Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found (4116 Views)

The Book Of Malachi In Original Bible / According To Original Bible (2) (3) (4)

Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by Unbias: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
yazach: We will now know the Hippocrates undecided undecided undecided

Questions for christians to answer?

Who is Banabas?

What is the reason why his gospel not written in the bible?

Why did christian and pastors neglect the teaching of Gospel of Banabas?

1 Banabas was one of the early christians, one of those who accepted Jesus Christ as their saviour who was crucified for their sake. One of the 70 I think (not one of the 12 disciples)

2 The reason is that he never wrote any book. You have been refuted severally but your adamant spirit and the lie you are bent on spreading has blurred your vision to see clearly.

The book you are ascribing to banabas was a forgery of the 5th-17th century when the great grandchildren of banabas would have been long gone if he had any

3 Because the writter was not the biblical Banabas and his teachings follow after the teachings of Muhammad and Islam which contradict the teachings of Jesus Christ. Imams use it a lot and it will fit in the Quran as another Sura, I suggest we call it Surat Al-forgery.

Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by okonja(m): 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Arcsniper: i must not. So i decided to.
Offensive words like that are meant to be used sometimes...
I don't blame you since u won't use your brain.. But the Koran.

Stupendous Ignoramous, wawa kawai, Oloshi united, onye ara
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by Unbias: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
okonja: One thing I still didn't get and I would like to question ask christians is:

Because its really a blasphemy to say he died and still ruling the world, abi If the leader of a group dies, won't there be another leader to take over and rule? OR the position will just continue ruling over the group?

You'll continue to get it wrong as long as you continue to compare God with man and limit Him.

God has that incomprehensible ability of manifesting Himself in so many ways. Why do we then call him Omnipotent God if certain things are impossible for Him?

God has the might to appear in flesh without leaving His throne vacant or changing His essence. This was necessary for the redemption work in order to feel what we feel, but remember, He never sinned even as human. It is only human kings who are incapable of doing this. Do not use your imperfect mind and finite knowledge to measure God.

Have you ever wondered and pondered on how God is able to be present everywhere at the same time? If you agree God is presently in Houston, Texas, is it logical for someone presently in Pretoria to also say God is also there? How come God can be here and also there?

That tells you how God can appear in flesh as Jesus and still maintain His position as the King of Glory seated on the throne in heaven.

Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by okonja(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Unbias:

You'll continue to get it wrong as long as you continue to compare God with man and limit Him.

God has that incomprehensible ability of manifesting Himself in so many ways. Why do we then call him Omnipotent God if certain things are impossible for Him?

If you too agreed the bold words, why would he allow someone to die in other to forgive others?,
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by macof(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
The rate at which muslims lie against Christians you know something is seriously wrong with that religion.

A religion where they must authenticate their beliefs and hopes by the teachings of another religion

Muslims all over the world, I see you all.

Just revert to the True Spirituality as ordained by the creator - Paganic Spiritualities, which your ancestors practised. There you find true peace with your consciousness
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by macof(m): 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
RikoduoSennin: .
This report most likely is false. Even if it isn't, it goes to show the OP's limited knowledge of Christianity.

1) During Jesus era, there was nothing called the bible. They just have various scrolls and parchments of Hebrew and Aramaic writers.

2) Jesus native language was not Aramaic or Syriac. Look closely at his name "Yehosuah", His ancestry, the time period was around the rise of the Roman Empire which was presided by the Greek Empire. Now you understand why the New testaments were writting in Greek (consistent with history).

3) The Holy Scriptures/Bible as a whole does not contradict itself, it is harmonious. How then can Barnabas call Paul and imposter yet both books written by Paul and barnabas was most likely found in your Supposely found bible.

4)Not all books written are inspired of God, Some books are called Apocrypha books which are not included in the Holy Scriptures. Only 66 books were inspired. These books were written after the death of the last Apostle- John. Barnabas lived during the first century AD/CE, that was almost 2000 years ago not 1500 years ago.

5) You are implying that Jesus did not die but ascended alive defeat the purpose for which he was sent (as a sacrifice), things the law command in the Hebrew scriptures fore-shadowed, why did he come to earth then?.

