Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,958 members, 7,803,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Just Got My Dell Inspiron 15 3521 Laptop Yesterday And It's Super Cool. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Just Got My Dell Inspiron 15 3521 Laptop Yesterday And It's Super Cool. (2527 Views)

Dell Inspiron 3521 / Dell Inspiron 15 (3521) 15.6-inch Touchscreen Laptop / My Dell Studio 1535 Battery Is Not Charging, Can Anyone Help Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got My Dell Inspiron 15 3521 Laptop Yesterday And It's Super Cool. by hiten026(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
I wanted to buy a laptop since last six month and finally i got one yesterday grin. Feeling super happy! I was searching for the best laptops to buy under 40K Rs. since my budget is only 40K sad . Finally after my research was over, i had to choose from the below 3 laptops :
1) Dell Inspiron 15 3521 Laptop
Pros : Touch screen, 8 hours of battery life, inter Core i3, 3rd Gen.
Cons : No Graphic Card cry

2) Lenovo Essential G505s
Pros : 2GB Graph,1TB HD
Cons : Not an intel processor laptop,No Touchscreen

3) Dell Vostro 14 V3446 Notebook
Pros : 2GB Graphic Card, 4th Gen Ci5
Cons : No Touchscreen

All 3 laptops are good and you won't regret buying any of these 3 laptops. I chose Dell Inspiron only because of HD touch screen and it works very well with windows 8.1. Although i do miss the graphic card when playing games but still it's HD display makes up for it. If you are a gaming bug then i would suggest you to go for laptop with atleast 2gb graphic card.

So if have hard time finding the best laptop for you, you can checkout this site(http://www.bestlaptopunder40000.in/). They have reviewed the top 5 laptops in details.

Re: Just Got My Dell Inspiron 15 3521 Laptop Yesterday And It's Super Cool. by Sankabson(m): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
How much You got that in Naira Please??
Re: Just Got My Dell Inspiron 15 3521 Laptop Yesterday And It's Super Cool. by biz2get(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
hiten026: I wanted to buy a laptop since last six month and finally i got one yesterday grin. Feeling super happy! I was searching for the best laptops to buy under 40K Rs. since my budget is only 40K sad . Finally after my research was over, i had to choose from the below 3 laptops :

All 3 laptops are good and you won't regret buying any of these 3 laptops. I chose Dell Inspiron only because of HD touch screen and it works very well with windows 8.1. Although i do miss the graphic card when playing games but still it's HD display makes up for it. If you are a gaming bug then i would suggest you to go for laptop with atleast 2gb graphic card.

So if have hard time finding the best laptop for you, you can checkout this site(http://www.bestlaptopunder40000.in/). They have reviewed the top 5 laptops in details.

Am also looking at getting one
I was looking at reviews today.....on Google
Not until I found this post
Pls would like to know what price you got it for and we're. ..
And would also like to know the price of others yuu mentioned. .... thanks
Re: Just Got My Dell Inspiron 15 3521 Laptop Yesterday And It's Super Cool. by mindtricks: 1:35am On Jul 20, 2014
hiten026: I wanted to buy a laptop since last six month and finally i got one yesterday grin. Feeling super happy! I was searching for the best laptops to buy under 40K Rs. since my budget is only 40K sad . Finally after my research was over, i had to choose from the below 3 laptops :

Would have loved to see major the dell's major specs here.
Re: Just Got My Dell Inspiron 15 3521 Laptop Yesterday And It's Super Cool. by Berzouh: 4:20am On Jul 20, 2014
How much is it in naija money

(1) (Reply)

Hp Laptops For Sale 3gb Ram 250 Gb Harddrive : With Free Bag And Flashdrive / Ubuntu Wireless Card Incabability / How Can I Use Mtn Simcard On Glo Fastlink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.