Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

For The Attention Of The Admin/Moderators - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / For The Attention Of The Admin/Moderators (805 Views)

Received 40 Points But Refused Tier 4 Visa. Please Help With Admin Review / Placed Under Admin Processing... / Help!!! US Embassy Says My Application Will Undergo Further Admin Processing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Attention Of The Admin/Moderators by Vicjustice: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
I am not happy with the recent development of spamming emails that has been flooding my inbox from Nairaland notification system, I did not subscribe to it and yet there is no provision to disable such annoying notification emails: this spam is all over my inbox, i don't want to block & place Nairaland in my blacklist ..
Here is the content:

Dear Vicjustice,

You logged in at 4:09pm on July 17, 2014 from the following desktop device:
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/534.24 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/11.0.696.34 Safari/534.24
IP Address: 178.167.***.***

Best Regards,
Nairaland Forum Team,
http://www.nairaland.com/

1 Like

Re: For The Attention Of The Admin/Moderators by WhyNa: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
So far I have 39 mails from them. What the bleep is happening?

1 Like

Re: For The Attention Of The Admin/Moderators by justwise(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Please send email to admin using this link and report the issue to them https://www.nairaland.com/sendmessagetosupermods
Re: For The Attention Of The Admin/Moderators by Vicjustice: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
justwise: Please send email to admin using this link and report the issue to them https://www.nairaland.com/sendmessagetosupermods
I sent an email as suggested, there was no response and yet I continue to receive cascade of this junk reports.
I might be compelled to blacklist and place nairaland in blocked list.
Re: For The Attention Of The Admin/Moderators by justwise(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
Vicjustice:
I sent an email as suggested, there was no response and yet I continue to receive cascade of this junk reports.
I might be compelled to blacklist and place nairaland in blocked list.

Sorry to hear that they haven't responded to your email though i do receive notification each time i log on here as well
Re: For The Attention Of The Admin/Moderators by Omojayejaye(m): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2014
Am also having same issue as the op....anytime I login I get same notification...pls do something about it..thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Went Down During My Trip To Ghana / Need Information/ Tour Guide For Idanre Trip / Obalende Or Marina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.