Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon (50255 Views)

"7 Truths About Marriage You Will Not Be Told" / German Groom Forgets Bride At Gas Station / David Cameron Forgets Daughter, 8, At Pub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon by yuzjet(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
MightyFortress:
Lovely...

Yea, very lovely!
Re: 10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon by yuzjet(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
Edipee:
I love this post.

wink
Re: 10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon by moski5(m): 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
sholay2011:
Best thread so far after the NL hacking...

Mods! Do the needful!

thought i was the only one that noticed

i almost stopped coming here
Re: 10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon by bennyzer(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
Still can get over this thread even after this years.
So educative.
Re: 10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon by yuzjet(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
bennyzer:
Still can get over this thread even after this years.
So educative.

Lol. I still read it once in a while too. Don't want to forget the lessons.
Re: 10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon by budaatum: 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
yuzjet:

Lol. I still read it once in a while too. Don't want to forget the lessons.

yuzjet:
“The truth does not cease to exist when it is ignored.”. You know how you can hear something a hundred times in a hundred different ways before it finally gets through
to you? The ten truths listed below fall firmly into that category – life lessons that many of us likely learned years ago, and have been reminded of ever since, but for whatever reason, haven’t fully grasped.

This, my friends, is my attempt at helping all of us, myself included, “get it” and “remember it” once and for all…

1. THE AVERAGE HUMAN LIFE IS RELATIVELY SHORT.
We know deep down that life is short, and that death will happen to all of us eventually, and yet we are infinitely surprised when it happens to someone we know. It’s like walking up a flight of stairs with a distracted mind, and misjudging the final step. You
expected there to be one more stair than there is, and so you find yourself off balance for a moment, before your mind shifts back to the present moment and how the world really is.

LIVE your life TODAY! Don’t ignore death, but don’t be afraid of it either. Be afraid of a life you never lived because you were too afraid to take action. Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside you while you’re still alive. Be bold. Be
courageous. Be scared to death, and then take the next step anyway.

2. YOU WILL ONLY EVER LIVE THE LIFE YOU CREATE FOR YOURSELF.
Your life is yours alone. Others can try to persuade you, but they can’t decide for you. They can walk with you, but not in your shoes. So make sure the path you decide to walk aligns with your own intuition and
desires, and don’t be scared to switch paths or pave a new one when it makes sense.
Remember, it’s always better to be at the bottom of the ladder you want to climb than the top of the one you don’t. Be productive and patient. And realize that patience is not about waiting, but the ability to keep a
good attitude while working hard for what you believe in. This is your life, and it is made up entirely of your choices. May your actions speak louder than your words. May your life preach louder than your lips. May your success be your noise in the end. And if life only teaches you one thing, let it be that
taking a passionate leap is always worth it. Even if you have no idea where you’re going to land, be brave enough to step up to the edge of the unknown, and listen to your heart.
Re: 10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon by StoneColdBiceps(m): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
Guys if you can ride motor cycle / Keke Marwa. Please contact the provided number, also bring your friends that can ride to join in our ongoing executive motor bike / tricycle (Keke) transport initiative.
Riders not limited to only Lagos.
The guys must be able to read and write and have good character. They will be engaging with middle class corporate / business customers and others.

Forward your details as listed below to 08157004196

*Full name
*Full Address
*Telephone number
What they stand to benefit:
*They will be self employed.
*They will enjoy *free health care and insurance* ( non in the industry)
*Free Android phone.
*Very strong motor bike 220cc (best in the industry).
*Helmet (best in the industry).
*Rain coat and head cover.
*Flexible payment plan - remit / deliver 4k every day - Monday - Friday (Saturday / Sunday is for you).
*No initial down payment.
*The motor bike becomes your own after 12 months, more like Hire Purchase while you still make more money for yourself.
*Welfare package very good and best in class.
*Tried and trusted and the first in the industry
*Support centers.
*Efficient staffs and continues customer experience.
*Transport fare and other financial incentives are available if you are on boarded or carried.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? / Photo Of Two Grandmas Who Are Identical Twins Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.