Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

My Mum Ilr(indefinate Leave To Remain) Was Denied Was The Second Time - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Mum Ilr(indefinate Leave To Remain) Was Denied Was The Second Time (1296 Views)

I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... / Discretionary Leave To Remain Visa In UK. / Spouse Visa/indefinate Leave To Remain(uk) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Ilr(indefinate Leave To Remain) Was Denied Was The Second Time by odibenson(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Greetings to everybody in the house especially to those whoose efforts has skyrocketed this forum to a greater height, more power to your elbows.I have a case which has been bothering me since yesterday,the case is about my mother ilr app which was rejected by the upper tribunal.let me try has much to explain everything in details and I know you guys with your wealth of experince would lend a helping hand.my parents has spent 17 years in the uk of which they are free from all criminal charges or anything incriminating.so december last year they filed for for their ilr app via the help of a solicitor.the money was kinda of expensive though but they just have to push through so they can become legal and also get a very good and lucreative job.after 8months they got a letter from the high office that they should do their biometrics and sent the details to the office asap.my parents were so happy they thought its all over that their joy of living in uk legally has come through.4 months later they brought a packet with so much joy iin then they opened it to see their stamped document,lo and behold the app was rejected but they gave then room to apeal the decison of the high comission.furthermore,they got anoda solicitor of which helped they file the case to the tiribunal.the tribunal gave them a said date for the hearing.things became rough for them they couldn't get the remainder of the solicitors money,so they went to the hearing without the lawyer.thr judge decision was not taken instantly but told them they wil hear from them that they should go.barely a month they wrote back has they promised but this time the judgement was not decided that they should contact the upper tibunal.brothers my mon did that recently and now the upper tribunal says that there is no room for oral interview it should be written.please what should they do pleaase help cause my parents have suffered a lot from this thrash..please your advice is needed sometimes the whole situtions makes me sad.thanks
Re: My Mum Ilr(indefinate Leave To Remain) Was Denied Was The Second Time by justwise(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
odibenson: Greetings to everybody in the house especially to those whoose efforts has skyrocketed this forum to a greater height, more power to your elbows.I have a case which has been bothering me since yesterday,the case is about my mother ilr app which was rejected by the upper tribunal.let me try has much to explain everything in details and I know you guys with your wealth of experince would lend a helping hand.my parents has spent 17 years in the uk of which they are free from all criminal charges or anything incriminating.so december last year they filed for for their ilr app via the help of a solicitor.the money was kinda of expensive though but they just have to push through so they can become legal and also get a very good and lucreative job.after 8months they got a letter from the high office that they should do their biometrics and sent the details to the office asap.my parents were so happy they thought its all over that their joy of living in uk legally has come through.4 months later they brought a packet with so much joy iin then they opened it to see their stamped document,lo and behold the app was rejected but they gave then room to apeal the decison of the high comission.furthermore,they got anoda solicitor of which helped they file the case to the tiribunal.the tribunal gave them a said date for the hearing.things became rough for them they couldn't get the remainder of the solicitors money,so they went to the hearing without the lawyer.thr judge decision was not taken instantly but told them they wil hear from them that they should go.barely a month they wrote back has they promised but this time the judgement was not decided that they should contact the upper tibunal.brothers my mon did that recently and now the upper tribunal says that there is no room for oral interview it should be written.please what should they do pleaase help cause my parents have suffered a lot from this thrash..please your advice is needed sometimes the whole situtions makes me sad.thanks

Were they living in the UK as legal or illegal immigrants? What sort of visa were they holding throughout that 17yrs?
Re: My Mum Ilr(indefinate Leave To Remain) Was Denied Was The Second Time by odibenson(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
justwise:

Were they living in the UK as legal or illegal immigrants? What sort of visa were they holding throughout that 17yrs?
my mum entered with a tourist visa I quess so.my dad migrated from spain to uk with is spanish residency intact
Re: My Mum Ilr(indefinate Leave To Remain) Was Denied Was The Second Time by justwise(m): 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
odibenson: my mum entered with a tourist visa I quess so.my dad migrated from spain to uk with is spanish residency intact

What was the exact reason(s) for the refusal?
Re: My Mum Ilr(indefinate Leave To Remain) Was Denied Was The Second Time by Blake3(m): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2019
What was the result did they give them?

(1) (Reply)

Countries Best Suitable To Run A Master Degree Program And Their Universities / Graphic Photos: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Uratta, Aba, Abia State / See What I Saw On My Way Back From Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.