Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

How To Pass The Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations (NIPR) Exams With Ease - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Pass The Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations (NIPR) Exams With Ease (1468 Views)

Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones / The Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations (NIPR) Info / Admission Into Nigerian Institute Of Health Technology Is Still On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass The Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations (NIPR) Exams With Ease by Idagu(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
Having sat and passed all the stages of NIPR exams with good grades since 2008 as well have trained over 300 business executives and entrepreneurs/graduates in the last 6years to do same, I will be sharing proven, smart and effective ways to pass the NIPR exams with good grades and with ease in the e-book :

HOW TO PASS NIPR EXAMS WITH EASE

This E-book focuses on:

- How to identify three(3) types of questioning styles and how to answer them
- How to identify the Key Focus Areas (KFAs) of each course
- How to predict potential questions
- How to begin answering case study questions and any other type of questions.
- Myths and Facts about NIPR exams

BONUS: How to plan your answers inside the exams hall.

This guidebook is relevant to you no matter what stage of the NIPR professional exams you are preparing for – be it the Certificate or the Diploma stages.

Release Date is Tuesday 22nd July 2014

They say experience is the best teacher; however, it doesn’t have to be your own experience. In this case you’ll be tapping into more than just my experience, but also the collective expertise of my team members who together we have built the most result producing professional exams training organization.

Let me once again congratulate you in advance for your exam success.

For information on how to get this E-BOOK or information on lectures, study materials, our Audio lectures series, and the NIPR Past Question and Answer Booklet:

CONTACT
08098023336, 08102562726
[email]info@professionalexamstutors.com[/email]
www.professionalexamstutors.com

Idagu David Anipr

(1) (Reply)

Info already passed / Do Not Let Your CGPA Define You / Final Year Bsc/hnd/ond And Msc Project Topics And Materials In Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.