Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza (28255 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by jpphilips(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Delafruita: this post proves how ignorant you are hence i wont bother tutoring you.do you know how many flotillas have been denied entry into gaza?9turkish activists were killed by isreali troops when a flotilla was attacked.the press is accorded entry into every region without hinderance.perhaps except the reclusive north korea where they are not allowed in with their cameras.thats why its called a free press.isreal cannot stop pressmen no matter how biased they perceive them to from entering gaza

I purposely did not intend to respond to you but as a sane mind, nothing bothers me more than people (not sure if they are humans though), taking my statements off context, I don't care how many people you think you are communicating with, i choose not to communicate with you, based on that truce, I hope and pray you will kindly leave my opinion for me by not quoting them.

i am not interested in condemning your sacrosanct opinion neither am i selling mine to you, nor do i have intentions of educating you.
everyday i exchange tantrums here, I have a feeling that one day I may argue with Terry-G and I wont forgive myself for that, keep your dense mind to yourself and let me have mine, hope it is not too much to ask? you must not quote a post to state your opinion.

A lot of you chaps who missed classes look for cheaper avenues to learn, hence coming here to discuss what you wish you know.

If you believe, there is a blockade in gaza which does not allow even foreign dignitaries, it is your belief, I don't intend to change that, meanwhile all news agencies including that of Israel's enemies have been operating freely, United nations have sent countless emissaries over there, talking about freedom of press.

The same press TV Israel so much love and you claim has free passage in Gaza have been banned in the UK, was Uk not part of your freedom of press mantra?

Like I said, no free classes for you today because I wont live with myself knowing that I descended to argue with a terry g on a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by NaWetinNa: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sanctions on Israel NOW. Boycott all products and place an embargo on anything going in until Israel pulls out of ALL territories belonging to the Lebanese, Syrians and Palestinians, lift the blockades and puts a end to ALL settlements in Palestinian territories including the occupation of the West bank current and future PERMANENTLY. Israel is no longer credible for any negotiations. The UN is to send in PEACEKEEPER troops to protect the Palestinian civilians and give them a place to run to, now TODAY.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by SalC: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
NaWetinNa: Sanctions on Israel NOW. Boycott all products and place an embargo on anything going in until Israel pulls out of ALL territories belonging to the Lebanese, Syrians and Palestinians, lift the blockades and puts a end to ALL settlements in Palestinian territories including the occupation of the West bank current and future PERMANENTLY. Israel is no longer credible for any negotiations. The UN is to send in PEACEKEEPER troops to protect the Palestinian civilians and give them a place to run to, now TODAY.

You've been spamming threads with this same post, is this a protest? If yes please take it to the israeli and Gaza border, you will be heard easily from there cheesy
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by TerryCarr(m): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Delafruita: all the ignorance exhibited here is depressing.umkhonto we sizwe was formed by nelson mandela himself in 61' and they carried out numerous bomb attacks on government installations and properties.am certain if they had rockets,they would have used them
did Nelson Mandela kill his own people& oppress them? NO
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by TerryCarr(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Delafruita: whats this one saying?whats the long epistle to prove?that palestinians didnt align with isrealis?of course they didnt.isrealis MIGRATED from all over the world to RECLAIM their so-called god-given land and decided to reclaim it by force from those who didnt only exist side by side with them 2000years ago,but those who have remained there for millenia
did you miss the part where i said half of Israeli Jews are from Arab nations because they got kick out? anyway Israel is a secular nation. this video explains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW5mlGuB-VY
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by olapluto(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
One thing is very clear in this invasion. Hamas is winning, while Israhell is losing badly. Israhell can kill 1000 children a day, but failing to get hamas members is failure in war.
Hamas on the other hand has taken the fight to Israhell. They have been very industrious in the face of blockage. Ingenius, dogged, determined, they have inflicted death upon soldiers from the elite Golani brigade. In retaliation, Israhell started killing women and children in shajaheya.
With 30 Israhell commandoes dead, including high ranking officers, I see no how anyone can say Israhell is winning.
The oppressed will always laugh last.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Empiree: 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Delafruita: this post proves how ignorant you are hence i wont bother tutoring you.do you know how many flotillas have been denied entry into gaza?9turkish activists were killed by isreali troops when a flotilla was attacked.the press is accorded entry into every region without hinderance.perhaps except the reclusive north korea where they are not allowed in with their cameras.thats why its called a free press.isreal cannot stop pressmen no matter how biased they perceive them to from entering gaza

are you christian?. You seem to be the only christian on NL who can positively think and see beyond nose. Overwhelming majority of Christians on NL see nothing wrong with Palestinian children being killed. Instead they worry about anti-Israel protests in Germany and around the world saying "muslims hate jews". This is a trick to avoid condemning imposter Israel. Onus on them. Here is a thread focusing on normal reaction of anti-Israel instead of condemning the "cause".
https://www.nairaland.com/1824808/german-leftist-muslim-chant-gas