I am only interested in 5.
Wat did Hebrew scriptures fore-shadow?? WTF does "fore-shadow" even mean

Jesus came to earth like every other human - to grow in consciousness, not to die for anybody's sins
The universe doesn't work that way, Karma is a real biitch and she gives u exactly what you deserve.
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by macof(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
Macelliot:
Mr. Man wake up!
A 1500yrs old Bible...
Jesus lived around 0 B.C - 33 A.D.
Paul and Barnabas lived around 10 BC - 85 A.D.
Paul first book(letter to the Romans) was written in 70 A.D.
Barnabas died before 90 A.D.
Out of the 12 Apostles of Jesus Christ, Only John(author of Revelation) lived to see 100 A.D.
Back again
A book written about 1500yrs whereas Jesus lived around 2000+ years ago...
2000+ - 1500yrs = 500 years...
That means that bible found in Turkey was written in the 5th-6th century...
Muhammad lived thesame time the so called bible was Found. Obviously, that bible was written after Muhammad brough Islam..
AGAIN
The gospel of barnabas was written 1500yrs ago whereas Barnabas died 1900yrs ago. The book was written by an unknown individual 400yrs after the death of Barnabas.
AGAIN
The Book was written in Spanish... Jesus never spoke Spanish. Barnabas never Spoke Spanish...
They only Spoke Hebrew and Aramaic language....
AGAIN
The Book denied Jesus being the Son of God and also denied Jesus being the Messiah/Christ.....

I know that you are a Muslim....
I think you are really CONFUSE...
Even your Quran reffered to Jesus as the Messiah.. Isa Al-masih(pbuh)..
Confusionist Muslim....

You do realize that the entire new testament excluding those authored by Paul are very unreliable.
John for instance isn't the author of revelations
Matthew isn't the author of Matthew

In fact we have so many 1st century Yahannas (John) that we can't ascribe any Book to a particular one in certainty
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by Unbias: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
okonja:

If you too agreed the bold words, why would he allow someone to die in other to forgive others?,

I would like to know your religion affiliate before I respond. Muslim? Atheism? Deism? Hinduism? Paganism? Etc
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by Macelliot(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
macof:

You do realize that the entire new testament excluding those authored by Paul are very unreliable.
John for instance isn't the author of revelations
Matthew isn't the author of Matthew

In fact we have so many 1st century Yahannas (John) that we can't ascribe any Book to a particular one in certainty
Macof? So you are still active on NL, I taught your acct was affected when NL lost its data?
Who is this new "Makof" I see here on this forum?
I taught you were the one. Smh!

Though, there are many Johns. I think it's John the brother of James.... Not sure!
But the Book of Revelation is very reliable!
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by Macelliot(m): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
okonja:

You sounds so naive!
When there is Likeness, there is Willingness, and Kindness to make a sacrifice.
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by Macelliot(m): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
yazach: We will now know the Hippocrates undecided undecided undecided

Questions for christians to answer?

Who is Banabas?

What is the reason why his gospel not written in the bible?

Why did christian and pastors neglect the teaching of Gospel of Banabas?
Mr. Yazach. The canonisation of the Bible took place around 2nd - 3rd century, but the gospel of Barnabas was written in the 6th century.
It was written 300yrs after the Bible was compiled. So it was written by an enemy.....

Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by yazach: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Unbias:

1 Banabas was one of the early christians, one of those who accepted Jesus Christ as their saviour who was crucified for their sake. One of the 70 I think (not one of the 12 disciples)

2 The reason is that he never wrote any book. You have been refuted severally but your adamant spirit and the lie you are bent on spreading has blurred your vision to see clearly.

The book you are ascribing to banabas was a forgery of the 5th-17th century when the great grandchildren of banabas would have been long gone if he had any

3 Because the writter was not the biblical Banabas and his teachings follow after the teachings of Muhammad and Islam which contradict the teachings of Jesus Christ. Imams use it a lot and it will fit in the Quran as another Sura, I suggest we call it Surat Al-forgery.

If your claim of refuting Gospel of banabas is going to be acceptable then it should be applicable to Paul undecided undecided undecided

Did you know why?

