Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding (55648 Views)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by boxer022(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2014
Jivi:

I cannot remember vividly though but Have you read the Novel. "The gods are not to blame". where it was predicted that the king's baby son will kill him and marry his wife when he grows up. This prophesy led to the king being paranoid and ordered the killing of his own baby son and the person assigned to kill the son happen to let the baby live and the baby not knowing its origin became powerful in another land and accidentally killed his father not knowing it was his father and married his mother unknowingly. To cut the long story short, the king's action due to the paranoia created by the prophesy was what led to the prophesy being fulfilled.

I think the whole problem started when they went against Peter's choice of a wife. This is the mum of his kids. He is an adult, not a child. They can only advise him, not force him. Lola is the type of woman he wants, not his elder brother's or his mum's type of woman. This feels like complete hypocrisy to me. I could argue that he is not in support of his elder brother's choice of a wife and that is why he did not go too. One man's meat is another man's poison.
The mother from onset has seen what will happen and warned him about her even before she started giving birth for him. I am sure that she did not marry him for love but for his fame and money. That is why I said that when the drummer playing the song he is dancing to stops playing he will see the hand writing on the wall. Write it that I told you as soon as this P square reign is over and the money is no more she will elope with those children. Talking about the children, look very well at the first son and tell me where the resemblance of Peter is. Peter is afraid of going for DNA test because he knows that it will bring out the truth in the whole matter. Peter is a dark person but his son is fair in complexion, non of his family members from both the fathers and mothers side is as fair as that boy. So Peter may have got her pregnant or not but but definitely that boy is not his.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by boxer022(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2014
Tstark:

Idiot! I guess u where there when the mother was saying all this, and the mother was also a fortune teller? Life is what you make it, you settle down with whoever makes you happy, and that's exactly what Peter did. Na Jude go born pikin for am? Abi the supposedly more mature Jude no boycott him broda wedding?
If you did not know find out from sources, the mum was a prophetess when she was alive. Talking about the supposed Peter's wedding, Jude went to their tailor that prepared the clothes for the wedding and took measurement for the clothes for the wedding.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by bamite(m): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
MissMeiya:

My dad's a history prof

But I actually remember it from 7th grade world history class
tanx 4 the autobiography
i hope it makes oga jona act faster in releasing the chibok gals
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by chlowi(f): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
I did not know people had so much time on their hands to discuss people's family affair!!!

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by dealslip(f): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
boxer022: The mother from onset has seen what will happen and warned him about her even before she started giving birth for him. I am sure that she did not marry him for love but for his fame and money. That is why I said that when the drummer playing the song he is dancing to stops playing he will see the hand writing on the wall. Write it that I told you as soon as this P square reign is over and the money is no more she will elope with those children. Talking about the children, look very well at the first son and tell me where the resemblance of Peter is. Peter is afraid of going for DNA test because he knows that it will bring out the truth in the whole matter. Peter is a dark person but his son is fair in complexion, non of his family members from both the fathers and mothers side is as fair as that boy. So Peter may have got her pregnant or not but but definitely that boy is not his.

May God forgive you. This is slander on Peter and his wife. How you take know say the boy is not Peter's. it is obvious you dont even know his wife, that is why you are expecting the son to be dark like Peter. His wife is almost looking like an half caste. As for their mother and her prophesy of doom. If you tell me I would die next week, the fear of death alone could kill me. Their mother had already planted the seed and Jude etal only helped to water it.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by iamdeclan(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
@boxer022,Abeg meshonu,shut up 4 crying out loud.. where did u hear al this? you are thier neighbour or their news messenger.. how u take know all this. imagine him sayin jude went 2 take their measurement. how did you know? Abeg no give us lies oooo.. Dont knw where u heard his mum tellin him not 2 marry lola&who told u lola is famous on her own(though her marriage 2 peter increased her fame). The worst of all is that you are now insinuating that he might not be the biological father to his first son because d 1st son is fair in complexion. all this ur basis are futile because is it a must for him to resemble his father,wen no b say d pikin no get mama.Even if peter is not the real father,did he complain to you?? or he asked you for advice. Its his family oo,dont think you know more about his family than him,even Jude no talk reach all this thing wey u talk. no offense #peaceout)
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
bamite: tanx 4 the autobiography

Sorry, was I talking to you? Ever?
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by bamite(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
MissMeiya:

Sorry, was I talking to you? Ever?
postin it on a public forum means expectin evry1 2c it
common sence
which isnt common afta al..smh
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
bamite: postin it on a public forum means expectin evry1 2c it
common sence
which isnt common afta al..smh

When someone quotes someone else on a forum, they are replying to that someone. Ask yourself the following questions: Did I quote someone or address the entire thread? Did I quote you when you inserted yourself to insult me? Do you know how to spell anything at all?

