Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Meeting With Chibok Parents: Jonathan Embarrassed Nigeria – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meeting With Chibok Parents: Jonathan Embarrassed Nigeria – APC (1656 Views)

'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami / FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents / Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting With Chibok Parents: Jonathan Embarrassed Nigeria – APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
brownlord:

Sir, believe it or not, no girl is missing

Brownfool, stop polluting the thread with your senseless comments here!
Re: Meeting With Chibok Parents: Jonathan Embarrassed Nigeria – APC by frainc(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
brownlord:

Sir, believe it or not, no girl is missing
I'm still trying to figure how the game will end out
Re: Meeting With Chibok Parents: Jonathan Embarrassed Nigeria – APC by aresa: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
brownlord:

Vote him out sir, we all need a change, but remember, both parties have same corrupt politicians, is GEJ the first to give presidential pardon, who are the crooks? APC members that decamped to PDP, are they crooks in APC? kwakwaso sponsored some group to pilgrims and do not same to Christians, what is that sir? How is he promoting tribalism and religious intolerance, becos he's a christian? do we complain when a muslim president goes sitting down in mosque?

Only about 19 security men where killed November 1999, before the then president invaded Odi village with military men to bring down every moving living and non living thing, today, solder's are killed everyday and when the military record success some group called Norther Elders, ACF with support of Amnesty international will shout genocide. If there is a better way to handle the situation up north please suggest.

We don't elect leaders to sit around and do nothing or make things worse because of the past, we vote for and elect them to make it better.

Giving your boss at work lazy and silly excuses about past employees and their shortcomings as the reason for your own inaction and incompetence means automatic firing?

You do what people elect you to do and what you swore oath to do, not sit around moaning and groaning about the past and ridiculous excuses. This is what lay and incompetent people like GEJ do.
Re: Meeting With Chibok Parents: Jonathan Embarrassed Nigeria – APC by chamboy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
brownlord:

If all this you said are true, foreign reserve increasing, jobs etc, i wonder why we are still where we are today, so for the past 38 years, GEJ is the reason you have external debt, zero employment etc, and boko haram started yesterday right?

It depends on when you where born, i will take you serious. How old plz?
Jobs where bro. Y u dey lie nw
Re: Meeting With Chibok Parents: Jonathan Embarrassed Nigeria – APC by frainc(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
brownlord:

Vote him out sir, we all need a change
and who is the man that can do better than this present president?
Re: Meeting With Chibok Parents: Jonathan Embarrassed Nigeria – APC by Demdem(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
brownlord:

Your brain is malfunctioning again, i told you yesterday, the generals and gallant troops there are in to smoke shekau and his boys to meet their 72 virgins, Jonathan knows no girl is missing. Okay?

Now how adamawa market?

Brownfool, so u expect me to believe u but ignore the CDS proclamation weeks ago when he stated that the military knows where the girls are and will rescue them.
U gat jokes ooo. grin
Re: Meeting With Chibok Parents: Jonathan Embarrassed Nigeria – APC by eaz(f): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
For the records.

Re: Meeting With Chibok Parents: Jonathan Embarrassed Nigeria – APC by frainc(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
eaz: For the records.
cool
Re: Meeting With Chibok Parents: Jonathan Embarrassed Nigeria – APC by Alaanyihaji(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
The APC spokesman is a man i love for his political marksmanship if there is a word like that. I will vote for him any day for the position he presently occupy. However, he is taking the criticism of the Nigerian presidency to a level of scorn. I am looking forward to the day he will comment on the positive side of any action of the government, as no doubt there are some. For one thing, it was extreme humility and commitment to the rescue and welfare of Chibok girls that made Jonathan rise to meet with parents and the escaped girls who were already at Abuja. As Gen T.Y. Danjuma RTD. said yesterday, and I quote a in paraphrase "when the president gave me the invitation three days ago, my first impression was to say no, but I remembered two things: one,the person speaking is the president of Nigeria;two, the issue in question is an emergency, and I said yes". This is how statesmen think, talk and act. My good friend does not see anything wrong in a group of Nigerians who visited the federal capital, walking out on the Nigerian president; turning down an invitation to see the president that they claim they desperately needed his attention. Don't forget these same escaped children,its said, to have repeatedly rebuffed the federal government emissaries; always preferring to see or talk to anybody after briefing and packaging their stories by Bornu government and elders.Civilized world don't play politics with terrorism. The APC spokesman should heed the pledge of General Mohammed Buhari rtd that we all remove any desire to score political point on the issues of our collective fight against terrorism; a typical of which is the abducted children. As soon as this is done,he will regain the admiration and respect we have for his opinions and choice of words.
Re: Meeting With Chibok Parents: Jonathan Embarrassed Nigeria – APC by Demdem(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
eaz: For the records.

