Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today (74461 Views)

Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Dj Xclusive & Tinuke's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Photos from Duncan Mighty's White Wedding Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by ChinoElects: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
Wow! Nnewi bu ebe ano! cheesy

I just hope your wedding will not be in US..lolz

Better bring the wedding home so we can attend. There are world class hotels in Anambra for your reception. The 5star Agulu Lake Resort and Onitsha Resort will open in October in case you want to use it for your reception.. cheesy

manny4life:

Bia, have you forgotten where I'm from? My yet-to-be proposed wife is from Nnewi na. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by ChinoElects: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Security reasons. lolzz

manny4life:

Btw, Chino you fit upload everything but your wife's pic? Mbanu... Or are you hiding her grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by manny4life(m): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
ChinoElects: Wow! Nnewi bu ebe ano! cheesy

I just hope your wedding will not be in US..lolz

Better bring the wedding home so we can attend. There are world class hotels in Anambra for your reception. The 5star Agulu Lake Resort and Onitsha Resort will open in October in case you want to use it for your reception.. cheesy

Mbanu, tradition is tradition. I am heading to Uruagu for the traditional part, BUT the main event will be somewhere in the U.S. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by xtervaganza(m): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus: WOW!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1556118_ify_umeokeke_jude_okoye_wedding_jpegb33194b0008db170b9639d3926f14ef4

Too Pretty!

Why did that other one go and Marry an Infidel from the tribe of the Phillistines? angry

Now he has ruined the Family gene pool. angry
oloriburuku ashiweyrey omo of omo ibanuje detected

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Blockus: 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
xtervaganza: oloriburuku ashiweyrey omo of omo ibanuje detected

Egbon? Kilode?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Cecediva(f): 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Awwwww...so cute cool. I wish jude a happy married life.
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by ChinoElects: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Uruagu-Nnewi? You are from the same area as Innoson?

manny4life:
Mbanu, tradition is tradition. I am heading to Uruagu for the traditional part, BUT the main event will be somewhere in the U.S. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by manny4life(m): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
ChinoElects: Uruagu-Nnewi? You are from the same area as Innoson?

Well, I wouldn't say the same place in Uruagu because I'm from a different place from Mr Innocent.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by waternogetenemy: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
May God punish Lola for this. So Peter no get respect again abi?

Ok!

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by manny4life(m): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
waternogetenemy: May Go punish Lola for this. So Peter no get respect again abi?

Ok!

Why will God punish her? Peter is a grown man and made his decision, life has since moved on. It's obvious Peter did not get the maximum support like Jude did, that's a lesson one should learn and not NOT GOd punishing anyone because he wouldn't.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by GreyBlood: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
Onyiclassic: Wow Jude married my sister ...she is not just from Amichi but from eziama wow wow wow sir Nelson onaokeke's daughter... D man was rich from time eziama babes rock!!! Hml to d couple
hmm! how do u knw her and her family? Was she the girl that won one beauty peagent some yrs ago? I could remember the name of the peagent but I read it on one Amichi magazine yrs back.
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by waternogetenemy: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
manny4life:
Why will God punish her? Peter is a grown man and made his decision, life has since moved on. It's obvious Peter did not get the maximum support like Jude did, that's a lesson one should learn and not NOT GOd punishing anyone because he wouldn't.

Let us not derail this thread with that who.re Lola case, as for Peter. Ok!

Peter, u don't know Jude is the eye of ur parents and u have to accord parental respect to him abi? Una don turn equal becos u married an ofe who.re abi? OK

Congratz to Jude and Ify.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by manny4life(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
waternogetenemy:

Let us not derail this thread with that who.re Lola case, as for Peter. Ok!

Congratz to Jude and Ify.

Remember that's someone's wife...