Just because his claim can be 100% fraud. Anyone can come out and said he met jesus and if the person have some back-ups, he is there already
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by Rilwayne001: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
FrancisTony: I was about believing the whole shiit written by OP not until I saw the bolded. cheesy Try again later dear grin grin

I know you are a muslim trying to promote islamic religion. tongue gringrin

Btw, Jesus never spoke Aramiac. He's a jewish by origin and his name is 'Yehoshua'(a jewish name)

He even read Torah in the temple(a book written in jew).

Mary is never an Aramiac. Your Mariam and holy Mary is a two different woman. Because in the bible, the name Mary is entirely different from Mariam(Moses sister).

gringringringringringrin

Rilwayne001

Wassup grin grin

Any reason for calling me?
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by RikoduoSennin(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
macof:

I am only interested in 5.
Wat did Hebrew scriptures fore-shadow?? WTF does "fore-shadow" even mean

Jesus came to earth like every other human - to grow in consciousness, not to die for anybody's sins
The universe doesn't work that way, Karma is a real biitch and she gives u exactly what you deserve.
. You are obviously not a CHRISTIAN, so I won't go into explaining myself or what Fore-shadow means (we have dictionaries for that, for people who really want to know) but Read the entire book of Hebrews will do the job just fine or more specific; Heb 8: 1-5 , Heb 9:1-28. Happy reading!
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by Rilwayne001: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
Unbias:

grin grin grin una no go kill pessin grin
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Wassup grin grin

Any reason for calling me?

Don't worry. smiley
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by Rilwayne001: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
FrancisTony:

Don't worry. smiley

Okay sir..
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by macof(m): 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Macelliot:
Macof? So you are still active on NL, I taught your acct was affected when NL lost its data?
Who is this new "Makof" I see here on this forum?
I taught you were the one. Smh!

Though, there are many Johns. I think it's John the brother of James.... Not sure !
But the Book of Revelation is very reliable!

Makof is my clone.
The bold proves my point...nobody can be sure of the authorship of the books...they are all unreliable.

The new testament itself is a joke...the Romans literally created it
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by SalC: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
Must muslims lie to save their religion
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by malvisguy212: 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
okonja:

the foundation adam lay was faulty, because satan descive adam, man need a new foundation to start,,a was created in the image of God,so man is Godly, before we start our new foundation we need to build it in a Godly manner, we need jesus to adopt the nature of Godliness, why jesus? Because he was the only man that was born of THE SPIRIT OF GOD, once you believe in him, you adopt the image God which God created you with from the beginning , no other prophet has the nature of GOD, they all have the form of Godliness, so my friend you need jesus.
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by Macelliot(m): 7:25am On Jul 22, 2014
macof:

Makof is my clone.
The bold proves my point...nobody can be sure of the authorship of the books...they are all unreliable.

Revelation is Reliable.. The Revelation to Apostle John in 100 A.D in the isle of Cyprus..
The content in the book are reliable and some have came to past.....
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by RikoduoSennin(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2014
macof:

Makof is my clone.

. Error! Error!! Error!! The writers of the 66 books of the bible can be verified, and they are confirmed. The "New testament" is not a joke, secular history and archeologist confirms it. Besides how did the Romans literally created it (the New testament) (1) when it was originally written in Greek language not Roman (a proud culture), (2) Everything written in it is against the Roman culture and Mythology (Every conquering Nation promotes their culture- Nigeria is living proof). (3) In secular History, Romans throw christians into lion pits to be killed, they tried to eradicate Christianity till christian became part of the state as the Roman Catholic church.

Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by yazach: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
malvisguy212: the foundation adam lay was faulty, because satan descive adam, man need a new foundation to start,,a was created in the image of God,so man is Godly, before we start our new foundation we need to build it in a Godly manner, we need jesus to adopt the nature of Godliness, why jesus? Because he was the only man that was born of THE SPIRIT OF GOD, once you believe in him, you adopt the image God which God created you with from the beginning , no other prophet has the nature of GOD, they all have the form of Godliness, so my friend you need jesus.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This man
So shedding blood is the solution undecided grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by malvisguy212: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
yazach:
This man
do you know what it meant by shouting blood of jesus to the enemy?
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by Rilwayne001: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
yazach:
This man

grin grin dont mind that guy jaree...always spewin nonsenze
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by Rilwayne001: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
malvisguy212: do you know what it meant by shouting blood of jesus to the enemy?
What does it mean? and how often does it work?
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by malvisguy212: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Rilwayne001: What does it mean? and how often does it work?
it mean there is christ in you, , THAT WHY JESUS SAY, IF YOU BELIEVE IN MY NAME, YOU WILL DO GREATER THINGS THAN THIS.

