Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile (43484 Views)

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe / Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? / 16 PHOTOS: Aftermath Of The Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down Over Ukraine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
The BUK missile's speed is over 2400mph shocked
The Malaysian airliner had absolutely no chance to evade it, if it (airliner) was flying at the standard 600mph
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by biomedixexcel(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tragedy! R. I. P. to d dead
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Burger01(m): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Now, America is waiting to know if they lost a single citizen in that flight.. What will happen next?

Shymexx, over to you.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Bawss1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
GodMode:

No matter what u won't get the true info.

Says who? If we wait for the facts to come in without embellishing them (not to mention manufacturing them where none exists) a much more clearer picture will present itself BUT oh no, this is Nairaland where every Adamu and his dog is an expert in international relations so we all rush to give our own version of events.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
This is a human tragedy! I very sad one indeed! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by jumzzy448: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
This is so sad. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
angela98: This is the kind of news that makes flying frightening.. I think trekking is seeming more safer now. cool

Who says treeking is safe. Remember the crashed plane must land somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by 3kay945(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
Black box still missing?!
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Hero10001: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thank God it didnt happen in Nigeria, else...
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Hero10001: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thank God it didnt happen in Nigeria, else...
R.I.P.P.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by sweetguy10(m): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
I am still appalled at this news . Now the USA so desperately wants to know if they lost a 'single' citizen in that flight . It is not getting funny anymore cry
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
Burger01: Now, America is waiting to know if they lost a single citizen in that flight.. What will happen next?

Shymexx, over to you.

Nothing is going to happen, apart from hot air and sabre rattling. grin

6 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Idrismusty97(m): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
shymexx:

And paper sanctions grin
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
seunmsg: America, NATO and Malaysia should attack Russia immediately if it is true that the MH17 was brought down by a surface to air missile. This is the time for the world to respond strongly to Putin's crazy obsession with Ukraine. Enough of all those meaningless sanctions. If Putin is not cut to size now, the world may be seeing the making of another Hitler. RIP to the 280 passengers and 15 crews!!

What shred of possible evidence do you have to blame Russia? Pls stop promoting propaganda!

4 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by suwailad(f): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
Will this start the third world war?
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by mencade5(m): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
Archildao:
pictures of the jollof rice or...
i will show u tomorrow
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by RaptorX: 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
To all of you kids joking on these thread, better get ready cause Poo is about to hit the fan, i predicted these false flag after the dissapearance of flight 370 which i think is the same missing plane. People have said it will show up months later on a false flag mission, but what is the false flag?

Look at the numerology on this crash just like the missing flight 370, flight 17 on a boeing 777 crashed on 7/17/14 making it another 3 sevens, noway are all these coincidences.

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by churchie(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
UPDATE on malaysian plane crash... Read more here -- http://halfbloodng.com/?p=623
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by mencade5(m): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
confirm...crash was a terrorist attack...i knew it deep within me that somehow this is connected to terrorism. Malaysia predominantly is a muslim country. There radicalism there is way out of this world.

Ukraine confirmed their system recorded some calls on the plane.

We should not play here in nigeria ooo.
This is not time to play, it is time for action. Be vigilante. Our airports should be very vigilant.
Lets us not only pray but lets act too.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by mencade5(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
RaptorX: To all of you kids joking on these thread, better get ready cause Poo is about to hit the fan, i predicted these false flag after the dissapearance of flight 370 which i think is the same missing plane. People have said it will show up months later on a false flag mission, but what is the false flag?
lets discuss. What is this false flag?

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Borat1: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
CFCfan: The BUK missile's speed is over 2400mph shocked
The Malaysian airliner had absolutely no chance to evade it, if it (airliner) was flying at the standard 600mph

I just saw that on CNN..amazing
But considering this is a normal civil jet, even if the BUK's missiles were moving slower than the jet, I don't think it has any capacity to evade it.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
This can lead to war. The worst of it all is that it involves a country that is yet to recover from a case of its plane that mysteriously disappeared.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by yogun(f): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Innocent lives lost. So sad
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Umennajiego(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
CaptainPhilip:

33000 feet or more is the normal altitude of a commercial airline. and even if it was flying below the normal altitude does that warrant bringing it down with a missile bro or sister?
that is true but in time of crisis and brewing wars around tge world one can only think of a pitiable reason. undecided
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Busybody2(f): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Quelme: Ukraine and their western gangsters at work again. Trying all means to undermine Russia. No investigations yet, and all fingers is pointing towards Russia. Another false flag by the western neo nazi.

The Western gangsters need an "excuse" to get a foothold in Russia..."Mission" accomplished, so countdown till they join the "rescue" mission... cool

Just like they offered Nigeria help to find the missing chibok girls who are still missing to date...because they couldn't impose AFRICOM on us so had to devise boko haram/chibok girls as a smokescreen undecided

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by onegig(m): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
shymexx:

You sure have little or no understanding of the magnity of this single case. No one can say for now how things would proceed but it sure not going to look nice for the rebels in the coming days. Remember the Dutch are a founding member of NATO and i am sure their nationalities affected by this would be above 50 . I don't see them rolling over and looking on. Shit just got real. This is what happens when illiterate and ragtag terrorists lay their hands on advanced weaponry.

RIP to the dead. May their souls rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Borat1: 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
mencade5: confirm...crash was a terrorist attack...i knew it deep within me that somehow this is connected to terrorism. Malaysia predominantly is a muslim country. There radicalism there is way out of this world.

Ukraine confirmed their system recorded some calls on the plane.

We should not play here in nigeria ooo.
This is not time to play, it is time for action. Be vigilante. Our airports should be very vigilant.
Lets us not only pray but lets act too.

Oga calm down. The calls in question are obviously not from the plane na. The Ukrainian authorities are talking about Russian separatist rebels
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by 3kay945(m): 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
RaptorX: To all of you kids joking on these thread, better get ready cause Poo is about to hit the fan, i predicted these false flag after the dissapearance of flight 370 which i think is the same missing plane. People have said it will show up months later on a false flag mission, but what is the false flag?

Not all that got burnt, some passport will clear your shady areas cool
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by GodMode: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Umennajiego(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
The BUK surface-to-air missile system believed to have shot down Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 is an old Soviet-built weapon designed to engage aircraft, cruise missiles and drones that is still widely used in eastern European states, including Ukraine. They are capable of taking down aircraft the size of a Boeing 777 flying at a cruising altitude of 33,000 feet, meaning the intensity of the impact is likely to have blown the plane apart in the sky. Witnesses says wreckage and body parts of the passengers and crew are scattered over an area of around nine miles, reinforcing the idea that the plane broke up mid-air.

3 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by GodMode: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Adama Barrow Wearing Arsenal Jersey (Photos) / Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) / UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.