Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,175 members, 7,780,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:57 AM

I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? (26335 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. / I Am Jealous Of My Girlfriend.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dunno where or how to start, but I feel sad nd unhappy anytime my boyfriend is with his sister, she is the only girl and she is based in calabar, he travles there once in a while to visit her and each time he spends close to one month which is annoying to me, I dnt know why but it get me really angry tho I dnt show it.
He doesn't always have my time anytime he is with his sister, its either she takes him to swim or they both go for dinner party, she is the type that harbor many ladies so my BF will be practically the only guy in the room with the girls! It drives me nut!
I for once thought she is actually his gf until I saw her late last year during her last visit and to say the truth, she looks pretty well like their last born and she is also the first born too. Is this jealousy normal? Cos I feel the same thing each time he uses her pics as his DP, I wonder why he won't use mine but his sister's own not until I realize that my younger brother has also been using my own pics has his DP for a long time now, does this mean that guys love their sisters very much?
Her birthday is in a week's time and he is already plannig on how to be there for the party, I have been sad since because he will go there to be among girls, I want him only for myself, maybe am feeling insecure. He as been busy with his final year project so no time for me lately cos we dnt school in same place. My sweetheart is a handsome guy, an upcoming music artist that will become popular in less than 2years, I wonder if this is how I will feel by the time he starts going for shows and everything. Pls help
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Bebe pls hold on let me ask Google

2 Likes

Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
It is quite normal to for girls to feel this way, but gurl u have to get over this jealousy and insecurity fast, afterall, he definitely can't stop loving and trying to be there for his sis because of u. U might want to 'jokingly' call his attention to ur concerns of him be around gurls too much but if he assures u its not a prob then leave it at that and don't bother him no more. Guys don't like girls that complain a lot.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by fijiano202(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
Darling just because u dont have a close relationship with ur brother doesnt mean its like that in every family..all u have to do is try to become close friend with his sister and see what happens,am sure with time u will be included in their pack cos i see nothing wrong in u going for his sis bday with him..dont let jealousy ruin ur good relationship..if hes a honest guy like me then u have nothing to worry abt concerning all those ladies around him but my advice is try to learn how to cope now before he becomes a superstar cos that would be alot harder than now

7 Likes

Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Girls self, why should you be jealous, you ain't his wife neither are you his fiance.....that dude is just a mere boyfriend....so? becareful with this your attitude before it ruins you, maybe in the nearest future you jealous your hubbys secretary and his mother join

2 Likes

Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by Adaeze003(f): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
He goes to calabar you say? And spends months at a time seeing his sister?? Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by kokoA(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Of course he loves his sister morethan you.. When you break his heart who do you think he will run to for consolation? I even love my cousins morethan my gf. Your family will always accept you no matter what. You have to accept this and live with it.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
Adaeze003: He goes to calabar you say? And spends months at a time seeing his sister?? Lol grin grin
Seriously come to think of it, spending a whole month with his sis. Na wa o. I don't want to start putting ideas in the Op's mind

1 Like

Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by fijiano202(m): 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Adaeze003: He goes to calabar you say? And spends months at a time seeing his sister?? Lol grin grin
ada ada from all she wrote,its only spending a month in calabar that caught ur attention..smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by dytbabe: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2014

No mind her na
And when he's with her, he doesn't have ur time and the only thing was the resemblance
Lovers don't look alike?
Eishhhh
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Missjargo:
Seriously come to think of it, spending a whole month with his sis. Na wa o. I don't want to start putting ideas in the Op's mind
I know he doesn't go anywhere aside from his sister's place, she is a kind of celebrity and he parties a lot while there.
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
dytbabe:

No mind her na
And when he's with her, he doesn't have ur time and the only thing was the resemblance
Lovers don't look alike?
Eishhhh
Please I dnt get Ɣ☺u
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR: Girls self, why should you be jealous, you ain't his wife neither are you his fiance.....that dude is just a mere boyfriend....so? becareful with this your attitude before it ruins you, maybe in the nearest future you jealous your hubbys secretary and his mother join
So? Because am his gf I shouldn't love him enough to get jealous? Ok o

1 Like

Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
I didn't say MONTHS, I said close to one month and thay was due to ASUU strike, I guess he like the place due to the fun and everything else
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by Adaeze003(f): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Missjargo:
My dear o... That's y I didn't say anytn too just shining my 32 like farano. Lol!
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
Adaeze003:
My dear o... That's y I didn't say anytn too just shining my 32 like farano. Lol!

