Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach (3843 Views)

Photos Of A Wedding In Biafra Despite Bombs And Blockade. / How Buhari Plans To Wipe Out Boko Haram, Create Jobs—Osinbajo / Kaduna’s Many Bombs And Explosions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Demdem:

U said twenty yrs, let's assume it's so.
Twenty years of israeli bombardment of Gaza, what do u think will remain?
Russia didn't checkmate anyone as regards Syria, the West simply didn't want to go through the libya process all over again due to their domestic reasons.
Common man ,it was voted down @ British parliament hence America lost the initiative, again Russia and China did not support intervention at the u.n . Facts r there for us my man.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Yeah;same scenario akin to what Ojukwu did to his own people..
Demdem:

If rockets aren't fired, will Israel bombard gaza? Let rockets stop today and see if Israel won't stop bombarding. Even the seize fire brokered by Egypt days ago, Israel complied but hamas said no.
Imo, hamas has chosen to kill his own people, Israel is just a means to such aim.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
@tssolz84. Pls don't derail this thread. It's bat the Middle East and not ojukwu.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Demdem(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
Common man ,it was voted down @ British parliament hence America lost the initiative, again Russia and China did not support intervention at the u.n . Facts r there for us my man.

I said domestic reason and u said British parliament...... What's the difference? Did Russia checkmate them by asking the British parliament to act the way they did like u earlier postulated?
Again I state, the West aren't just ready and not because Russia checkmated them.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by abes(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
But it lost support at the u.n. . Isn't it.?
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by abes(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
UN is just one of US federal ministries. UN is created to rubber stamp anything the US/west wants.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by olapluto(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
News like this just make my blood boil! For heaven sake these kids were only playing football on a beach. The gunner on the ship must have clearly seen them.
This has ZERO relation with the bombardment inside Gaza. For a gunboat to fire at innocent kids playing in an open beach is callous. Shame on israel and shame on those who are too biased to condemn israel for this. How can any sensible human blame Hamas for all these? Even before Hamas got rockets, Israelis have been killing Palestinians for fun, immediately claiming victims afterwards.
Shameful world of injustice we live in.

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Oklander: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
How do you justify bombing 4 innocent civilian children from the same family playing at the beach?

The most hypocritical ppl presently on earth are those supporting Israel in this matter! Israel violated the UN resolution and crossed the 1967 border many years ago, then there was no longer rocket from Hamas, and Israel started settlement, hypocritical idiots did nothing "serious" to call Israel to order, Israel simply ignore the west lip service and refused to return back to the border. For many years they continued there settlement annexing more Palestinian's land and they ddnt stop neither were they stopped. Demdem, if you were in the Palestinians shoes, what would you do?
The World powers refuse to come seriously to your aid for years, The settlers keeps pushing you towards the see. Demdem tell me what you would do devoid of hypocritical sentiments.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by olapluto(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
ebamma: So sad, Hamas is to be blamed for all this, shooting thousands of rockets into Israel, the Israelis were always going to retaliate, if not for Israel's Iron Dome, many Israelis will be dead too
mencade5: hamas uses innocent civilians forcefully or willingly to save as shields. After they are the ones that started the first shooting of rockets.
Demdem:

If rockets aren't fired, will Israel bombard gaza? Let rockets stop today and see if Israel won't stop bombarding. Even the seize fire brokered by Egypt days ago, Israel complied but hamas said no.
Imo, hamas has chosen to kill his own people, Israel is just a means to such aim.
Either you are ignorant, preprogrammed or simply callous. Did you read this story?
Read this if you're not intellectually lazy to learn about the world you live in:
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/as-a-child-growing-up-in-israel-i-saw-how-palestinians-became-increasingly-dehumanised-9612032.html
'Over the past decade we have had “Operation Cast Lead” (2008/9) in which illegal white phosphorus was employed, 1,400 Gazan civilians were killed including one family whose children bled to death on the roof because Israeli aircraft prevented their evacuation. The Israelis lost 11 soldiers. In “Operation Pillar of Smoke”, (2012) hundreds more died, all Palestinian.

As far as Israel is concerned, the only change since then (apart from people like the woman who today tweeted that killing Arabs “gives me orgasms”) has been that between each attack Hamas’s rockets have increased their range.

They are still little more than toys compared with Israel’s smart bombs and heavy artillery and – yes! – nukes, not to mention the sophisticated anti-rocket devices, sirens and shelters which help protect the Israeli population. But they allow Israel to remain – in its own eyes and those of its blinkered backers – always the victim.'
An Israeli wrote the above quote btw.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by mencade5(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
olapluto:
Either you are ignorant, preprogrammed or simply callous. Did you read this story?
Read this if you're not intellectually lazy to learn about the world you live in:
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/as-a-child-growing-up-in-israel-i-saw-how-palestinians-became-increasingly-dehumanised-9612032.html
'Over the past decade we have had “Operation Cast Lead” (2008/9) in which illegal white phosphorus was employed, 1,400 Gazan civilians were killed including one family whose children bled to death on the roof because Israeli aircraft prevented their evacuation. The Israelis lost 11 soldiers. In “Operation Pillar of Smoke”, (2012) hundreds more died, all Palestinian.

