Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) (20571 Views)

Is MTN Giving Out Free Recharge Card Or A Cheat...? / Cheapest MTN Data Bundle Price (2GB@N1000) / Mtn Free Blackberry Subscription(bis Cheat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by hustla(m): 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
how much for 3 Gig please?

I need it urgently

Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by tharyeeh: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
How much is 3GB??
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
3GB is #4000 naira smiley
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 4:25am On Jul 18, 2014
Dieumerci: Bros, I was the first to comment on your thread and to positively challenge u to simplify wat u do. It would be nice if I can get some free data for that. Thanks
lipsrsealed
Sorry, no free data. Subscribe to any of the affordable ones if you are interested.
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Rexyl(m): 5:55am On Jul 18, 2014
Y'ello! You have received 250.00MB SME Data Share from 8167133533. Thank you.

This is the message I received on what you provided for free as a trial or sample. The megabytes are not a small thing for joke, will go a longer way. Once again I appreciate that marketing strategy and present your biz for a larger patronage.
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by mecuzee(m): 6:57am On Jul 18, 2014
okonja: Your are talking about a night plan (btw 9pm and 6am) and am talking about All day plan (24/7) smiley
1.5Gb day
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2014
Rexyl: Y'ello! You have received 250.00MB SME Data Share from 8167133533. Thank you.

This is the message I received on what you provided for free as a trial or sample. The megabytes are not a small thing for joke, will go a longer way. Once again I appreciate that marketing strategy and present your biz for a larger patronage.

Thanks for the compliment sir smiley
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
okonja:

Thanks for the compliment sir smiley
Nice 1 bro av jst gotten mine.
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
Thank you all for the patronage, looking forward to more customers from this great forum. smiley
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by born2boink(m): 2:34am On Jul 19, 2014
Me still never believe, my heart is stubborn that's why I don't believe in church or mosque. If this is real, I'm getting life back in my phone and will help you broadcast to my community
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2014
born2fuck: Me still never believe, my heart is stubborn that's why I don't believe in church or mosque. If this is real, I'm getting life back in my phone and will help you broadcast to my community
Its all over the internet bro, check the facebook page and the blog, also go through the thread well, you will read the testimony of those that have enjoyed it.
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Odunharry(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
okonja: Thanks smiley
make i cnfirm ur 50mb

Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by udemzyudex(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
born2fuck: Me still never believe, my heart is stubborn that's why I don't believe in church or mosque. If this is real, I'm getting life back in my phone and will help you broadcast to my community
Its real bro...just subscribe to test if its real...

Got the 250mb for #500

Thanks for the quick reply
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by udemzyudex(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2014

Got the 250mb for #500

Thanks for the quick reply @ op

1 Like

Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
Odunharry:
make i cnfirm ur 50mb

Minimum MB is 250MB and if you are not convinced yet with the comments of people that have patronized it, then you should continue paying high for the usual data. smiley
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
udemzyudex:

Got the 250mb for #500

Thanks for the quick reply @ op

You are welcome sir. smiley
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Odunharry(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
okonja: Minimum MB is 250MB and if you are not convinced yet with the comments of people that have patronized it, then you should continue paying high for the usual data. smiley
lol
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by born2boink(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
udemzyudex:

Got the 250mb for #500

Thanks for the quick reply
Am I going to load the Card before subscribe? Do you have Etisalat
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by anselm791(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
okonja:

You are welcome sir. smiley

My good man, having talked to a few prospective clients here at the university of calabar, your business seems promising. Please let me know as soon it's opened to other network especially airtel, as this is the most frequently used sim here and can I add you up on bbm?
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by udemzyudex(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
born2fuck: Am I going to load the Card before subscribe? Do you have Etisalat

yes,load the card and send it to him using mtn share and sell,u can contact the op,he is the seller.. Visit the first page for more info
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
anselm791:

My good man, having talked to a few prospective clients here at the university of calabar, your business seems promising. Please let me know as soon it's opened to other network especially airtel, as this is the most frequently used sim here and can I add you up on bbm?
Definitely yes, PIN 26799941. Thanks smiley
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
born2fuck: Am I going to load the Card before subscribe? Do you have Etisalat
Yes, you can either text the recharge card pin, or load it and transfer it to the mtn number on my signature. Etisalat too is available. Thanks smiley
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
HOW IT WORKS
Just the normal way the data you do subscribe with a duration period of 30 days, works on all devices, once you make payment, your data will be transferred to you instantly

PRICE PLANS
250MB @ #500
500MB @ #1000
750MB @ #1200
1GB @ #1500
Higher data at discounted price

HOW TO BUY
Call or Text any of the contact numbers and make a request, you will be replied instantly, as we are available 24/7

OR

Make an airtime transfer of the amount you wish to buy with the number to the MTN number on the contact list below, and the worth of data will be transferred to you instantly.

