Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Solutions To Samsung Memory - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solutions To Samsung Memory (3022 Views)

*CONFIRMED* - Blackberry Messenger Coming To Samsung. Sell Ur Blackberry Now! / How To Connect Xbox 360 Controller To Samsung Galaxy S4 / iPhone 5 A Disappointment Compared To Samsung Galaxy S3? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solutions To Samsung Memory by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
I have Samsung B5512 mobile and recently I am facing some major problem with the memory in the mobile. It’s just I have started getting the warning message at times saying that
“Low space” “Message memory full” and so on. I tried to move all the apps to SD card but its not going on successfully. What should I do to fix this problem? Thanks
Re: Solutions To Samsung Memory by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Help a brother out pls cos the "Low Memory" warning with vibration is draining my battery already
Re: Solutions To Samsung Memory by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
Help pls
Re: Solutions To Samsung Memory by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
BillBurBerry: I have Samsung B5512 mobile and recently I am facing some major problem with the memory in the mobile. It’s just I have started getting the warning message at times saying that
“Low space” “Message memory full” and so on. I tried to move all the apps to SD card but its not going on successfully. What should I do to fix this problem? Thanks
Root your device either with framaroot.apk or rootmaster app.
Install link2SD from play store to transfer phone apps to SD.
Install ES file explorer and it's system manager ES task manager to uninstall any of your device preinstalled app.
Hope this will help
Re: Solutions To Samsung Memory by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
indigene:
Root your device either with framaroot.apk or rootmaster app.
Install link2SD from play store to transfer phone apps to SD.
Install ES file explorer and it's system manager ES task manager to uninstall any of your device preinstalled app.
Hope this will help

Thanks bro. Sorry for replying very late. I've no ideaa on how to Root my device. Can you put me through that a little? Will there be any effect on the phone after rooting? Thanks
Re: Solutions To Samsung Memory by Collinz2(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
Partition ur sdcard and use link2sd to link the files to the memory u partition
Re: Solutions To Samsung Memory by bluejeff(m): 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
I presently use this phone and truely the 150 mb internal memory is a pain in the azz. Have u tried clearing cache of some of the apps ?
Re: Solutions To Samsung Memory by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Collinz2: Partition ur sdcard and use link2sd to link the files to the memory u partition

Thanks. Pls, can you explain this to me in a lay man language as i'm not conversant with phoney terms. Thanks
Re: Solutions To Samsung Memory by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
bluejeff: I presently use this phone and truely the 150 mb internal memory is a pain in the azz. Have u tried clearing cache of some of the apps ?

I did and still showing "Low Memory"
Re: Solutions To Samsung Memory by Collinz2(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
BillBurBerry: .

Thanks. Pls, can you explain this to me in a lay man language as i'm not conversant with phoney terms. Thanks
when i say partition ur sdcard i mean share ur sdcard into two memory like some pc hard disk that have two memory. Bt u mst root ur phone and install cwm recovery to do it without pc. Bt the part of the memory u partition will be gone, it can only be use to link files 4rm internal memory in android only. I.e if u have 8gig sdcard and u partition 1gig, that 1gig wil be cut off 4rm ur 8gig and ur sdcard wil remain 7gig...
Re: Solutions To Samsung Memory by addictiv(m): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
guys how do i root my grand duos? step by step process as i am no technocrat, pls i need help.
Re: Solutions To Samsung Memory by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
addictiv: guys how do i root my grand duos? step by step process as i am no technocrat, pls i need help.

Me too need this advice
Re: Solutions To Samsung Memory by DjAndroid: 6:39am On Jul 30, 2014
BillBurBerry: I have Samsung B5512 mobile and recently I am facing some major problem with the memory in the mobile. It’s just I have started getting the warning message at times saying that
I don't know what model of Samsung you just mentioned but if it is an android device this is what you will do:

As if you are checking your balance, dial *#9900# , a list of options will appear, select "delete dumpstate/logcat"

Then exit.
Your problem is solved.
You don't need to root your device to do it.
Note : if dial *#9900# and the list doesn't appear, then the device is not a genuine samsung or not android device.

Re: Solutions To Samsung Memory by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
DjAndroid:
I don't know what model of Samsung you just mentioned but if it is an android device this is what you will do:

As if you are checking your balance, dial *#9900# , a list of options will appear, select "delete dumpstate/logcat"

Then exit.
Your problem is solved.
You don't need to root your device to do it.
Note : if dial *#9900# and the list doesn't appear, then the device is not a genuine samsung or not android device.

Thanks. I dialled the codes but couldn't see "delete dumpstate/logcat" option, i only saw *run dumpstate/logcat"
Re: Solutions To Samsung Memory by DjAndroid: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
It is the 2nd option from top
Re: Solutions To Samsung Memory by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
BillBurBerry:

Thanks bro. Sorry for replying very late. I've no ideaa on how to Root my device. Can you put me through that a little? Will there be any effect on the phone after rooting? Thanks
Search for framaroot apk, install, run the app, tap on install superuser, choose either superuser or superSU, tap what appears either boromir or agora. U will be prompt to reboot, u re done
Re: Solutions To Samsung Memory by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2014
DjAndroid: It is the 2nd option from top

The 2nd option from the top here is "copy kernel log to SD card"......I clicked on it and exit. nothing happened!!!!
Re: Solutions To Samsung Memory by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 01, 2014
indigene:
Search for framaroot apk, install, run the app, tap on install superuser, choose either superuser or superSU, tap what appears either boromir or agora. U will be prompt to reboot, u re done

Thanks
Re: Solutions To Samsung Memory by Philcool(m): 8:25am On Aug 04, 2014
BillBurBerry:

Thanks. I dialled the codes but couldn't see "delete dumpstate/logcat" option, i only saw *run dumpstate/logcat"
Well, I use Samsung S7582 and it showed so i tapped on the said key.
The question mow is...does this solve the low.momery issue on unrooted Samsung android phones?
Re: Solutions To Samsung Memory by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
Philcool: Well, I use Samsung S7582 and it showed so i tapped on the said key.
The question mow is...does this solve the low.momery issue on unrooted Samsung android phones?

I have no idea

(1) (Reply)

This Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Is FAKE!!! / Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins / Extremely Clean Xiaomi Mi 5 (Sold ! Sold !! Sold !!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.