That's the spirit. This isn't about Lola but Jude and Ifeyinwa

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by waternogetenemy: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
manny4life:
Remember that's someone's wife...
That's the spirit. This isn't about Lola but Jude and Ifeyinwa

Peter made an ofe who.re a house wife

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
The bride looks pretty a bit. But, the wedding scene is disorganized. The guys aren't impressive at all in their primitive attires!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by xtervaganza(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

Egbon? Kilode?
you at least saw what that pos called my people
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by manny4life(m): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
waternogetenemy:

Bros, ofe or not, that's his wife. Many families are faced with the same problem, all you can pray is he and his wife is to live happily and their marriage should last. Wife matter can tear apart a family, after the uproar, let the dust settle. As of today July 17th, 2014, you called her a who.re, well she's Jude's whoore not mine or yours.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Creamish(f): 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
shoefreak: Thief!!!! That one you left at home no reach you abi!!! I will tell on you!!!***peeps at the said biceps** grin !!!

grin na wa to u oo....y u wan expose ya sis na? Person nor fit look persin hand again?
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Oba234: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Why does this look like an Edo wedding? I typically don't see Igbo women wearing this much coral beads for their wedding.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Malawian(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
peter and lola just missed an opportunity to burry the hatchet. as old as lola is, one would think she was really wise. we can now see what the mother saw in that woman.
i will not be supprised if psqure is now opperating seperate bank accounts and lola is a co-signature to peter's account.

i dont want to immagine where this is all heading to.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

Okay..

Stupid me, yet you replied.. Stupid you for having a stupid conversation with stupid me.

I guess we are both stupid like that. grin

Thanks for sharing. grin
gibberish
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by abdulkayus(m): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
waternogetenemy:

Guy, as old as u are, u hav d gut to call someone's wife and mother of his beautiful children a LovePeddler jus cos she is nt of d same tribe as d hubby. U are such an irreparable fool for sayin that. U are fit to live among d humans.
Learn some respect dude.

8 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by abdulkayus(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
Malawian: peter and lola just missed an opportunity to burry the hatchet. as old as lola is, one would think she was really wise. we can now see what the mother saw in that woman.
i will not be supprised if psqure is now opperating seperate bank accounts and lola is a co-signature to peter's account.

Dont blame Lola on all this. Peter is a man for God sake, and make decision for himself whether right or wrong. Who knows maybe Lola is even innocent of all wat u haters are accusin her for.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Caseless: 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
Creamish: Flavour's bisceps tho... cheesy
wat happened to his biceps?
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Oba234: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
So it's okay for Jude, the oldest, the agbaya oshi to skip his younger brother's wedding because he disliked his wife, but it's not okay for Peter? Ki lo de? abeg, two can play this game. Do me I do you!

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by manny4life(m): 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Malawian: peter and lola just missed an opportunity to burry the hatchet. as old as lola is, one would think she was really wise. we can now see what the mother saw in that woman.

My broda, a man should be able to speak for himself. If a woman have to remote control a man, believe me, that man is questionable. If Lola doesn't want to bury the hatchet, should Peter participate in such foolishness? Granted they are married, but this is FAMILY. No woman can come in between my family and I. As a matter of fact, I blame Peter for his action, leave Lola out of this. The man is the head of household and his decision is FINAL. There are Biblical, Traditional and Cultural facts that back this up. Like a leader, let him lead the pride, and he you'll see how how Lola will follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Gigibangs(f): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tunde is short sha kiss
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
While your sisters are rocking other men's bed even their chair! Ezi bida.

quote author=vislabraye]. One of them is rocking my boat ( I mean bed) [/quote]
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by manny4life(m): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
peppyluv02: While your sisters are rocking other men's bed even their chair! Ezi bida.

quote author=vislabraye]. One of them is rocking my boat ( I mean bed)

Peppy mu... Is this you? grin
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Strongbest(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
kukus01: you see now...them no marry girls wearing tatoo all over their body ...yet some silly girls will decorate their ugly and shapeless body with tatoo...you will only be attracted to men as a LovePeddler!!! grin

Hmmm, word!
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by vislabraye(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
peppyluv02: While your sisters are rocking other men's bed even their chair! Ezi bida.

quote author=vislabraye]. One of them is rocking my boat ( I mean bed)
. Oh !!!!
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by profstar(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

...AND Yes!! God does not like yo umarrying outside your own people.
Incase you missed that Bible Study class as a Kid, thats what resulted in the death of SAMSON.

I wish there was a DISLIKE button angry angry angry, I could have given you a million. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.