THE LAST TIME I SICK, IT WAS AROUND 1995 I THINK, IT WAS A TEREBLE SICKNESS, AFTER I GET WELL , I SAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I WILL NEVER VISIT HOSPITAL AGAIN, UPTILL TODAY I HAVE NOT VISITED HOSPITAL AS A SICK PERSON.
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by Rilwayne001: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
malvisguy212: it mean there is christ in you, , THAT WHY JESUS SAY, IF YOU BELIEVE IN MY NAME, YOU WILL DO GREATER THINGS THAN THIS.
Can you please quote out the passage where he said so and do exactly what he did in the passage?

malvisguy212: THE LAST TIME I SICK, IT WAS AROUND 1995 I THINK, IT WAS A TEREBLE SICKNESS, AFTER I GET WELL , I SAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I WILL NEVER VISIT HOSPITAL AGAIN, UPTILL TODAY I HAVE NOT VISITED HOSPITAL AS A SICK PERSON.

You don start again....? enh GLEL grin...

meanwhile, going to the hospital does not matter, you can just branch a chemist to buy drugs or go to "iya alagbo" to buy herbal concotion. The same way am living my life, av never been to the hospital ever since i 1994...except when i went to remove my bad teeth and whenever my kinsfolk give birth.

Or are you saying you have'nt taken any drug to relief you of certain ailment since 1995?

btw.. of all the evil things going on in nigeria, is that the only testimony you can give concerning Jesus name?
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by tintingz(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
RikoduoSennin: .
This report most likely is false. Even if it isn't, it goes to show the OP's limited knowledge of Christianity.

1) During Jesus era, there was nothing called the bible. They just have various scrolls and parchments of Hebrew and Aramaic writers.

2) Jesus native language was not Aramaic or Syriac. Look closely at his name "Yehosuah", His ancestry, the time period was around the rise of the Roman Empire which was presided by the Greek Empire. Now you understand why the New testaments were writting in Greek (consistent with history).

3) The Holy Scriptures/Bible as a whole does not contradict itself, it is harmonious. How then can Barnabas call Paul and imposter yet both books written by Paul and barnabas was most likely found in your Supposely found bible.

4)Not all books written are inspired of God, Some books are called Apocrypha books which are not included in the Holy Scriptures. Only 66 books were inspired. These books were written after the death of the last Apostle- John. Barnabas lived during the first century AD/CE, that was almost 2000 years ago not 1500 years ago.

5) You are implying that Jesus did not die but ascended alive defeat the purpose for which he was sent (as a sacrifice), things the law command in the Hebrew scriptures fore-shadowed, why did he come to earth then?.
Yai...! see big lie

Please do some research before posting.

Jesus native language is Aramaic, the romans were the rulers then so many scriptures were translated into Greek language, that's why there are Roman catholic they adopted the roman culture and language.

Jesus call God "Eloi" is Eloi Aramaic or Greek?

It is generally agreed that Jesus and his disciples primarily spoke Aramaic , the common language of Judea in the first century AD, most likely a Galilean dialect distinguishable from that of Jerusalem . [1] The towns of Nazareth and Capernaum in Galilee , where Jesus spent most of his time, were Aramaic-speaking communities.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_of_Jesus

And secondly the disciples of Jesus never had any agreement nor accept paul teachings.
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by malvisguy212: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Can you please quote out the passage where he said so and do exactly what he did in the passage?

You don start again....? enh GLEL grin...

meanwhile, going to the hospital does not matter, you can just branch a chemist to buy drugs or go to "iya alagbo" to buy herbal concotion. The same way am living my life, av never been to the hospital ever since i 1994...except when i went to remove my bad teeth and whenever my kinsfolk give birth.