At this point, having seeing how many christian talk since Gaza invasion, I honestly don't see what Christians and Christianity stand for. In another thread, a guy open a thread "Why Muslims hate Jews". This is a trick to avoid condemning Israel know-fully well they are caught pant's down. What I dont understand is what's mysterious relationship btw Israel and Nigerian Christians so much that they unconditionally support violence perpetration by Israel?. They are the same people who talk about "terrorist kill Christians". Do this Nigerian Christians have any credibility at all?. It appears that only in Nigeria majority Christians support Israel for better for worse despite huge anti-Israel protests around the world. And these protesters are muslims and non-muslims respectively. So i have decided to talk less with nigerian Christians. They appear to be fanatics. I understand not all of them are the same.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by TerryCarr(m): 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
the Turks are full of hypocrisy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJuhu0XN_kE
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 23, 2014
olapluto: One thing is very clear in this invasion. Hamas is winning, while Israhell is losing badly. Israhell can kill 1000 children a day, but failing to get hamas members is failure in war.
Hamas on the other hand has taken the fight to Israhell. They have been very industrious in the face of blockage. Ingenius, dogged, determined, they have inflicted death upon soldiers from the elite Golani brigade. In retaliation, Israhell started killing women and children in shajaheya.
With 30 Israhell commandoes dead, including high ranking officers, I see no how anyone can say Israhell is winning.
The oppressed will always laugh last.

you mean hamas militants hiding behind the skirts of their wives? Those are the brave jihadis? grin My brother stop sniffing glue.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 23, 2014
Israel is going too far with this one. Over 600 people killed! I hate Hamas in their stubbornness to put innocent lives in danger. I feel very sad and worried about the remaining children and mothers in that enclave. IDF should look for a way to get rid of this silly Hamas terror group without killing innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 23, 2014
all4naija: Israel is going to far with this one. Over 600 people killed! I hate Hamas in their stubbornness to put innocent lives in danger. I feel very sad and worried about the remaining children and mothers in that enclave. IDF should look for a way to get rid of this silly Hamas terror group without killing innocent people.

Perhaps Hamas should invest in iron dome too? Israel has been able to protect its citizens in the face of over 2000 rockets fired in less than a month... Israel needs to do what it needs to do to root out this menace. Sorry but the world has about lost the capacity to sympathize with people who will sacrifice 10 of their children to kidnap 1 jew.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by TerryCarr(m): 4:12am On Jul 23, 2014
davidylan:

Perhaps Hamas should invest in iron dome too? Israel has been able to protect its citizens in the face of over 2000 rockets fired in less than a month... Israel needs to do what it needs to do to root out this menace. Sorry but the world has about lost the capacity to sympathize with people who will sacrifice 10 of their children to kidnap 1 jew.
they will just use it to shoot it Israel grin
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Empiree: 5:27am On Jul 23, 2014
davidylan:

you mean hamas militants hiding behind the skirts of their wives? Those are the brave jihadis? grin My brother stop sniffing glue.

Christian Fanatic, exactly who you are. You are proof of that nonsense pooing from your mouth or just same old story we hear everyday. In the pictures below, are militants "hiding" behind women skirts and children?

