Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

A Mysterious Dark Hole Has Appeared At The 'end Of The World' In Siberia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Mysterious Dark Hole Has Appeared At The 'end Of The World' In Siberia (5218 Views)

Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole / GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher / Passengers Get Out And Push Plane Stuck On Ice In Siberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mysterious Dark Hole Has Appeared At The 'end Of The World' In Siberia by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
Macelliot:
Just think with ur IQ.
Do you think people of this exist will still exist till the next 5,000,000,000yrs?
I guess the world cannot survive the next four century(400yrs) let to say 5billion years with all this man-made destructive weapons(nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, quadmissiles, bombs e.t.c)
World war I & II has gone but the last and the third World War on earth shall occur between GOOD and EVIL which is the war of Armaggedon.....
(One World control & order by the Anti-CHRIST)
Lmfao.
The third will be between good and evil? What were the first two between?
The people might die, but the earth will remain-- if they don't destroy it.
Besides scientists are working on planetary travel. We are expected to colonize Mars by 2025. cool
Re: A Mysterious Dark Hole Has Appeared At The 'end Of The World' In Siberia by Bebetter: 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
[size=20pt]THE ALIENS DID IT![/size] shocked

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Dark Hole Has Appeared At The 'end Of The World' In Siberia by Giannakopoulos(f): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
ignis: Scientists. ... stop all this guess works. This is a pointer that the world is coming to an end.
how prepared are you if you think so?
Re: A Mysterious Dark Hole Has Appeared At The 'end Of The World' In Siberia by Macelliot(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
Apatheist:
Lmfao.
The third will be between good and evil? What were the first two between?
The people might die, but the earth will remain-- if they don't destroy it.
Besides scientists are working on planetary travel. We are expected to colonize Mars by 2025. cool
Colonize Mars? Keep dreaming!
The circumstances that makes life to extinct in Mars will still repeat itself if People dare try to live in Mars again........
Re: A Mysterious Dark Hole Has Appeared At The 'end Of The World' In Siberia by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
Macelliot:
Colonize Mars? Keep dreaming!
The circumstances that makes life to extinct in Mars will still repeat itself if People dare try to live in Mars again........
People like you said we wouldn't fly..
People like you said we wouldn't go to the moon... undecided
Re: A Mysterious Dark Hole Has Appeared At The 'end Of The World' In Siberia by Macelliot(m): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
Apatheist:
People like you said we wouldn't fly..
People like you said we wouldn't go to the moon... undecided
Perhaps not!
I think it's people like you!
Is Willbur Wright & brother atheists?
Is Neil Armstrong an Atheist?
Re: A Mysterious Dark Hole Has Appeared At The 'end Of The World' In Siberia by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
Macelliot:
Perhaps not!
I think it's people like you!
Is Willbur Wright & brother atheists?
Is Neil Armstrong an Atheist?
Re: A Mysterious Dark Hole Has Appeared At The 'end Of The World' In Siberia by Macelliot(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2014
Apatheist:

Ended Up Saying NoThInG...
@Signature...
An Atheist quoting the Wise sayings of theists Phylosophers Plato and Epicurus!
Smh!
Re: A Mysterious Dark Hole Has Appeared At The 'end Of The World' In Siberia by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2014
Macelliot:
Ended Up Saying NoThInG...
@Signature...
An Atheist quoting the Wise sayings of theists Phylosophers Plato and Epicurus!
Smh!
A hateful Christian is using a site owned by an atheist.
Re: A Mysterious Dark Hole Has Appeared At The 'end Of The World' In Siberia by Macelliot(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2014
Apatheist:
[s]A hateful Christian is using a site owned by an atheist. [/s]
Obviously not!
A guy once opened a thread seeking for an advice, complaining that He is 24, no gf, but kept having strong sexual urges. In that same thread, I saw S.e.u.n's comment on that same thread telling the guy that, "since God gave us the urges, He won't opposes us when will try to satisfy it."

Nairaland's owner isn't an atheist but just a pretender...
Apatheist !!!
Re: A Mysterious Dark Hole Has Appeared At The 'end Of The World' In Siberia by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2014
Macelliot:
Obviously not!
A guy once opened a thread seeking for an advice, complaining that He is 24, no gf, but kept having strong sexual urges. In that same thread, I saw S.e.u.n's comment on that same thread telling the guy that, "since God gave us the urges, He won't opposes us when will try to satisfy it."
Word of the day: [i[Sarcasm[/i] Find out the meaning.

Nairaland's owner isn't an atheist but just a pretender...
Apatheist !!!
Really? Jizz-us gave you the power to read minds? undecided
Re: A Mysterious Dark Hole Has Appeared At The 'end Of The World' In Siberia by Macelliot(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Apatheist: Word of the day: [i[Sarcasm[/i] Find out the meaning.

Really? Jizz-us gave you the power to read minds? undecided
A big head(apatheist) with an empty brain is a big load to the neck - Socrates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

18+ Only : Female SRC Presidential Aspirant Of UCC LEAKED Her Own Private Video / Anini The Law:the Regime Of An Armed Robber(story+photo)Updated!!! / Nullification Of Rivers Election Will Be The Beginning Of Nigeria's Separation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.