Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile (43483 Views)

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe / Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? / 16 PHOTOS: Aftermath Of The Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down Over Ukraine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Decibel: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
I smell sabotage from the Malaysian Airline Authority Officials. tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by eminemkayc: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
Reportedly shot down? by a surface-to-air missile? From my basic knowledge of military equipment, am still wondering how a suface-to-air missile would bring down a plane flying at app 10000m without being guarded by some hi-tech radar. The allegations need to be substantiated and verified. In the meantime, our condolences goes out once again to the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
Christoskurion: What a dissaster! Technology may fail,science may as well fail,but Jesus has never and will never fail. He is absolutely dependable. Is a pity to the nation of Malaysia but i wish they give Jesus a chance.
wtf!!so because malaysia doesnt have jesus thats why they have lost 2 planes with over 500 people in a year.smh for you.what about plane crashes in nigeria with all our churches.yeye

3 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by dragon2(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
more pictures

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by bamako5943: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
What a sad news. Nato should find a way to punish those involve.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Fastvr(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
This is war!
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by bestower: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
LIES!fake pictures
dragon2: Torn fuselage

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
dennismukoro: Smell World war 3. Malaysia will respond still trying to recover from the missing plane. Now this. They will find the hitters.
malaysia respond?russia go just chew malaysia like biscuit.highest is that the families get some monetary compensation

4 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
eminemkayc: Reportedly shot down? by a surface-to-air missile? From my basic knowledge of military equipment, am still wondering how a suface-to-air missile would bring down a plane flying at app 10000m without being guarded by some hi-tech radar. The allegations need to be substantiated and verified. In the meantime, our condolences goes out once again to the bereaved.

Passenger planes fly at around 33,000 ft, and the BUK system should be able to shoot it down easily. I believe the Ukrainian separatists have that capability. And since it was near the Russian border, Russia has more than enough capability to shoot anything in air, at any altitude around that axis down.

However, people need to question what the plane was doing there since they've been shooting everything in the air around that axis down in the past few days. That's just carelessness by the Malaysians regardless of who shot it down. Who flies a passenger plane over a war-zone, especially when all the sides involved have enormous capabilities? The war isn't a war involving militias or an African civil war.

6 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by dragon2(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
bestower: LIES!fake pictures
Really? Do you watch CNN or BBC? If you do you won't be saying this.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by ichidodo: 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Air craft consisting of holiday makers shot down by BUK surface to air missile probably with casualties from the Western Hemisphere [NATO]....I guess this means Total World war??
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by dennismukoro(m): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
hiroz: malaysia respond?russia go just chew malaysia like biscuit.highest is that the families get some monetary compensation
chinese and japanese might back them up that will lead to world 3 u knw.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by searay(m): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
PDP bad ooooooo
GEJ why why why? See what you have caused.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jodesky:

Did anyone declare a no-fly zone there.
Go and read the report again, the plane was flying at 30,000ft and war planes don't fly at that altitude otherwise, targets will be missed.

This is simply an act of genocide. There is absolutely no basis for anyone to suspect such a passenger aircraft. Planes are still criss-crossing that airspace as we speak now so where is the suspicion?

I understand the posts and you very well. What am saying is that the person that lunched the missiles will still hide under the canopy of war zones despite the fact that there is no treat from the plane, that it might be suspicious. That is why i don't support war at all. I know it was definitely clear wicked attack against innocent passengers.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Amhappy(f): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Who did dis? Shot down a passengers plane. God have mercy
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by iamord(m): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
This is the same thing that happened to the last flight.. Usa did a military drill and mistakenly fired the first one.. But they covered it all up..
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by seunmsg(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
America, NATO and Malaysia should attack Russia immediately if it is true that the MH17 was brought down by a surface to air missile. This is the time for the world to respond strongly to Putin's crazy obsession with Ukraine. Enough of all those meaningless sanctions. If Putin is not cut to size now, the world may be seeing the making of another Hitler. RIP to the 280 passengers and 15 crews!!

3 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by oskaaay(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
RIP....the world is ending for sure the word of God said things relating to this...it it just deception calling one Nation to help another...everyones palafa dey enough for them so teeeeeeee....abi?