Or are you saying you have'nt taken any drug to relief you of certain ailment since 1995?

btw.. of all the evil things going on in nigeria, is that the only testimony you can give concerning Jesus name?
John12:14. New International Version Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in
me will do the works I have been doing,
and they will do even greater things
than these, BECAUSE I AM GOIN TO THE FATHER. as He died , he was made manifest in us, if you believe you will do greater.

No point agueing with you, have you ever believe anytin? Bt if it Allah write on a meat or tree, you will believe even you were not there.

Let me derail. boko haram are bombing places now in kaduna, they first target the preacher were he was holding the tafsir, there are thousand of people but they did not put the bomb there, they waited after he finish the tafsir, they follow his convoy and attack him, thank God he was not dead, they follow him again but to God be the glory , he survive. NOW IF BOKO HARAM ARE SPONSOR BY CAN, WHY THEY DID NOT PUT THE BOMB IN THE STADIUM WERE HE WAS HOLDIN THE TAFSIR?
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by tintingz(m): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
FrancisTony: I was about believing the whole shiit written by OP not until I saw the bolded. cheesy Try again later dear grin grin

I know you are a muslim trying to promote islamic religion. tongue gringrin

Btw, Jesus never spoke Aramiac. He's a jewish by origin and his name is 'Yehoshua'(a jewish name)

He even read Torah in the temple(a book written in jew).

Mary is never an Aramiac. Your Mariam and holy Mary is a two different woman. Because in the bible, the name Mary is entirely different from Mariam(Moses sister).

gringringringringringrin

Rilwayne001
another ignorantee, Jesus never spoke Aramaic?

It is generally agreed that Jesus and his disciples
primarily spoke Aramaic , the common language
of Judea in the first century AD,
most likely a
Galilean dialect distinguishable from that of
Jerusalem . [1] The towns of Nazareth and
Capernaum in Galilee , where Jesus spent most
of his time, were Aramaic-speaking communities.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Language_of_Jesus

Jesus said " Eloi , Eloi , lama sabachthani" what language is that?

again...

"Jesus was a native Aramaic speaker," he said about the largely defunct Semitic language closely related to Hebrew. "But he would have also known Hebrew because there were extant religious writings in Hebrew."
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/05/26/Hebrew-or-Aramaic-Pope-Netanyahu-spar-over-Jesus-native-language.html

You guys should stop posting what you don't have knowledge of.
Re: Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found by Rilwayne001: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
malvisguy212: John12:14. New International Version Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in
me will do the works I have been doing,
and they will do even greater things
than these, BECAUSE I AM GOIN TO THE FATHER. as He died , he was made manifest in us, if you believe you will do greater.
According to the bible
Jesus turned water to wine, can you do that? even your pastor..can he do it? or ever did it?

Jesus fed more than 5000men with a loaf of bread, can you do that? even your pastor..can he do it? or ever did it?

Jesus walked on sea according to the bible, can you do it? even your pastor..can he do it? or ever did it?

Jesus said if you believe in him and tell a mountain to throw itself into a river,it will surely happen, can you do that? even your pastor..can he do it? or ever did it?

Please answer all my kwestions dont skip them abeg....

malvisguy212: No point agueing with you, have you ever believe anytin? Bt if it Allah write on a meat or tree, you will believe even you were not there.

mtsheew..
how does this relate to what we are sayin...
the miracle of islam is everywherr for you to see aside all that you state up there.

malvisguy212: Let me derail. boko haram are bombing places now in kaduna, they first target the preacher were he was holding the tafsir, there are thousand of people but they did not put the bomb there, they waited after he finish the tafsir, they follow his convoy and attack him, thank God he was not dead, they follow him again but to God be the glory , he survive. NOW IF BOKO HARAM ARE SPONSOR BY CAN, WHY THEY DID NOT PUT THE BOMB IN THE STADIUM WERE HE WAS HOLDIN THE TAFSIR?

so are you saying that the bomb despite missing there major target never killed anybody most especially people comin out of the tafsir programme?

Free Will Is An Illusion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / The Gap Theory And The Pre-Adamic World Of Genesis 1:1-2

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98