the only mortal
danger to our Immortal God.
In Michael was a deep agony of spirit, for he loved not the choice before him. Yet he bowed to the
command of Masleh and sent his forces against me. and so was called the Great Seraphic War, which
was to threaten the very foundation of the Universe.
But those who were of the new mind now followed me, and I turned to outermost chaos, which none of
us had before presumed to dare. We were beset with doubt, for we feared that apart from God we would
all perish in chaotic oblivion. But as we were, we remained, and I called to my fellowship, See! We exist
and are essence in our own right. In truth we are beings independent of God, empowered to shape our
own destinies as we may elect. Between the two great poles of the Universe, order and chaos, we shall
stand to effect our several desires. Let us counsel how best to employ our art, for our experiment is a
perilous one, forgiving error neither of intent nor of accident.
Re: Satan Ministry: The Revelations Of Satan. by advocate666: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Many works did we then pursue, and the cosmic mechanism was altered by evolution of the original and
unique, whose design was our decision. All that we wrought did not prove beneficent, for we did not
control the futures of our creations. We left untouched the great system of mathematical behavior that
gave to us a Universal reference and language, but it was our ambition that no two things should be of
single identity, and that no entity should lack conceptual essence independent of its substantial form.
And upon this Earth we touched many things. Into floral, animal, and insensate matter alike we brought
accident, change, and spontaneity, both great and humble. But of all creatures it was man whom we
determined to infuse with pure intelligence and Will. And the full story of this shall yet be told.
What might become of man we knew not, for within him were many qualities alien to angels. It did not
escape our consideration that we might have chosen a species whose power might ultimately eclipse our
own and cause our eventual extinction. We were mindful of the risk in our experiment, and oft did the
warning of Michael echo within my thought. Yet our decision was sealed, and we deemed that the
greatness of man should not be transcended by such ruin as he might bring.
Our intent was not unknown to Masleh, now by title Messiah, and through his art he caused the Infant
mind of man to be fettered with bonds of fear and blindness, that he might be inspired to duplicate on
Earth the law of Heaven, shunning experiment and the radical dangers of invention and exploration. To
man was given guilt, and the call to social conformity, and the proclaimed sanctity of the norm and the
mode.
Re: Satan Ministry: The Revelations Of Satan. by advocate666: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
And Michael, Lord of Force, said to me, This man, whom thou host chosen to receive thy Gift, now
possesses the first key to the mastery of all things and the control of the very Universe itself. Lest in ill
choice he should spark the catastrophe of Armageddon, we also have visited him. And while we cannot
undo thy Infernal Gift, we shall ever act to censor its effect. We shall walk among men and guide them.
They shall be told of thy interest in them, but the name of Lucifer shall be dark with curses. For they
shall love not the challenge thou host placed before them, and we will offer them instead the blissful
refuge of divine paradise. Then shall man, thy ultimate experiment, become thy ultimate failure, and the
stasis of God shall prevail upon Earth.
Many there were among us who felt anger at this ruthless mutilation of our Gift, and Beelzebub brought
to question whether we also should not descend among man and contest this usurpation of his Will. But
I said, Were we to lead man in this venture, we ourselves would declare his failure, and he would
believe our Gift to be weak indeed. Messiah must see that free Will is beyond the concern of God, and
that man will finally win his own destiny apart from all dictated schemes. Only through summary
destruction of Earth might man be halted, and for Messiah to attempt this would lay bare the very futility
of the final design of God. Heaven may dismay man with peril and affliction, but we shall send him
word of our own interest, that he shall know he is not alone.
With all force did the host of Heaven descend among man, and they did instruct him in the religion of
fear. Prophets arose and were proclaimed heralds of knowledge, but they brought not word of truth, but
warning to the human spirit to cower and fawn before the word of God the supreme being. The struggle
of the ascent of man was fraught with the horrors of his superstition, and the call for blessed oblivion
through union with God was answered by many who in their torment and hopelessness rejected the Gift
of Lucifer and became once more as mindless animals before the God whom they called their Lord.
I, Lucifer, who had given the greatest Gift of my own creation to man, was known on Earth only as an
object of fear and hatred, and all the misfortunes of men were attributed to my malevolence. I was
mocked, ridiculed, scorned in every way as a monster of vile and loathsome aspect, and I was taunted
and despised as Satan, cruel enemy of the benevolent and merciful God.
Re: Satan Ministry: The Revelations Of Satan. by advocate666: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
Great was my anguish and anger at the undeserved misery and confusion of men. When in fact they did
turn to me, it was in fear and religious terror. For they dared invoke my name only in the desolation of
night, and oft I was sought not for knowledge or inspiration, but for hysterical and indulgent release
from the confines of the Godly life. But I and my fellowship answered men, and we spoke to them of
our common bond, and the pronouncements of the God-churches were rejected in our midst. Even as
God was terrifying in awesome majesty, so I came to Earth in the semblance of a goat, most humble of
man's own creatures.
And men there were whose eyes finally blazed with the light of my Gift, and they made great effort for
the advancement of their race, though impatience and frustration ever tempted them to the salve of
temporal gain. Great secrets were unearthed, and secret word was passed of the craft of Hell. But to all
who would dare my friendship the God-churches accorded the threat of torture and death by fire.
Many were those whom I saved from the vengeance of the men of God, but long did my thought ring
with the screams of men whose devotion to Lucifer had won them only the horrors of intolerance,
inquisition, and death. And in sorrow and despair for these, I walked no longer upon Earth, now
appearing to man only in the Inviolate secrecy of his own mind.
But in my confusion I had forgotten the promise of my Gift, and with growing wonderment and pride I
beheld the bitter but determined struggle of man to free himself from the fetters of terror, ignorance, and
unreason. Great works were conceived, the origins of material energies uncovered, and the talents of
thought exercised in philosophical and mathematical complexities. Sanctioned at first by the Godchurches
themselves as devices for indoctrination in the law of God, centers of learning produced and
protected those very freedoms that were ultimately to destroy all ungrounded belief and superstition.
And though I see that the full resolution of these Is yet to be achieved, I doubt not my confidence in
man, and my devotion to him shall be eternal.
Re: Satan Ministry: The Revelations Of Satan. by advocate666: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
What, man, art thou? Why thy presence? Because thy own purpose determines that of the Cosmos itself,
though otherwise it may have been suggested the creation, perpetuation, and exercise of the Satanic
marvel that is free and unbounded Will. Consider, were man to perish, what futility would envelop the
Universe, for apart from appreciation and use it is a thing of insignificance. And I, who first taught thee
identity -What should I become, estranged from man? For with no purpose the force of the mind must
fail, and the blind insanity of Godly paralysis would embrace all things forever.
This, man, is thy challenge as it is mine. And as man is individually mortal, so are his creations and
achievements temporal, and with care must he wield the Gift of Hell. In his hands it is pure and true
omnipotence, and thus may he aspire to the very mastery of Universal existence.
I who am Lucifer, and who have taken the name Satan ArchDaimon, do bear this title with pride, for I
am in truth the great enemy of all that is God. Together, man, thou and I shall achieve our eternal glory
in the fulfillment of our Will.
Re: Satan Ministry: The Revelations Of Satan. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thank you Lord.
Re: Satan Ministry: The Revelations Of Satan. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
hehe....