NOTE: Bank payment also acceptable

CONTACT
08167133533 OR 09099640054 BBM PIN: 26799941

Like us on Facebook

Stop paying all your budgeted money for data plan and save 50% today.
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2014
okonja: HOW IT WORKS
Just the normal way the data you do subscribe with a duration period of 30 days, works on all devices, once you make payment, your data will be transferred to you instantly

PRICE PLANS
250MB @ #500
500MB @ #1000
750MB @ #1200
1GB @ #1500
Higher data at discounted price

HOW TO BUY
Call or Text any of the contact numbers and make a request, you will be replied instantly, as we are available 24/7

OR

Make an airtime transfer of the amount you wish to buy with the number to the MTN number on the contact list below, and the worth of data will be transferred to you instantly.

NOTE: Bank payment also acceptable

CONTACT
08167133533 OR 09099640054 BBM PIN: 26799941

Like us on Facebook

Stop paying all your budgeted money for data plan and save 50% today.
NO AIRTEL bro
cos i wanna subscribe for 1.5GB airtel plan today
or do u have any idea of cracking/unlocking my modem to use other network?
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2014
monsuru560: NO AIRTEL bro
cos i wanna subscribe for 1.5GB airtel plan today
or do u have any idea of cracking/unlocking my modem to use other network?
No Airtel plan for now, but alternatively you can try out their BIS plan, its #1500 and comes with 2GB data, simply dial *440*16# and make sure the APN of your device is configured to "internet.ng.airtel.com". Also, I can unlock some modems with you just giving me the IMEI number except Huawei E303

1 Like

Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by born2boink(m): 11:01am On Jul 20, 2014
okonja: Yes, you can either text the recharge card pin, or load it and transfer it to the mtn number on my signature. Etisalat too is available. Thanks smiley
what is the etisalat package?
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Rexyl(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
okonja: No Airtel plan for now, but alternatively you can try out their BIS plan, its #1500 and comes with 2GB data, simply dial *440*16# and make sure the APN of your device is configured to "internet.ng.airtel.com". Also, I can unlock some modems with you just giving me the IMEI number except Huawei E303

How biz? Hope It is smooth and meeting needs of many. Hope you can help unlock this ZTE: 862648019274052
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
okonja: No Airtel plan for now, but alternatively you can try out their BIS plan, its #1500 and comes with 2GB data, simply dial *440*16# and make sure the APN of your device is configured to "internet.ng.airtel.com". Also, I can unlock some modems with you just giving me the IMEI number except Huawei E303
huawei e173u-2
imei : 860872017468464
thanks bro
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Odunharry(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
okonja: Yes, you can either text the recharge card pin, or load it and transfer it to the mtn number on my signature. Etisalat too is available. Thanks smiley
how much for etisalat?drop ur numbr lemme whatsapp u
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hi guys, sorry for replying late, been busy since today, didn't have time to come online, and If you had called ma number on my signature, I would have responded sharply. Right now am just coming online on mobile, can't do anything now.

Rexyl:

How biz? Hope It is smooth and meeting needs of many. Hope you can help unlock this ZTE: 862648019274052
We thank God, moving well, and to your modem ish, I can't calculate a zte modem unlock code for you, but I'll upload an unlocker that am using to ma google drive tomorrow "Monday", then provide link to download it here, then you can download it and do it yourself.

monsuru560: huawei e173u-2
imei : 860872017468464
thanks bro
You too, I'll drop your unlock code tomorrow OR give you the unlocker self make you too do the thing yourself.

Anyway, tomorrow sha. + Monsuru, when are you buying data from me, abi you no go patronize me? undecided
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Odunharry(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
okonja: Hi guys, sorry for replying late, been busy since today, didn't have time to come online, and If you had called ma number on my signature, I would have responded sharply. Right now am just coming online on mobile, can't do anything now.

We thank God, moving well, and to your modem ish, I can't calculate a zte modem unlock code for you, but I'll upload an unlocker that am using to ma google drive tomorrow "Monday", then provide link to download it here, then you can download it and do it yourself.

You too, I'll drop your unlock code tomorrow OR give you the unlocker self make you too do the thing yourself.

Anyway, tomorrow sha. + Monsuru, when are you buying data from me, abi you no go patronize me? undecided
u no want reply ma post abi
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by tola9ja: 1:27am On Jul 21, 2014
How can I pay through atm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need A Used Nokia 5310 Xpress Music / latest Iphone x & Samsung Galaxy s8 Android Phones. Call 08034946141 / Cheap Uk Used Smartphones Price Deals In Nigeria Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.