Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,923 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:34 AM

Romance Of Beautiful Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Romance Of Beautiful Football (465 Views)

Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Football Wives And Girlfriends [WAGS] / Love, Romance & Sex: The Cause Of The Problem With Chelsea FC... / Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance Of Beautiful Football by rhemadhee(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
I love Mourhino,with the help of our Russian Oligarchy and Mourhino magic, we have become one of the european
powers and one of d most successful clubs in the last decay in England.

Mourhino 1st stint has made great history for chelsea in 3yrs compare to the post
Abrammovich era.But i luv chelsea more.mourhino goes, mourhino stays.Chelsea for live.
I'm a fan of
beautiful football.bt i'm neither a fan of the boring tiki-taka of Barcelonia,nor crazy about the passin around Pep does,nor the all attack liverpool did last season dat would definitely murder them if dey play with European power house like Bayern,Madrid Dotmund(as Mancity shew us in d 1st leg at Ethiad)if they continues without workin on their tragedic defence more horible scoreline awaits liverpool this season,bt i'm a fan of free flowin football and direct style of play,that jupp Hynecks employed last two seasons,Ancelloti adopted at madrid and at chelsea where we score lots of goals and conceded very few goals.

Mourhino came to chelsea and my expectation is to get d best out of the team,but he killed d attacking instinct of the team totally,oscar instead of recordin assists and goals he recorded more tackles n clearances dan goals.willian known for is attackin flair at Sharkter Doneskt came to chelsea and he plays
like a left back moved forward.Mata was sold because he couldn't defend,Luiz was sold(only realistic sales anyway)Mata and luiz has part to play in playing beautiful football,

The truth is that constant commin deep to defend by d attackers ll limit their attacking instincts and the havoc they would hv caused on opposin defence.we became predictable n very boring to watch.After d liver- chelsea second leg.Brender Roger said that was the opposite of how we want to play.

Abrahmovich has never hid is intention of
chelsea playing total football,He lured Pep guadiola all through until he signed for bayern and Abrahamovich had to settle for Mou.Abrahmovic luv for the beautiful footbal made him signed Avb who was a disaster waitin to happen,but he couldn't combine it wit
h winning.

I'm of the opinion that u cnt give wht u dont
have,Mou cant just give it,and I tink Roman might sack him if He fails to win either of Pl or UCL with or without beautiful football.But i saw horible football under Mourhino this concluded season.Roman won't wnt to
watch that anymore, neither do football fans like us want to watch such matches again.What do u tink?

(1) (Reply)

West Brom Sign Nigeria Striker Ideye / Liverpool Captain Steven Gerrard Retires From International Football / Most Valuable Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.