Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,496 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:32 PM

Is 'khona' By Mafizikolo, The Afrika Best Music track Ever And Most Famous? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is 'khona' By Mafizikolo, The Afrika Best Music track Ever And Most Famous? (719 Views)

2face’s African Queen Among Africa’s Most Famous Anthems / Agree ? Hit 'em Up Is The Most Overrated Diss Track Ever / Best 'diss' Track Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 'khona' By Mafizikolo, The Afrika Best Music track Ever And Most Famous? by Victomolola: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
To be candid, this is the best africa track in my opinion! What of you?
Re: Is 'khona' By Mafizikolo, The Afrika Best Music track Ever And Most Famous? by Koolmexxi(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
Noooo!!
Re: Is 'khona' By Mafizikolo, The Afrika Best Music track Ever And Most Famous? by Victomolola: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
Koolmexxi: Noooo!!
Then, which do you think it is?
Re: Is 'khona' By Mafizikolo, The Afrika Best Music track Ever And Most Famous? by Koolmexxi(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Wat happened to dat Brendas track dat was basically an anthem all over Africa?
Re: Is 'khona' By Mafizikolo, The Afrika Best Music track Ever And Most Famous? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2014
Khona Is a cool song ,I like it, , Continental anthem but on the basis u are apparently using to judge, I think windeck should be
Re: Is 'khona' By Mafizikolo, The Afrika Best Music track Ever And Most Famous? by fingard02k(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
khona and skelewu which one sell pass?
Re: Is 'khona' By Mafizikolo, The Afrika Best Music track Ever And Most Famous? by ejiro2130(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2014
Anybody here remember ......u Don bash my car ?? That tym der was no Internet no Facebook or Twitter in africa yet it was everywer from D slums of lagos to city of south africa Liberia evn in ivory coast n Der was a civil war der @d tym
Re: Is 'khona' By Mafizikolo, The Afrika Best Music track Ever And Most Famous? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
fingard02k: khona and skelewu which one sell pass?
khona sold than skelewu by far undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Musically Fit And He....... / Video: Lil Kesh Dances Shoki And Skelewu On Tim Westwood / Eminem Comes Out As Gay In 'the Interview' (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.