As far as Israel is concerned, the only change since then (apart from people like the woman who today tweeted that killing Arabs “gives me orgasms”) has been that between each attack Hamas’s rockets have increased their range.

They are still little more than toys compared with Israel’s smart bombs and heavy artillery and – yes! – nukes, not to mention the sophisticated anti-rocket devices, sirens and shelters which help protect the Israeli population. But they allow Israel to remain – in its own eyes and those of its blinkered backers – always the victim.'
bas.tard tell that to you mother for her to read. Your maggot brain cannot think clearly to point out something to someone in a mild manner right? Quote me again.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Demdem(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
olapluto:

Above all, u still made no headway and ur position not known.
The truth is more Palestine in gaza will continue to die than israeli if rockets are to continue from gaza. It's as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by olapluto(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
mencade5: bas.tard tell that to you mother for her to read. Your maggot brain cannot think clearly to point out something to someone in a mild manner right? Quote me again.
Seeing we have a big difference between our upbringings, I wish you good luck with your life.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by olapluto(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Demdem:

Above all, u still made no headway and ur position not known.
The truth is more Palestine in faza will continue to die than israeli if rockets are to continue from gaza. [b]It's as simple as that
.[/b]
As simple as that
As simple as these 3 boys being shelled immediately after this picture Seriously? mate you've lost all respect I had for you for your previous posts on this forum

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Demdem(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
Oklander: How do you justify bombing 4 innocent civilian children from the same family playing at the beach?

The most hypocritical ppl presently on earth are those supporting Israel in this matter! Israel violated the UN resolution and crossed the 1967 border many years ago, then there was no longer rocket from Hamas, and Israel started settlement, hypocritical idiots did nothing "serious" to call Israel to order, Israel simply ignore the west lip service and refused to return back to the border. For many years they continued there settlement annexing more Palestinian's land and they ddnt stop neither were they stopped. Demdem, if you were in the Palestinians shoes, what would you do?
The World powers refuse to come seriously to your aid for years, The settlers keeps pushing you towards the see. Demdem tell me what you would do devoid of hypocritical sentiments.

What will u do? Definately any other thing than raging war on an enemy I know can easily conquer me, destroy the land and my people. That's suicide mission.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by mencade5(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
olapluto:
Seeing we have a big difference between our upbringings, I wish you good luck with your life.
yea difference...treat people the same way you like to be treated. Good luck
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Demdem(m): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
olapluto:
As simple as that
As simple as these 3 boys being shelled immediately after this picture Seriously? mate you've lost all respect I had for you for your previous posts on this forum
[b]
I am not here for ur respect, keep it to ursef.
No one is justifying the killing of the innocent? Be it Palestinians or Israelis. Go to my earlier post on this thread and understand my position.
Gaza and Israel are currently in a state of war and things like this are unfortunately not out of place.
Those rockets sent to Israel are sent indiscriminately and not military formation of the Israelis. Where is ur condemnation about that? If not for the preventive measures Israel has taken, would u have also imagined the innocent that will die. Iron dones are machines and can fail, if any should fail what will be the fate of the Israeli children also?
Am not happy seeing innocent killed but as long as hamas continues to send rockets Israel will continue to hurt the Palestine people the way it deem fit.
Again, in a state of war, pathetic things like this aren't out of place. Let hamas stop the rockets, and Israel will stop bombarding. Just days ago, Israel stopped and abided by the Egyptians brokered peace. Hamas said no, what can u deduce from such than a set of people who are willing ready to die and am sure Israel will be glad to wipe them all off.
Highly unfortunate.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Oklander: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Demdem:

What will u do? Definately any other thing than raging war on an enemy I know can easily conquer me, destroy the land and my people. That's suicide mission.

For years Hamas has tried every ways possible, Israel never agreed on any neither do they listen to the U.N because they have U.S's support, apart from expanding and continuing its annexation and settling on the Palestinian's land...Israel barricaded and confined Palestinians. Would u rather b pushed to the sea and got wiped out since the world powers are not helping or what is this "any other thing" u would probably do?
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Demdem(m): 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
Oklander:

For years Hamas has tried every ways possible, Israel never agreed on any neither do they listen to the U.N because they have U.S's support, apart from expanding and continuing its annexation and settling on the Palestinian's land...Israel barricaded and confined Palestinians. Would u rather b pushed to the sea and got wiped out since the world powers are not helping or what is this "any other thing" u would probably do?