Brownfool, can u see again from Jonathan letter that he appreciates the fact that indeed girls were abducted.
Come tell us where u got ur own info from. grin
Re: Meeting With Chibok Parents: Jonathan Embarrassed Nigeria – APC by Itoroetti(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
brownlord:

If all this you said are true, foreign reserve increasing, jobs etc, i wonder why we are still where we are today, so for the past 38 years, GEJ is the reason you have external debt, zero employment etc, and boko haram started yesterday right?

dont mind those fools.
the will continue to remain bad belly wheel chair critics.
Re: Meeting With Chibok Parents: Jonathan Embarrassed Nigeria – APC by frainc(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
Alaanyihaji: The APC spokesman is a man i love for his political marksmanship if there is a word like that. I will vote for him any day for the position he presently occupy. However, he is taking the criticism of the Nigerian presidency to a level of scorn. I am looking forward to the day he will comment on the positive side of any action of the government, as no doubt there are some. For one thing, it was extreme humility and commitment to the rescue and welfare of Chibok girls that made Jonathan rise to meet with parents and the escaped girls who were already at Abuja. As Gen T.Y. Danjuma RTD. said yesterday, and I quote a in paraphrase "when the president gave me the invitation three days ago, my first impression was to say no, but I remembered two things: one,the person speaking is the president of Nigeria;two, the issue in question is an emergency, and I said yes". This is how statesmen think, talk and act. My good friend does not see anything wrong in a group of Nigerians who visited the federal capital, walking out on the Nigerian president; turning down an invitation to see the president that they claim they desperately needed his attention. Don't forget these same escaped children,its said, to have repeatedly rebuffed the federal government emissaries; always preferring to see or talk to anybody after briefing and packaging their stories by Bornu government and elders.Civilized world don't play politics with terrorism. The APC spokesman should heed the pledge of General Mohammed Buhari rtd that we all remove any desire to score political point on the issues of our collective fight against terrorism; a typical of which is the abducted children. As soon as this is done,he will regain the admiration and respect we have for his opinions and choice of words.
this is a good comment from a mature mind
Re: Meeting With Chibok Parents: Jonathan Embarrassed Nigeria – APC by aresa: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
Alaanyihaji: The APC spokesman is a man i love for his political marksmanship if there is a word like that. I will vote for him any day for the position he presently occupy. However, he is taking the criticism of the Nigerian presidency to a level of scorn. I am looking forward to the day he will comment on the positive side of any action of the government, as no doubt there are some. For one thing, it was extreme humility and commitment to the rescue and welfare of Chibok girls that made Jonathan rise to meet with parents and the escaped girls who were already at Abuja. As Gen T.Y. Danjuma RTD. said yesterday, and I quote a in paraphrase "when the president gave me the invitation three days ago, my first impression was to say no, but I remembered two things: one,the person speaking is the president of Nigeria;two, the issue in question is an emergency, and I said yes". This is how statesmen think, talk and act. My good friend does not see anything wrong in a group of Nigerians who visited the federal capital, walking out on the Nigerian president; turning down an invitation to see the president that they claim they desperately needed his attention. Don't forget these same escaped children,its said, to have repeatedly rebuffed the federal government emissaries; always preferring to see or talk to anybody after briefing and packaging their stories by Bornu government and elders.Civilized world don't play politics with terrorism. The APC spokesman should heed the pledge of General Mohammed Buhari rtd that we all remove any desire to score political point on the issues of our collective fight against terrorism; a typical of which is the abducted children. As soon as this is done,he will regain the admiration and respect we have for his opinions and choice of words.

Wrong Wrong Wrong...

The mean and callous man we call president refused to visit them where the tragedy occurred and also refused to meet with them in ABUJA, he agreed to meet with selected few because the visiting little 17 year old girl froM Pakistan begged the heartless man to and instead of rising up to the occasion in a genuine manner, the crooked man turned the whole thing over to his taxpayers funded image laundering contractors in America to stage manage the whole thing for photo ops with press coverage. ..but as usual, his evil scheme backfired and embarrassed him.

The meeting was all about his image and never about the girls and their parents.. The man is evil..

Btw, it was easy for Danjuma to respond the way he did because his own little girls are not in the hands of terrorists...

2 Likes

Re: Meeting With Chibok Parents: Jonathan Embarrassed Nigeria – APC by frainc(m): 7:02am On Jul 18, 2014
Drama unfold
Re: Meeting With Chibok Parents: Jonathan Embarrassed Nigeria – APC by kingingkinging: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
brownlord:

You are either not mature or suffers from the usual ethno-religious jingoism.

What is the relevance of your 38 years to this? If the rate of progress from Obasanjo is maintained do you think Nigeria will still be where we are?

What happens to the sycophants will soon happen to you but when it happens please do not pass the bulk. Ensure you take your dose of the drug you are currently producing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola Control; Olu Koye & Others Who Escapes Qurantine Should Be Purnished / Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With The Igbo? / Don’t Insult Jonathan, Atiku, Others; Buhari Urges His Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.