Common SENCE is quite uncommon, actually. I only know of common SENSE.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by bamite(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
MissMeiya:

When someone quotes someone else on a forum, they are replying to that someone. Ask yourself the following questions: Did I quote someone or address the entire thread? Did I quote you when you inserted yourself to insult me? Do you know how to spell anything at all?

Common SENCE is quite uncommon, actually. I only know of common SENSE.
i know u're a daughter of a prof who happens to teach u every thing
but i dont recall ever insulting u in any way
btw u can ask him to tell u wat a typo also mean.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
bamite: i know u're a daughter of a prof who happens to teach u every thing
but i dont recall ever insulting u in any way
btw u can ask him to tell u wat a typo also mean.
A typographical error is not the same thing as a spelling mistake. Sorry.

Are you upset that my family values education, or something? You sound like it makes you angry that I mentioned it (to someone else, even).

You did insult me:
bamite: tanx 4 the autobiography
You implied I was bragging and it was irrelevant. When in reality, I was responding to someone ELSE's question.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by bamite(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
MissMeiya:
A typographical error is not the same thing as a spelling mistake. Sorry.

Are you upset that my family values education, or something? You sound like it makes you angry that I mentioned it (to someone else, even).

You did insult me:

You implied I was bragging and it was irrelevant. When in reality, I was responding to someone ELSE's question.
i never knew u had the ability to read people's minds also
moreover i think there are more serious issue that should be getting me angry other than your family's take on education
just to clarify u some more, phones actually do complete words when its set to dictionary and can mix things up at times...understood?
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
bamite: i never knew u had the ability to read people's minds also
moreover i think there are more serious issue that should be getting me angry other than your family's take on education
just to clarify u some more, phones actually do complete words when its set to dictionary and can mix things up at times...understood?
Enough with your excuses for misspelling multiple words in a row. You inserted yourself into someone's conversation because education somehow bothers you. Now you're looking for pity or I don't know what. Mind your business next time.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by bamite(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
MissMeiya:
Enough with your excuses for misspelling multiple words in a row. You inserted yourself into someone's conversation because education somehow bothers you. Now you're looking for pity or I don't know what. Mind your business next time.
enough of the ranting plsss
i'm probably more educated than you
quit being so timid and learn to take a joke for what it is 'a joke' ok.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
bamite: enough of the ranting plsss
i'm probably more educated than you
quit being so timid and learn to take a joke for what it is 'a joke' ok.
Ohhhhh now it's "a joke". Whatever you say.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by bamite(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
MissMeiya:
Ohhhhh now it's "a joke". Whatever you say.
yeah right
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by ALAYORMII: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
dhammyg: JUDE DIDN'T ATTEND LOLA&PETER'S OWN TOO.SO WHY SHOULD THEY ATTEND HIS OWNundecided
PAYBACK'S A BXTCH tongue

Payback is a bitch, accepted

That's why you get fuc.ked too some day.

An eye for an eye makes the world go blind

learn to let go
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by kakakent: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
author=chyaremacarr][/quote]

Guy am from the sam town with this twins see peter jonse I'm for come dat wedding to put I'm bro to shame but as it is now he jst kinda distanced himself from d family becos the general belief is that the wife is influencing him ( the main reason their mom kicked against the marriage) with his actions now he z justifying that notion in btw lola should be a peacemaker me I am not a tribalist I have met a yoruba angel dat z one In a million . But I knw my pple lola should convince em to see her as family not a family wrecker cos God forbid oh if something should happen to her husband now na she and her kid go suffer. #u don't only get married to a man u marry his family along too but most of our young girls dnt realise that till its late#
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by SHOCK7(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
[@TellBlazer]Is really pathetic you spaw this,I refuse and reject to have your tape in my family.you are a curse to any family you belong to[/quote]
How 'ld type such mean bullshit,how does it concern u what happens with d OKOYE'S then u degrade her with 'ur such mean words.Pls apologize asap
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by angela98(f): 12:47am On Jul 21, 2014
kakakent: author=chyaremacarr]

Guy am from the sam town with this twins see peter jonse I'm for come dat wedding to put I'm bro to shame but as it is now he jst kinda distanced himself from d family becos the general belief is that the wife is influencing him ( the main reason their mom kicked against the marriage) with his actions now he z justifying that notion in btw lola should be a peacemaker me I am not a tribalist I have met a yoruba angel dat z one In a million . But I knw my pple lola should convince em to see her as family not a family wrecker cos God forbid oh if something should happen to her husband now na she and her kid go suffer. #u don't only get married to a man u marry his family along too but most of our young girls dnt realise that till its late#
uncle you are talking trash. No insult intended. It seems u just opened up a new account just to insult people on nairand. To you everyone is frustrated. Is that a new word you just learnt? Please try and always spell check for your English is not correct. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by fayemisuccess(m): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
COOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied / TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses / Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.