I feel the pain of the Palestinians in gaza. However like I said earlier, West bank is a different ball game entirely. They enjoy relative freedom in there and guess what, majority that stay there are Palestinians.
The problem is hamas. I for one will definitely crush any neighbour of mine whose primary motive is to seek my destruction?
Av u asked why Israel isn't taking tge same steps she is taking in gaza at West bank?
Of a truth, Israel has cheated them for so long but sending rockets to Israel without u having no defence for ur people is suicide mission.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Oklander: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
Demdem:

I feel the pain of the Palestinians in gaza. However like I said earlier, West bank is a different ball game entirely. They enjoy relative freedom in there and guess what, majority that stay there are Palestinians.
The problem is hamas. I for one will definitely crush any neighbour of mine whose primary motive is to seek my destruction?
Av u asked why Israel isn't taking tge same steps she is taking in gaza at West bank?
Of a truth, Israel has cheated them for so long but sending rockets to Israel without u having no defence for ur people is suicide mission.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Oklander: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
Demdem:

Of a truth, Israel has cheated them for so long
but sending rockets to Israel without u having no defence for ur people is suicide mission.
Good you know and say the truth there. About whether I have asked such question, from the rate at which Israel are desperate in expanding and annexing lands, how sure are we that when they are done here they won't face there? Remember the problem is that Israel crossed the body and are building settlements towards them.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
EDUCATE HIM ON THAT...He should also know that Israel produces 90% of the world's drone too...They own a lot of these technologies..One isreali life=100lives of any slowpoke nation that dares......."Any attempt to decimate or humiliate the Jew on this planet; we will pull down the Temple of humanity" That was israeli's rep speaking after the state of israel was established in 1948..
Vikky014: Eposho u said america built the iron dome for isreal??ARE u jealous or wht?Is like u dnt knw d History of isreal,lemme tell an isrealite is d Head of any technology unit in america!so stp hating
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
Demdem:

the day the Iranian perfect the nuclear , and that day will surely come one day , Israel will have to compromise .
until that day the bloodshed can continue, like I said the only permanent thing in this world is change. power will change hand one day.
rem. the northerner had the helm of affairs in this country for yrs. and for the past what 12yrs now power had changed hand. that's lyf.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
ocman: EDUCATE HIM ON THAT...He should also know that Israel produces 90% of the world's drone too...They own a lot of these technologies..One isreali life=100lives of any slowpoke nation that dares......."Any attempt to decimate or humiliate the Jew on this planet; we will pull down the Temple of humanity" That was israeli's rep speaking after the state of israel was established in 1948..
stop your miss info. without 1/2 a billion dollar from the U.s u will have no iron dome . just like without shell and other multinational investment in our oil, it will just be a mere natural resources. Like for like u get .
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by CyrusLevi(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
Israel didn't build the iron dome, america did. Secondly fact is all of or 98 percent of those rockets were stopped. Y go kill innocent civilians
Knowing fully well the rockets are intercepted.?
Israel is the blood thirsty and aggressive nation in this case.
Because your enemy missed the shot at first means you shouldn't fire back.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by onyekabe(m): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
Imagine someone start annexing yr. family land and barricade yr family frm entering said land, wat do u do , fold yr arms and day nothing.?
This is exactly what Israel is doing in the occupy territory , so when push come to shove u defend yr self with whatever means available.
OK let them keep defending themselves
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Vikky014: Eposho u said america built the iron dome for isreal??ARE u jealous or wht?Is like u dnt knw d History of isreal,lemme tell an isrealite is d Head of any technology unit in america!so stp hating

..without USA, isreal will be like Mogadishu.
USA is their security guarantor.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Demdem(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
Oklander: Good you know and say the truth there. About whether I have asked such question, from the rate at which Israel are desperate in expanding and annexing lands, how sure are we that when they are done here they won't face there? Remember the problem is that Israel crossed the body and are building settlements towards them.

Of cos Israel has crossed his boundaries and still doing such recklessly. There is no dispute about that. Even the Americans knows this.
However, to make them stop is not by sending rockets to them. That's a foolish attempt.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Demdem(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
the day the Iranian perfect the nuclear , and that day will surely come one day , Israel will have to compromise .
until that day the bloodshed can continue, like I said the only permanent thing in this world is change. power will change hand one day.
rem. the northerner had the helm of affairs in this country for yrs. and for the past what 12yrs now power had changed hand. that's lyf.

Then gaza should wait till when Iran has such before attacking.doing so now without any form of defence for their people is pure stupidity.
Unfortunately the only blood significantly being shed now is the Palestinians.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Vikky014(f): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ocman wellsaid!dnt mind epo..he is a muslim he is tlkn in quaranic way
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Vikky014(f): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
nayef:

..without USA, isreal will be like Mogadishu.
USA is their security guarantor.
is GOD nt usa
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Vikky014(f): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
Eposho,dnt b surprise Isreal may hav their Nuclear weapon bt u wunt knw,weda iran acquires it or nt,bible principle abt dem will cme to pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What If This Happened In A Mosque In Northern Nigeria / President Buhari Finally Meets With Donald Trump – Pictures / Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.