Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

My Husband FIRED Me From Home Because Of My Terrible Body Odour- Housewife Cries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband FIRED Me From Home Because Of My Terrible Body Odour- Housewife Cries (804 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband FIRED Me From Home Because Of My Terrible Body Odour- Housewife Cries by goldrush111(m): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
Trouble started between Evelyn Obiomah, (fired wife) and her husband, after the man brought home another woman as a second wife.

After he married her, he started to pick constant quarrel with his first wife, who has two children for him.
Mr. Obioma who is a prominent farmer in his area, also threatened to make life unbearable for her.

Their issue was taken to the elders in the community for them to settle, but it proved abortive as the couple could not reach an agreement.

One day, the woman and the new wife were involved in a fight and in the process, the 'second wife' poured a substance suspected to be water on the woman (original wife).

She had taken the water issue lightly, only for her to develop rashes later.
After a few weeks, it degenerated to pervasive offensive body odour which subsequently led to her being chased out of her husband’s house.

Speaking to journalist, the victim, Mrs Evelyn Obioma
said: “I have used several drugs to no avail as the odour continues in a very offensive way that has removed me from my husband’s house.”

READ MORE >> http://goldrushnigeria..com/2014/07/help-my-husband-fired-me-from-home.html

Re: My Husband FIRED Me From Home Because Of My Terrible Body Odour- Housewife Cries by MrsChima(f): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
This thread makes me thankful that i am not in Nigeria!

Who the Bleep throw their wife out the house cos she smells? Make her take a hot bath and teach her about proper hygiene. Simple.
Re: My Husband FIRED Me From Home Because Of My Terrible Body Odour- Housewife Cries by Abbey2sam(m): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
Do you even know how to read and comprehend at all?
Re: My Husband FIRED Me From Home Because Of My Terrible Body Odour- Housewife Cries by MrsChima(f): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thank God...for tis sweet land of liberty!!!! grin
Re: My Husband FIRED Me From Home Because Of My Terrible Body Odour- Housewife Cries by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Original wife?

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander Hang Out With Frank Edoho ;) ( E-mage) / How True Is Dis? / Difference Between Shyness And Introversion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.