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Delafruita(m): 7:08am On Jul 23, 2014
Empiree:

are you christian?. You seem to be the only christian on NL who can positively think and see beyond nose. Overwhelming majority of Christians on NL see nothing wrong with Palestinian children being killed. Instead they worry about anti-Israel protests in Germany and around the world saying "muslims hate jews". This is a trick to avoid condemning imposter Israel. Onus on them. Here is a thread focusing on normal reaction of anti-Israel instead of condemning the "cause".
https://www.nairaland.com/1824808/german-leftist-muslim-chant-gas

At this point, having seeing how many christian talk since Gaza invasion, I honestly don't see what Christians and Christianity stand for. In another thread, a guy open a thread "Why Muslims hate Jews". This is a trick to avoid condemning Israel know-fully well they are caught pant's down. What I dont understand is what's mysterious relationship btw Israel and Nigerian Christians so much that they unconditionally support violence perpetration by Israel?. They are the same people who talk about "terrorist kill Christians". Do this Nigerian Christians have any credibility at all?. It appears that only in Nigeria majority Christians support Israel for better for worse despite huge anti-Israel protests around the world. And these protesters are muslims and non-muslims respectively. So i have decided to talk less with nigerian Christians. They appear to be fanatics. I understand not all of them are the same.
majority of nigerian christians are myopic,ignorant and hypocritical.they choose to support an isreali nation that commits acts of terror becuase they call them the "chosen nation".the same isreal that regards jesus,the messiah as an impostor.the jews and christians have diverse beliefs but the chrstians dont care so long as their bible says isreal is the chosen one.whether its the real isreal or an isreal concocted by britian and its allies in 1948.then again,even in the bible isreal wiped out an entire city of men,women,children and even animals so its not suprising that netanyahu is angling to create his own chapter in the nect holy book

I wonder what the world expect palestinians to do after isreal steals its lands and kills its people.they expect them to raise their hands in the air and sing kumbaya?

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Delafruita(m): 7:17am On Jul 23, 2014
davidylan:

hamas is ready to protect its civilians,now its fighting to get its own state.the world especially the west in its hypocrisy doesnt seem to get tired of isreal's lies and overbearing attitude.they dont seem to tire of netanyahu's gimmicks.all because america stands behind isreal.if isreal wants peace,it should end the blockade on gaza,it should agree to a 2state settlement and it should stop the settlements

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by TerryCarr(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2014
Delafruita: majority of nigerian christians are myopic,ignorant and hypocritical.they choose to support an isreali nation that commits acts of terror becuase they call them the "chosen nation".the same isreal that regards jesus,the messiah as an impostor.the jews and christians have diverse beliefs but the chrstians dont care so long as their bible says isreal is the chosen one.whether its the real isreal or an isreal concocted by britian and its allies in 1948.then again,even in the bible isreal wiped out an entire city of men,women,children and even animals so its not suprising that netanyahu is angling to create his own chapter in the nect holy book

I wonder what the world expect palestinians to do after isreal steals its lands and kills its people.they expect them to raise their hands in the air and sing kumbaya?
i can show pictures of dead Jews if you want me to or just Google "Itamar massacre". and im pretty sure a lot of the support of israel have something to do with boko haram begin similar to hamas if not worse

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by TerryCarr(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2014
Delafruita: [b]hamas is ready to protect its civilians,now its fighting to get its own state.[/b]the world especially the west in its hypocrisy doesnt seem to get tired of isreal's lies and overbearing attitude.they dont seem to tire of netanyahu's gimmicks.all because america stands behind isreal.if isreal wants peace,it should end the blockade on gaza,it should agree to a 2state settlement and it should stop the settlements
lol. anyway why don't you protest the genocide in Sudan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p89OuPODBMM
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Delafruita(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2014
TerryCarr:
i can show pictures of dead Jews if you want me to or just Google "Itamar massacre". and im pretty sure a lot of the support of israel have some thing to do with boko haram is similar to hamas if not worse
do you even know what your country's position is on the matter?nigeria officially sides with the palestinians.nigeria voted for their statehood in 2012 and continues to support their agitation.do you know how many whites nelson mandela and his umkhonto we sizwe killed in south africa?do you know how many british the americans killed?do you know how many english fell to the sein fein?

Some of you just come to nairaland to rant,the UN human rights chief just finished speaking a few minutes ago and the entire UN commission was unanimous in condemning isreal.she was specific in saying an occupier nation cannot complain when those it illegally occupies fight back.and she advised that kerry shouldnt just broker a ceasefire but rather he should make the isrealis realise that palestinians have a right to self-determination in order to attain their statehood.isreal continues to demolish palestinian houses in the westbank to construct its settlements,it continues to enforce an illegal land and naval blockade in gaza and you're here saying palestinians should fold arms and watch

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Delafruita(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2014
TerryCarr:
lol. anyway why don't you protest the genocide in Sudan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p89OuPODBMM
your ignorance is appalling.was it not after the crisis in your youtube link that the world stood again bashir and affirmed south sudan's right to self-determination which led to a referendum and ultimately the creation of south-sudan?

