Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,009 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Will You Serve In Same Place With Your Girlfriend? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Will You Serve In Same Place With Your Girlfriend? (782 Views)

How Can You Serve In The Same State As Your Institution? / Fake Corper To Serve In Prison / NYSC: Which State/Year Did You Serve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Serve In Same Place With Your Girlfriend? by kojid: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
How do u see working your service so you can serve in same place with your babe? Comment.
Re: Will You Serve In Same Place With Your Girlfriend? by DaGC(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
If its possible or within my power to work it, I have no problem with it.
Re: Will You Serve In Same Place With Your Girlfriend? by onome710(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Should be cool... But, at some point u gonna wish u didn't.
Re: Will You Serve In Same Place With Your Girlfriend? by ckhelvin: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thank God u said girlfriend not my fiancée..y would I...I don't think so and moreover if we destined to be together no distance can ever separate the both of us buh if reverse is the case of me meeting my soulmate somewhere else and she likewise then I have no grudge on nature..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Take Your Destiny Into Your Hands . Runs Your NYSC Posting ... / Job Vacancies @ Airtel Exist For Outgoing Corp Members / Osun Batch B15 Corp Members Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.