Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids (27168 Views)

Rules Of Football When We Were Kids / Pictures Of Players When They Were Kids / Victor Moses Was Playing Football When He Heard His Parents Had Been Murdered .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by dyabman(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ii experienced everything besides number 3.. Anyway that was awesome !
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by ocee31(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
i1 and. i 2

1 Like

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by demolinka(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
O. G. O. ojo 1 2 3

4 Likes

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by kingslly(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
What of the 10 yards rule?
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Slickest(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
ladyF:
Lol

my hustle for front page. Who played one touch here sef?. My football career got killed early, I for don dey play for Madrid now cry
Lwkmd....
Or barca!!!
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by House24(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sometimes the game ends with fighting kiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Simeony007(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
You forgot to add, the last team to score is the winner no matter how long they have been playing.
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Conceding 3 consecutive corner kicks equals one penalty shot.

''3 corner equos to one penarity''

1 Like

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by 9jatatafo(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Three corners make one penarity (penalty).
Rain ball was the best.

Agidigbo was to test who has the strongest bones.

If you miss the ball don't miss the man.

Who burst the ball will pay
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by softvio(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lol rule 14. We use to call it"deading ball" tha PH folks knw dis

2 Likes

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by mejai(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
DAT no 10 sha grin. imagine rushing to d field to play only for no 10 to happen.
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by tolustx(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
ladyF:
Lol

my hustle for front page. Who played one touch here sef?. My football career got killed early, I for don dey play for Madrid now cry
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by fagbohun4j(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
It's an automatic penalty when the LASTMAN touches the ball to save the ball from entering the POST
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin Good old days.

We will select 7girls against 3boys.

Yet, the boys will still score 5-0 against the girls.

And, if the ball touches your hand when playing. We call it FOUL.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by TeamSimple(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
What about the shout
The owner: (shouts) Two goalie keeper
Players (from different direction) high 1, high 2 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Tman104(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
whoever kicks the ball over the wall into someone’s backyard, has to go and ask for it back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
softvio:
Lol rule 14. We use to call it"deading ball" tha PH folks knw dis

Chai, bros you sabi am.
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by stchinedu: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
zicoy6k:
u forgot to add 'pass 1 and pass 2' and 'allowance'. Allowance must be given by d opponents durin openin pass or passing after a goal has bin scored. an opponent must not touch d ball be4 pass 1 and pass 2 are complete and pass two must be to who made pass 1.
LolLol grin grin grin
In fact, this was the major decider of starting of a play. grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Wow!!! Memories cheesy grin wink

1 Like

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by softvio(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
U forgt that ONE CHEST is foul?
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
ladyF:
Lol

I think say you be female? undecided angry shocked
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by 3DCYCLOPS: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
My best part was when the ball gets divided after an argument...everybody wears his own like the cap of a bishop... grin

Call for "foul ball"....that was my hobby grin

There was nothing I hated more than the nigguhz that left the field before the end of the match..or the ones that you beg to complete the team..
Playing against an incomplete team felt like a curse to me back then.. 'If dem win you..ear nor go hear word that day'

3 Likes

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Can anyone remember four post? The posts(about 1 metre apart) are made each on four sides. It's a one touch rule and there'll be many people waiting outside to take the place of whoever concedes a goal.

There's also score and keep
Score and ja
Score and rest

Then, my dad would vow to kill me & feed my carcass to the birds if i dare play football...i'd still go ahead & play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Sunkyphil(m): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
na wa since last here just hitting fp nw
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by softvio(m): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
Tman104:
whoever kicks the ball over the wall into someone’s backyard, has to go and ask for it back

lol bros me i suffer bkux of dis one o...na me de wire shot for ball pass

1 Like

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Cmanforall: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
Agimor:
How about two corner make one goal.
3 Corners make One 'PENARITY'...
. Dedding ball, after one... J O H N.... John! .

1 Like

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by ladyF(f): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
Scrypt:

I think say you be female? undecided angry shocked

yels. Madrid no get female team? grin
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by wisestman(m): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
whoever kicks the ball into the next compound goes to get it or every body goes home grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by 989900: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2015

2. The owner of the
ball decides who
plays.

10. When the owner
of the ball gets
annoyed,
game over.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Oroolorun(m): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Three corners is a penalty.
Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by ezeuju1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
My immediate elder bros was always the last to be selected. But today he is one of the best defenders in my area

1 Like

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by GreatEngineer(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
This reminds me of then when we were playing football and one ajebutter from township came to the villa during Xmass period to join us playing in the field, so a long the line, when a very nice passing was given to this guy, his team mate started shouting "hold that ball down first, hold that ball down first" meaning "don't pass the ball yet until everyone is well positioned before you can do so", na him the bobo use two hands to carry the ball for hand and the opponent shouted foul-foul, then the bobo said they ask him to hold the ball down and everyone busted with laugh that day.

5 Likes

Re: 14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Chestar5(f): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
zicoy6k:
u forgot to add 'pass 1 and pass 2' and 'allowance'. Allowance must be given by d opponents durin openin pass or passing after a goal has bin scored. an opponent must not touch d ball be4 pass 1 and pass 2 are complete and pass two must be to who made pass 1.

Your head is dere jare!!wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pogba To Return To Training And To Partner With Bruno Fernandes / The Truth About Oliseh’s Illness / AFCON 2019: CAF Takes Final Decision On Use Of VAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.