Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,389 members, 7,800,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding (55643 Views)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by rill: 1:25am On Jul 18, 2014
Were they this pissed when Jude didn't attend Peters wedding? A lot of the so called fans would do the same or even worse, if they were in similar position as Peter. But no, na only person matter dem sabi judge pass.

8 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Dreamtouch: 1:36am On Jul 18, 2014
Some people said that glo and other endorsements will keep them the trio 2geda..Igbo luv money..I wo ta go...cynthia morgan pls do and blow for jude ... Chai dia is power in the tongue "Do me I do u Man no go vex".....But since na his elder broda ,maybe him 4 try show face....Igbos respect dia elders,and even the jude gave everything to make sure them blow...but lyk criously dat pix jude upload on younger broda weddin day from yardi vex me small....but they r news again...in entertainment world the rule is to grab attention weda negative or positive....I wo ta go in phynos voice...why did jmartins wear blue brocade?everybody wore white even tunde ednut
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Jivi: 1:39am On Jul 18, 2014
boxer022: Jude did not attend Peter's wedding because he was not in support of it. Their late mum was also against it and must have known that it will bring about this problem and told him (Peter) not to marry her but he blatantly refused and went ahead to do it which led to their earlier fight.

I cannot remember vividly though but Have you read the Novel. "The gods are not to blame". where it was predicted that the king's baby son will kill him and marry his wife when he grows up. This prophesy led to the king being paranoid and ordered the killing of his own baby son and the person assigned to kill the son happen to let the baby live and the baby not knowing its origin became powerful in another land and accidentally killed his father not knowing it was his father and married his mother unknowingly. To cut the long story short, the king's action due to the paranoia created by the prophesy was what led to the prophesy being fulfilled.

I think the whole problem started when they went against Peter's choice of a wife. This is the mum of his kids. He is an adult, not a child. They can only advise him, not force him. Lola is the type of woman he wants, not his elder brother's or his mum's type of woman. This feels like complete hypocrisy to me. I could argue that he is not in support of his elder brother's choice of a wife and that is why he did not go too. One man's meat is another man's poison.

34 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Bluhazel: 1:40am On Jul 18, 2014
drnairalov: A wise man once told me first to do no dey pain ...but second to do na im dey pain pass..."If u do me i do U.. man no go vex #shikenna

my problem is bigger

I wanted 2 hav sex wid ma girlfriend but ma little brodas
were stil awake,so she said,

"1st 1 of u 2 sleep will get #5,000",

so I slept 1st,den she dump me. Please Y?
grin grin grin grin
ur head no correct grin

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 18, 2014
they were singing their future to us den.."do me i do u"...we never knew....until now..musicians are prophets...i tell you...

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 18, 2014
fijiano202: wow ur epistle is mind blowing,honestly that was an immature respond to a family crisis..i expected peter and paul to try to work things out and unite their family...Honestly i smell the end of the group PSQUARE
coming from a fraudulent visa agent like you. cheesy got busted

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by baby124: 2:02am On Jul 18, 2014
What the hell is wrong with all these useless fans. You carry another family matter on your head pass the family sef. Gboro mi deleru. Amebo, jobless fans. Mtscheew

5 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by mavinc4u(f): 2:02am On Jul 18, 2014
Well, i hope they would not escalate this issue to their children because that would be the worst of it all

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by TeeVee(m): 2:25am On Jul 18, 2014
#tinking to myslf# Even peeps wey nor sabi who Jude be seff dey castigate Peter,hmmm...still wondering Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω dis issue will hunt boko haramist on lagos soil...

#Dashes of to check indomie wey dey fire
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 18, 2014
Missy89: Nigerians are usually obsessed with issues that doesn't concern them at all. why is that?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 18, 2014
LyfeJennings: God will punish maturity.
Maturity no go die well IJN
God will punish anyone who preaches maturity...
Jude is a fucking bigot and peter paid him back in his own coin. People dey talk nonsense... omo gboju mehn,I so believe in the laws of Moses..
EYE FOR AN EYE WOULD MAKE THE WORLD SEE CLEARLY. ...

Choi! That's not the saying at all! I mean, c'mon, how would that even make sense

This is the quote:
[size=13pt]"An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind."
Mahatma Gandhi
[/size]

Not to mention, Moses never made the eye of an eye law. The eye for an eye is from the Code of Hammurabi of ancient Babylon and later, ancient Hebrew law.

3 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by ddeola: 3:04am On Jul 18, 2014
Hmm...

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Happydave(f): 3:15am On Jul 18, 2014
I am not saying Peter not attending the wedding is right but wat Jude did too was immatured of him.C'mon he is d big bros here,I expect him 2 show more maturity by respecting d choice of his bros.He should also be d 1st 2 take d 1st step in uniting d family.Jude u set d example & ur bros followed,so no offense.

5 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by kudiice(m): 3:30am On Jul 18, 2014
Missy89: Nigerians are usually obsessed with issues that doesn't concern them at all. why is that?
You seem quite obsessed about this topic and it doesn't concern you as well, and you are a Nigerian I suppose. Answer your self.