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by TerryCarr(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Delafruita: do you even know what your country's position is on the matter?nigeria officially sides with the palestinians.nigeria voted for their statehood in 2012 and continues to support their agitation.do you know how many whites nelson mandela and his umkhonto we sizwe killed in south africa?do you know how many british the americans killed?do you know how many english fell to the sein fein?

Some of you just come to nairaland to rant,the UN human rights chief just finished speaking a few minutes ago and the entire UN commission was unanimous in condemning isreal.she was specific in saying an occupier nation cannot complain when those it illegally occupies fight back.and she advised that kerry shouldnt just broker a ceasefire but rather he should make the isrealis realise that palestinians have a right to self-determination in order to attain their statehood.isreal continues to demolish palestinian houses in the westbank to construct its settlements,it continues to enforce an illegal land and naval blockade in gaza and you're here saying palestinians should fold arms and watch
i support Palestinian statehood im pretty sure most Israelis do to. i don't know how would that work
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ad/State_of_Palestine_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg[/img]

just not hamas. nelson Mandela promoted peace when he got out of jail Hamas doesn't, they want Israel destroyed and all the Jews gone. thats not "Zionist Jew" propaganda that pretty much what they believe. Palestine glorify innocent deaths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ORAM-usqhQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3OYjKZ2Cu8

Palestine glorify innocent deaths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT6iKFQDEP4
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by TerryCarr(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2014
Delafruita: [b]your ignorance is appalling.[/b]was it not after the crisis in your youtube link that the world stood again bashir and affirmed south sudan's right to self-determination which led to a referendum and ultimately the creation of south-sudan?
shows what you know the nuba are north sudan
https://www.nairaland.com/1791741/nuba-peoples-north-sudan-warning
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/41/South_Kurdufan_in_Sudan_%28Kafia_Kingi_disputed%29.svg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LRVNRSEA08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGI1IlEo7UY
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 24, 2014
Delafruita: do you even know what your country's position is on the matter?nigeria officially sides with the palestinians.nigeria voted for their statehood in 2012 and continues to support their agitation.do you know how many whites nelson mandela and his umkhonto we sizwe killed in south africa?do you know how many british the americans killed?do you know how many english fell to the sein fein?

No one cares what the UN commission has to say, outside the US and the other powerful members of the UN security council, everyone else is a toothless bulldog who love to bark about Israel violating human rights while completely ignoring what is going on in Syria. thousands were slaughtered and are still being slaughtered in syria... where is your UN commission?

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 24, 2014
TerryCarr:
i support Palestinian statehood im pretty sure most Israelis do to. i don't know how would that work
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ad/State_of_Palestine_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg[/img]

just not hamas. nelson Mandela promoted peace when he got out of jail Hamas doesn't, they want Israel destroyed and all the Jews gone. thats not "Zionist Jew" propaganda that pretty much what they believe. Palestine glorify innocent deaths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ORAM-usqhQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3OYjKZ2Cu8

Palestine glorify innocent deaths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT6iKFQDEP4

Ah Terry, there you go exposing the sheer hypocrisy of those arab muslim demons. Whatever would the "peace-loving" politically correct novices here say?

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Empiree: 2:26am On Jul 24, 2014
davidylan:

Ah Terry, there you go exposing the sheer hypocrisy of those arab muslim demons. Whatever would the "peace-loving" politically correct novices here say?

You mean "peace-loving" like this fanatics?

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 24, 2014
Empiree:

You mean "peace-loving" like this fanatics?

he's only teaching the boy to shoot balloons from a gun. Nothing untoward here.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Empiree: 3:04am On Jul 24, 2014
davidylan:

he's only teaching the boy to shoot balloons from a gun. Nothing untoward here.