Please tell me what's on your mind like a good sister
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by dytbabe: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
OlamiB:
Please I dnt get Ɣ☺u
t
hats gf and nt his sister
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by remsonik(f): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
I love calabar girls!! Don't worry Op his sister is only assisting u in helping to take good care of him. grin
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by rudepen(m): 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
#chuckles.....GIRL..jst tel him u gon attnd his sis birth annivesary....his reactions ll potray wts poppin...if really she's hz sister... Th0 i lv ma kid sis so much 2...bt den nt hvn tym 4 ma GIRL wn m wt ma sis... Wld she tell me nat 2 tlk 2 ma Girl...thats pathetic
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by rudepen(m): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
#chuckles.....GIRL..jst tel him u gon attnd his sis birth annivesary....his reactions ll potray wts poppin...if really she's hz sister... Th0 i lv ma kid sis so much 2...bt den nt hvn tym 4 ma GIRL wn m wt ma sis z jast nat possible... Wld she tell me nat 2 tlk 2 ma Girl?...thats pathetic
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
OlamiB:
I know he doesn't go anywhere aside from his sister's place, she is a kind of celebrity and he parties a lot while there.
Ok o but u shld start getting comfortable with his kind of lifetyle. U shld even go with him to these outings or parties
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Missjargo:
Ok o but u shld start getting comfortable with his kind of lifetyle. U shld even go with him to these outings or parties
I wish I could, but I just resumed for the semester and work have really started, dnt have time for that. Although I will go there for his birthday. Hour celebrates it there
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Missjargo:
I wish I could, but I just resumed for the semester and work have really started, dnt have time for that. Although I will go there for his birthday. He celebrates it there
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Advise is that you find new boyfriend that don't have sister.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by teeboo: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2014

grin U brought all my teeth out,@ op I ave a question 4 u ,dat ur boyfriend's sister no get her own boyfriend ? Abi hw will her own bf cope with her brother bin around his gf 4 a whole month, grin I smell somtin
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2014

I thought of that too but I don't want to start imagining things

a whole month
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by moneybag100: 12:32am On Jul 18, 2014
OlamiB: Dunno where or how to start, but I feel sad nd unhappy anytime my boyfriend is with his sister, she is the only girl and she is based in calabar, he travles there once in a while to visit her and each time he spends close to one month which is annoying to me, I dnt know why but it get me really angry tho I dnt show it.
He doesn't always have my time anytime he is with his sister, its either she takes him to swim or they both go for dinner party, she is the type that harbor many ladies so my BF will be practically the only guy in the room with the girls! It drives me nut!
I for once thought she is actually his gf until I saw her late last year during her last visit and to say the truth, she looks pretty well like their last born and she is also the first born too. Is this jealousy normal? Cos I feel the same thing each time he uses her pics as his DP, I wonder why he won't use mine but his sister's own not until I realize that my younger brother has also been using my own pics has his DP for a long time now, does this mean that guys love their sisters very much?
Her birthday is in a week's time and he is already plannig on how to be there for the party, I have been sad since because he will go there to be among girls, I want him only for myself, maybe am feeling insecure. He as been busy with his final year project so no time for me lately cos we dnt school in same place. My sweetheart is a handsome guy, an upcoming music artist that will become popular in less than 2years, I wonder if this is how I will feel by the time he starts going for shows and everything. Pls help
who gives a f.uc.k if he's handsome or u.gly...and what's our business even if he's already popular artist....some greedy girls self...("That will popular in less than 2years"...lmao!! like she's the one that distribute popularity)

1 Like

Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 18, 2014
moneybag100: who gives a f.uc.k if he's handsome or u.gly...and what's our business even if he's already popular artist....some greedy girls self...("That will popular in less than 2years"...lmao!! like she's the one that distribute popularity)
Ɣ☺u are obviously pained
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 18, 2014
teeboo:

grin U brought all my teeth out,@ op I ave a question 4 u ,dat ur boyfriend's sister no get her own boyfriend ? Abi hw will her own bf cope with her brother bin around his gf 4 a whole month, grin I smell somtin
I dnt know how they live their lives there.
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 1:15am On Jul 18, 2014
You are not Jealous. You are having a feeling of inferiority complex. Shikena
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by moneybag100: 1:52am On Jul 18, 2014
OlamiB:
Ɣ☺u are obviously pained
pained for what Pathetic!!!
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 18, 2014
OP, there's nothin wrong if he goes to his sisters place in calabar and stays for a month, cos my female cousins do come over to my place and stay longer during the semester break and I see nothin wrong there. They just love coming over cos of the lively environment n how nicely I treat them. Ur BF might just love travellin to Calabar, n the only place he likes stayin is his sisters house. And BTW u said he only stayed there close to a month, n it was courtesy of the ASUU strike. If my GF is like u, thinkin I have somethin to do with my sister, I would have booted her out of my life for conceiving such thoughts. U really need help, n pls grow up

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wouldn't Detach From Her Siblings. A Bad Sign? / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys / Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.