2 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Vegasailin: 3:36am On Jul 18, 2014
See People insulting themselves because of another person's family issue.Na wa ooo;When Juded didnt attend Peter's wedding,Nobody blamed Jude but when Peter paid back,u ppl r now shouting like MTN Customer Care.Peter is an adult,he is responsible for his actions.BTW,which of u attended the wedding?...ur opinion here is not relevant abeg,keep it for your village meeting

13 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by hayoakins(m): 3:39am On Jul 18, 2014
dhammyg: JUDE DIDN'T ATTEND LOLA&PETER'S OWN TOO.SO WHY SHOULD THEY ATTEND HIS OWNundecided
PAYBACK'S A BXTCH tongue

Life is not all about payback.

"an eye for an eye will leave the world blind someday" - Ghandi

2 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Feedmemore(f): 3:47am On Jul 18, 2014
apolonius: Why are people giving themselves too much powers over another's choice of a wife? Is Peter not matured enough to make his choice of a bride freely? And to imagine that Jude took his dictator attitude to the level of being absent from Peter's wedding is plain stupidity.

Peter has done what a reasonable man will do. Any sibling that does not attend my wedding because of his/her idea of who I should marry will not see me at his or hers.

Life is too short to be trying so hard to please people who believe they own your life.

2 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by aadoiza: 4:11am On Jul 18, 2014
Booooring!!!!! Jobless Nigerians. Won ja nle okan.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by mrofficial(m): 4:13am On Jul 18, 2014
Too many pastors quoting the bible "Do not pay evil with evil" There is nothing evil about both not attending their weddings.

Jude decided not to attend Peter's wedding and so did Peter decide. What's all these castigations and preachings about? Where were you hypocrites when Jude failed to show up at Peter's wedding? Hypocrites! Most of you could have even gone to the extent of making the wedding feeble.

3 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by mrofficial(m): 4:23am On Jul 18, 2014
Ewiss:
So u tink paying back is d best way to settle family quarrel SMH 4 naija youths n we tink naija go better with our minds so wicked. People shld try n change our views. U don't pay evil wit evil mostly wen is family pls

Some of you just come here to comment without empathising. Put yourself in his shoes! If attending a sibling's wedding is this important, then Jude Okoye should have attended Peter's wedding.

9 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by M4gunners: 4:31am On Jul 18, 2014
Life they say is a Teacher, hope we the Fans should only emulate good things from these so called nigerian Celebrity.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by juvewalex(m): 4:33am On Jul 18, 2014
Naija wt hypocrisy . Did d same people bash on jude wen he snubbed his younger bro's marriage ...... Stab ursev 1st n feel d pain b4 stabbing sm1 else so as 4 u to knw hw painful it will be..........shior

4 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by afrodoc(m): 4:36am On Jul 18, 2014
This is a lesson to Apostle Jude and the rest of you: You can not rob Peter to pay Paul cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by tuffgongjo(m): 4:54am On Jul 18, 2014
I think peter is old enough to decide whatever he wants in life$he doesn't have to kiss his brother's arse to please d public,so those fans should deal with it period.

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by sharawwy(m): 4:56am On Jul 18, 2014
I was abt askin him d same question.
fijiano202: how old are u?
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by kayzeesoft(m): 5:03am On Jul 18, 2014
make jude and his wife sef feel the pains how he dey be for body. but peter and lola for attend. next time jude sef go use his sense. what you sow is what you reap jude. peace shocked

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Guidette(f): 5:04am On Jul 18, 2014
Wow!! The comments are so judgemental and abusive from so called 'Christians'. It was a choice he had and he chose not to go. Jude did not even come on social media to attack him so everybody needs to mind their business. Nigerians and their hypocrisy. Smh.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by amadice(m): 5:06am On Jul 18, 2014
dhammyg: JUDE DIDN'T ATTEND LOLA&PETER'S OWN TOO.SO WHY SHOULD THEY ATTEND HIS OWNundecided
PAYBACK'S A BXTCH tongue
....that's childish..
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Vidamia(m): 5:17am On Jul 18, 2014
Abeg my people, is it not p-square and their brother sang 'do me i do you, man no go vex' don't dey understand the lyric when they are singing it...........
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by SkinnyDude(m): 5:32am On Jul 18, 2014
drnairalov: A wise man once told me first to do no dey pain ...but second to do na im dey pain pass..."If u do me i do U.. man no go vex #shikenna

my problem is bigger

I wanted 2 hav sex wid ma girlfriend but ma little brodas
were stil awake,so she said,

"1st 1 of u 2 sleep will get #5,000",

so I slept 1st,den she dump me. Please Y?
5k don dey hungry you.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by SkinnyDude(m): 5:34am On Jul 18, 2014
MsSteph: That is their family wahala. Abeg let me look 4 night food this one no concern me
miss Benue, is that you!!
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by haymoney01(m): 5:36am On Jul 18, 2014
MsSteph: That is their family wahala. Abeg let me look 4 night food this one no concern me
shey u dn chop nw abi u go con take part of my sahur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos) / TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses / Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.