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by TerryCarr(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2014
it's probably a gun range like in America

once again i don't see the government (Israel) promoting "martyrdom" while parading dead people in the street
http://www.timesofisrael.com/hamas-paramilitary-camps-prepare-teens-for-martyrdom/
http://www.thetower.org/hamas-our-children-love-martyrdom/

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
jpphilips:

If number 4 is true, how come I see on a daily basis press TV crew reporting Live!! from Gaza? If you claim Israel doesn't allow even world leaders there, are you insinuating they grant entry to Iran (press TV crew) their biggest enemy? Aljazeera report life from Gaza who granted them access? CNN is there, BBC is there let me assume they are friends of Israel, tell me, how did doctors without borders get into Gaza, I saw them on TV and I read comments from Amnesty international Live! in Gaza, If my TV is not photo shopped, then you have failed woefully in this attempt to demonize Israel.

Well, Journalists have a way of getting into exclusive zones. Foreign journalists are banned from Syria but CNN, Aljazeera and BBC journalists have reported live from Syria on the war
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
davidylan:

Hamas should invest in iron dome? when it is blockaded on all sides by Israel? This is not a balanced fight and never will. The world system is about who has the power and controls the media. Remember, one day, you may find yourself in the shoes of the palestinians. I know that nothing lasts forever in this world. One day, US will lose its place as world power and the caucasians will no longer be dominant, including Ashkenazi Jews.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
jpphilips:

Do you see what makes you an African (a black mind)? the statement in bold, when you degenerate so low to calling blowing up innocent women and children to smithereens in the name of fighting for your land, "Freedom Fighting", it doesn't take away the terrorist tag on you, no matter how just your cause is, the Modus Operandi is the judge of whom you truly are.
That yardstick is used to measure your likely action if the roles were reversed.

like I cautioned a nonentity who had comprehension problem, quoted my post out of context then started writing scrolls in a vain attempt to educate his leaking brain.
If I should agree Israel is a monster, they should be using nukes on the Palestinians by now, After all, within two years of conflict, an Arab Assad have already exhausted his chemical weapons stock pile on his people who have divergent view on his leadership, whether or not there were external influence or influence from the "gods" remains immaterial in this context.

We like to look at issues so peripheral because we live in the part of the world bereft of wisdom, what do you do when you are oppressed? aggravate your oppressor? that is the kinda logic that can only come from Arab heads like Palestinians and smoke heads like most Nigerians, will you blame these two sects of people? of course not, people who unanimously voted a terrorist organization to rule them for close to 8yrs now? the same organization that aggravate your oppressor? where is the wisdom in that?

People like to insult common sense but turn around to cry when the resultant effect of bad decision stare them in the face, since Hamas took over the leadership in Palestine, the Violent part of the whole agitation has intensified, yet Palestinians want peace, they want 2 state solution, they want the implementation of camp David accord, how can you get that? why is nobody looking at the biggest picture which is basically what common sense keeps on the table?

Now tell me, What makes Israel so thick? the USA alliance I guess, who formed that alliance? the AIPAC lobbyists, who designed it? when will the so called oppressed think like the oppressor? the oppressor is a small nation whom by virtue of alliance has become mighty, when will Palestinians eschew voting in terrorists who form alliance with Iran to supply them Rockets but cannot chart a workable diplomatic font for peace?

while you ponder over the above, also ask yourself why a Tiny nation like Montenegro is striving to join NATO? what is Iceland doing for NATO? what can they contribute into the NATO purse? the last time I checked, the 210 standing Army of Iceland is not even enough to protect its territorial integrity let alone fuel America's numerous wars, the Answer lies in wisdom, they are not there to contribute anything to NATO but to seek protection. what about Nations who have remained in EU just for Economic and Migration Salvation? are they all dumb?

It takes wise leadership to assess the vulnerabilities of his nation and design a workable peace plan, the self acclaimed Giant of Africa comes to mind, who needed foreign assistance for a mere kidnap situation.
Think about it!!

lol! maybe Hamas should just surrender to Israel, declare support for US and join NATO and the problems of the Gazans will end? You are a joke

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 25, 2014
atmy:

Hamas should invest in iron dome? when it is blockaded on all sides by Israel? This is not a balanced fight and never will. The world system is about who has the power and controls the media. Remember, one day, you may find yourself in the shoes of the palestinians. I know that nothing lasts forever in this world. One day, US will lose its place as world power and the caucasians will no longer be dominant, including Ashkenazi Jews.

Please stop this nonsense... they have fired over 2000 rockets in just 4 weeks. Where did you think they got them from? Please use common sense before spewing arab claptrap.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War / Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany / Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.