While you dey calm with the comment. Check out doctors/nurses jobs opportunity abroad at http://careerpingger.revlisimo.org/jobs-for-nigerian-doctors-and-nurses-in-saudi-and-qatar/ and inform friends......Or start Visa/Travel agent biz with less than 20k in nigeria start today at http://careerpingger.revlisimo.org/becoming-visa-and-tavel-agent/ .......Thanks!
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by wayne4loan: 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Malaysia and plane crash, are they cursed?
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
seunmsg: America, NATO and Malaysia should attack Russia immediately if it is true that the MH17 was brought down by a surface to air missile. This is the time for the world to respond strongly to Putin's crazy obsession with Ukraine. Enough of all those meaningless sanctions. If Putin is not cut to size now, the world may be seeing the making of another Hitler. RIP to the 280 passengers and 15 crews!!

Stop smoking skunk laced with cow faeces, it's bad for ya health. You done lost ya marble, my nyggah.

Praying for armageddon, ain'tcha?

11 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Omojayejaye(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blame it on Mr. Putin...the bully...f*uck Putin and his separatist crew..this is so sad...and y is he hosting the next world cup..he is not a peaceful man....
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by giles14(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
mencade5: *adds chopped beef to egg sauce, sprinkles 3 pinches of thymes, adds green pepper, applies diced kpomo to it*

russian, looking for trouble since 1900 - fela

why will they shoot down a plane without any formal warning to the pilot?

#suicidal
and who told u it's Russia d truth is DAT Ukraine is hitting more Dan it chew.american may side u wen d heat is just too hot they will abandon u o.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by tonididdy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
help me guys...is this the outcome of the missing Malaysian plane? or this is fresh news of another Malaysian plane?
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by ManTiger(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
I can confidently tell anyone that the plan was shot by the Russian Government to discredit and tarnish the Ukrain. This is all about Crimea, you people cannot understand but its paining me, only the US can know, yhe USA is solidly backing the UKrain which almost resulted into a Diplomatic row between USA and Russia. Now come to think of it, with this act of war, USA will backdown on their support for Ukrain, Malay will descend on Ukrain, so also the China!sad Japan and Germany will not be left out! While the Russians will be laffing, chai, chai, chai Dia ris Godu o Oh my God! Will you people believe me, yes, yes, yes, I have the map, i have the map that explain everything. I'll show you the map.

EOD: Expecting the map from the Original Mapo Mejo of Nairaland!
Respect to the Dead!

RiP
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by frainc(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
mencade5: *adds chopped beef to egg sauce, sprinkles 3 pinches of thymes, adds green pepper, applies diced kpomo to it*

russian, looking for trouble since 1900 - fela

why will they shoot down a plane without any formal warning to the pilot?

#suicidal
mr news caster
Who told you it was russia that shot down the plan?

Back to the topic

I still the follow the news for sky news for full gist
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by mencade5(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
giles14: and who told u it's Russia d truth is DAT Ukraine is hitting more Dan it chew.american may side u wen d heat is just too hot they will abandon u o.
cnn...ukraine army said they dont have weapons to shoot down a plane in a very far height. But we all know russia has the armoury that can do it.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Tval(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
They(Russia) wasted people's life just to show their superiority.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Quelme: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
CaptainPhilip: There is God oh. How can Russia gun down a commercial aircraft at 37000feet above sea level? ? It's sad.
shaaarap! Who said the Russians shot down the plane.? E-diot...
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by mencade5(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
frainc: mr news caster
Who told you it was russia that shot down the plan?

Back to the topic

I still the follow the news for sky news for full gist
journalist...i am following it live on cnn,
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by franksunny(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
This should give them a clue to what happened to the first one. Let the investigation begin, probably, they might me i mean Jack Bauer. RIP to the dead.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Quelme: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ukraine and their western gangsters at work again. Trying all means to undermine Russia. No investigations yet, and all fingers is pointing towards Russia. Another false flag by the western neo nazi.

6 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Quelme: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
ManTiger: I can confidently tell anyone that the plan was shot by the Russian Government to discredit and tarnish the Ukrain. This is all about Crimea, you people cannot understand but its paining me, only the US can know, yhe USA is solidly backing the UKrain which almost resulted into a Diplomatic row between USA and Russia. Now come to think of it, with this act of war, USA will backdown on their support for Ukrain, Malay will descend on Ukrain, so also the China!sad Japan and Germany will not be left out! While the Russians will be laffing, chai, chai, chai Dia ris Godu o Oh my God! Will you people believe me, yes, yes, yes, I have the map, i have the map that explain everything. I'll show you the map.

EOD: Expecting the map from the Original Mapo Mejo of Nairaland!
Respect to the Dead!

RiP
so premature

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel / Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques / The Difference Between England, Great Britain, And The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.