Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) (4766 Views)

Jamb Hasn't Sent Me My Result / I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) / Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In JAMB UTME 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
Please help out....
My cousin went to Cyber cafe today to process her UNIBEN post-utme and on the process to upload her UTME result, she couldn't access her result.
I tried checking it with my phone and I saw this...

She never told me she registered for two Utme until today.
The annoying part is that the UNIBEN post-utme registration ends on 22nd of July.
Please help out! Any remedy..?? She is seriously in pain and depressed. And this happened to be her only successful Jamb result since 3years.

Please MOD! On my kneels, move to front page.
Thanks..

2 Likes

Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
ur sister no dey hear as dibu dey shout say any double reg will be disqualify ni

3 Likes

Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by Sixteen2012: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
what do you want us to tell you now.....abi we resemble dibu ojerinde. let your sister or gfrd deal with it. she tink shes smart but our oga at the top still needs her form money next year.

2 Likes

Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by Kendzyma(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
I will advice er to visit d nearest jamb offic,bt she musnt admit she did double registration,or better still,jamb form will soon b out.
Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by Mayour11(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
DAT ur sister is wicked o, she can't even tell you, well, she sud be praying for manna to fall
Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by simdam500(m): 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
Just visit any nearby office
Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 18, 2014
Maybe she registered two times...besides in uniben post utme registration,yhu don't filling ur jamb details...I shows on its own
Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by Davo93(m): 3:42am On Jul 18, 2014
Kendzyma: I will advice er to visit d nearest jamb offic,bt she musnt admit she did double registration,or better still,jamb form will soon b out.
Are you advising her to help her or adding to her problem? You said she should not admit she registered twice when they have the database of registrations with them. Moreso, the fingerprints on both applications will be thesame.

@OP, before my advice to your sister, let us know why she had two registrations for the exam. If it was to boost her chances of getting admission, that is a gone issue. You know what i mean?

But on a lighter note, if the information on the two registrations differ in two or three places, she may claim her second registration(if that was the one she passed) was to correct the mistakes she made during the first registration.

However, know that you sister may not eat her cake and have it on this matter. Goodluck!
Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by alotofgrace(m): 3:51am On Jul 18, 2014
[size=68pt]
BURSTED!!!
[/size]

exam runs grin

4 Likes

Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by bruno419(m): 6:15am On Jul 18, 2014
jamb Don catch criminal grin
Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by Randy100: 6:29am On Jul 18, 2014
Serve her right. Cheating is bad let her know that
Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by ignis: 6:39am On Jul 18, 2014
Lesson and a detterent to others...
Only successful UTME result since 3 years ago through a dubious means... Everybody must not go to school. She should go and learn vocational jobs like Tailoring, Hair Dressing, Weaving, etc.

4 Likes

Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by yorex2011: 6:39am On Jul 18, 2014
Hian!!
Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 18, 2014
Eyah. 3years of staying at home it need fasting and prayer so it wont be 4years o.
Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by cheese101(m): 7:00am On Jul 18, 2014
ooops.. didn't she see don't apply twice ... now she is regretting her mistakes.. well just encourage her to hold on for the new jamb form. it's cheap tho
Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 18, 2014
ignis: Lesson and a detterent to others...
Only successful UTME result since 3 years ago through a dubious means... Everybody must not go to school. She should go and learn vocational jobs like Tailoring, Hair Dressing, Weaving, etc.
chai there is God o

1 Like

Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by coolguyone(m): 7:16am On Jul 18, 2014
Randy100: Serve her right. Cheating is bad let her know that
@ randy r dey not cheating on us also
Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by Randy100: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2014
coolguyone: @ randy r dey not cheating on us also
THEY ARE.
Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 18, 2014
babe u wicked !! Na girl like you ooh....sad

6 Likes

Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2014
My tailor shop is looking for apprentice. Send her my way please

2 Likes

Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by sammyjay3(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2014
@ op i can help u but first did she use the same finger print for the bio metric registration?

2 Likes

Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2014
I registered twice also because of mistake during my first registration,i was scared then and reading my books Omg i couldn't concentrate cuz of fear of result cancellation but God helped me scale thru d first huddle- i got 201 when the results was released and hopefully if i get admitted in esut i would do jamb regularization to correct my date of birth which i changed so as to be able to register twice! I filled 28th instead of 27th which is on my o'level......GOD HELP YOUR SISTER

1 Like

Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by goalburner(m): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2014
Chaii!!! nd u think this's a gud advice to a lady like you.
Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2014
Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by ignis: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2014
adedeji65: babe u wicked !! Na girl like you ooh....sad
If saying the truth will make a wicked lady, let me be the most wicked person on the planet...
Cos I will keep saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2014
ignis:
If saying the truth will make a wicked lady, let me be the most wicked person on the planet...
Cos I will keep saying the truth
I understnd u though !!! I just read d post again nd discoverd she eventually confessed to it ... That's cheating i, serves her right tho.... People like that will gain admission and snap their notes into exam hall!!!
Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by tayade: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2014
Oopss! Bursted!!! But ur sister can still try A/Levels...and by nxt year she 'll b in 200L..that's if she passes the A/L..quote me for details..
Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by hardbody: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2014
Nnamdipaul: Please help out....
My cousin went to Cyber cafe today to process her UNIBEN post-utme and on the process to upload her UTME result, she couldn't access her result.
I tried checking it with my phone and I saw this...

She never told me she registered for two Utme until today.
The annoying part is that the UNIBEN post-utme registration ends on 22nd of July.
Please help out! Any remedy..?? She is seriously in pain and depressed. And this happened to be her only successful Jamb result since 3years.

Please MOD! On my kneels, move to front page.
Thanks..

Sure there is a remedy. Just Click on 'OK'.....

2 Likes

Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by mrdrizzy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
...there is no age bracket in education..even if she did write 3times..and dis happened to be a mistake on her part..dat doesnt give u d right to type bluntly..

Some people are jst pathetic..and non challant..

1 Like

Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Too Bad. The damage has been done already.
SO:
- She should immediately START reading for next year's Jamb.
- She should renounce any form of cheating till Death.

1 Like

Re: UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
sammyjay3: @ op i can help u but first did she use the same finger print for the bio metric registration?

She said no according to her.....
Tanx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady In Viral AKSU Sextape Breaks Silence (video) / School Anthem:Share yours / The Reach Magazine Offers American Scholarships For Nigerian Undergraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.