Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. (30192 Views)

Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. / Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians / Award Winning Low-Cost Housing Technology Launches In Nigeria - Investors Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Fhemmmy goes to school for more learning
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by CharlesAA: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
spyder880

are you based in the east?

do you do projects like this one in owerri, okigwe area?
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
CharlesAA: spyder880

are you based in the east?

do you do projects like this one in owerri, okigwe area?

Yes, I am based in the east and can build in Okigwe area.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by gabbytabby: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Her name could be anything that will fetch me your business oh.. lol
I am looking for a small 4 seater car with a small load carrying construction at the back similar to a nissan frontier or toyota tacoma. I. Know there are large onces like toyota hilux or tundra but I want something smaller than those.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
gabbytabby: I am looking for a small 4 seater car with a small load carrying construction at the back similar to a nissan frontier or toyota tacoma. I. Know there are large onces like toyota hilux or tundra but I want something smaller than those.

If i were you, i will jump at this one and make her answer to all your calls of duty::
https://www.nairaland.com/689017/pre-0rder-like-no-other-guaranteed-satisfaction/121#25121629
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by gabbytabby: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Fhemmmy:

If i were you, i will jump at this one and make her answer to all your calls of duty::
https://www.nairaland.com/689017/pre-0rder-like-no-other-guaranteed-satisfaction/121#25121629
jump ke iya jebu say smallu I want to blend ho. I no want give omo onile wrong impression
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
gabbytabby: jump ke iya jebu say smallu I want to blend ho. I no want give omo onile wrong impression

LOL!

Hajji M.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
gabbytabby: jump ke iya jebu say smallu I want to blend ho. I no want give omo onile wrong impression

Ha ha ha ha ha . . . wrong impression bawo, no mind them jare...... OK, what would you prefer then? and if you have a budget, let us know
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Fear go allow my boys to load cement for this ride? cheesy
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
The weather is angry in the whole of Enugu city, serious rainfall for the past 3 days has left every where wet. But the boys need money, so we are here working while the sky is still heavy with more rain clouds.

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Boys are busy.

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by Beulah09: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Spyder, how much do you pay the Masons and Labour per day? Just need the going rates.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Beulah09: Spyder, how much do you pay the Masons and Labour per day? Just need the going rates.

Masons N3k per day
labour N 1500 per day
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
spyder880:

Chairman, i am sure they will, infact, they will be proud to load a cardillac with cement oh . . . .
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by kostadinis: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
spyder880: The weather is angry in the whole of Enugu city, serious rainfall for the past 3 days has left every where wet. But the boys need money, so we are here working while the sky is still heavy with more rain clouds.
The boys must earn a living na grin
I guess the rains are the last heavy ones before the "August break".
Good job
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by Empiree: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Bros, what's up with weather in 9ja?. I dey hear say rain dey fall kakaraka with wind. Na true talk?. This one na for ijebu side though.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by gabbytabby: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
spyder880:

no mind oga fhemmmy. Oga fhemmmy you get phone number make I call you.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
gabbytabby: no mind oga fhemmmy. Oga fhemmmy you get phone number make I call you.

You could reach me on +1-647-702-8336
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by Judest007: 6:24am On Aug 02, 2014
Congrats Oga Spyder, I am joining Hajji Mufutau and Omo Jeje Fhemmmy in this class, as we learn more details from the MASTER.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
Judest007: Congrats Oga Spyder, I am joining Hajji Mufutau and Omo Jeje Fhemmmy in this class, as we learn more details from the MASTER.

We are surely eager to learn... there is no age limit for learning process. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by NaijaMarket: 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
spyder880:

We are ever ready,

Ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.

Acnowledged, I ll keep in touch.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
Still growing

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
More angles

1 Share

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
Inside. ..

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
The youths of this community came out and disrupted our work today, they are demanding more money after we paid them last year. We continue the work tomorrow if they agree.

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by MANGAM(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
Am really surprise hearing that u ve to give something to the youth of the community where u intend to build. This practice is not in northern Nigeria. And Oga spyder880, why is such a trend in western and eastern Nigeria?
spyder880: The youths of this community came out and disrupted our work today, they are demanding more money after we paid them last year. We continue the work tomorrow if they agree.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by passe(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
MANGAM: Am really surprise hearing that u ve to give something to the youth of the community where u intend to build. This practice is not in northern Nigeria. And Oga spyder880, why is such a trend in western and eastern Nigeria?

I'm sorry to tell you that it has come to stay in this part of the world.All that is required now is to deploy a good manner of diplomacy in settling with them.That way,you will still part with money though relatively cheaper than you would have paid if you are to argue or make trouble with them in the process. All is well.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by MANGAM(m): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
This is very surprising
passe:

I'm sorry to tell you that it has come to stay in this part of the world.All that is required now is to deploy a good manner of diplomacy in settling with them.That way,you will still part with money though relatively cheaper than you would have paid if you are to argue or make trouble with them in the process. All is well.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by ekoibile: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2014
Ok, see dis one. Wetin be all this case study threads sef, even for one room? You mean say you no sabi how much e go cost to build dis one too? Make i call one local mason for abule here make him tell you, shiooo!
The mansions you began to build yesterday should have been the case study, and not the miniature houses you've been doing before now.
Ibi like say plenty mugu clients dey for east sha.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by Martini101(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2014
ekoibile: Ok, see dis one. Wetin be all this case study threads sef, even for one room? You mean say you no sabi how much e go cost to build dis one too? Make i call one local mason for abule here make him tell you, shiooo!
The mansions you began to build yesterday should have been the case study, and not the miniature houses you've been doing before now.
Osu imi. Bad belle

6 Likes

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
ekoibile: Ok, see dis one. Wetin be all this case study threads sef, even for one room? You mean say you no sabi how much e go cost to build dis one too? Make i call one local mason for abule here make him tell you, shiooo!

My Oga, your water don pass gari, you are out of line. Consider yourself banned, for a long time too. You have bad belle for real.

Hajji Mufutau

8 Likes

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. by PeoplesArmy: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2014

Making a comment is not compulsory. Don't drink panadol for another person's headache.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Welcome To Furniture Market Place / How Much Was Your Monthly Earning When You Secured Your Own Apartment? / Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos | Co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.