Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

COEASU Members Resume Work Monday - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / COEASU Members Resume Work Monday (710 Views)

Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle / Asup And Coeasu Prolong Strike. / Coeasu Join ASUU In Their Quest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COEASU Members Resume Work Monday by k2kay(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
The National Executive Committee of the Colleges of Education Academic Staff Union (COEASU) has directed its members nationwide to resume work Monday next week following the ratification of the suspension of the eight month strike.

The National President of COEASU, Comrade Emmanuel Asagha who spoke with newsmen at the end of a meeting with the Minister of Education, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau in Abuja Thursday formally announced a three month suspension, to allow government time to live up to its part of the agreements.

The Union, after a meeting with Chairmen of Governing Councils of Federal COEs on Tuesday has suspended the strike in principle, to be upheld following the outcome of yesterday's meeting.
Details to follow
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/coeasu-members-resume-work-monday/183848/
Re: COEASU Members Resume Work Monday by ChemicalMallam(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Alhamdullillahi, at least my friends can now go back to school..... It hurt when ever i come back from school and i meet dem chatting away there talent
Re: COEASU Members Resume Work Monday by Gozieobasi: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
How confirm is this post

(1) (Reply)

Can I Buy The Form For Ozoro Poly Without Choosing It In My Jamb? / Try This Out,its Quite Easy. / BREAKING NEWS: University Of Lagos Dsa's (director Of Students Affairs) House On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.