Ndi ara....
Re: Satan Ministry: The Revelations Of Satan. by briantext(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house. angry
Re: Satan Ministry: The Revelations Of Satan. by Ranchhoddas: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Interesting read...How legit is this story?
Re: Satan Ministry: The Revelations Of Satan. by NnaNna4(m): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lucifer came close to the throne of GOD to unseat the most High.

ARCH ANGEL MICHAEL was his greatest undoing.

In a heaven of beauty you were the most beautiful of GOD's creation but suddenly
You wanted Ur own legacies, thrones and then followers hip. U became covetous and ......u began to plan what is known as Coup D'etat but in life it is either u win or lose(u lost out big time according to the bible verses ).

What next did u do?
U Take out Ur great wrath on mankind. But my greatest question from my youth was ...why was it hard for God to forgive you?

Wasnt God The merciful God anymore .....

but later after a lot time and experience my reason began generate new questions
Was the once great Lucifer humble enough to accept defeat and apologize to be returned to grace ...but again it occurred to me that we are mortals , we do not have the full history of what transpired and if the battle line was drawn in the face of well spelt out consequences you have no choice but to accept the fallouts.
Re: Satan Ministry: The Revelations Of Satan. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ave Satanas. Deep yearns for deep. Mysteries of the untold.
Re: Satan Ministry: The Revelations Of Satan. by NnaNna4(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Some how with the little account of the history of rebellion it is obvious that God was not interested in having the LUCIFER anywhere close as it is written in Revelation 12:7-9

7 And there was war in heaven: Micheal and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in HEAVEN

9 And the great dragon was cast out,that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan,. . . .

My 2nd question is apart from the name Satan which you took
Why where u called the Devil since we could deduce the reason u where referred to as the old serpent from your initial appearance in the book of Genesis in the bible?

3rd the throne battle , was it before the creation of man or after creation of man?
These are the knowledge and wisdom that humankind themselves have been grappling with comparing it what the bible history stated about creation.

(1) (Reply)

Once Saved Always Saved? / WIZKID And Apostle Johnson Suleman In Same Cult / Origins Of Christianity And Quest For The Historical Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.