Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) (5571 Views)

Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Every woman's wish...

5 Likes

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2014
You already know... thats what they'll always want

6 Likes

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by ThankGodEdeh(m): 12:10am On Jul 18, 2014
Though I am not a woman. I can't do that to my wife

1 Like

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by bercarray(m): 1:10am On Jul 18, 2014
funny qstn,wht did u xpect em to say,direct d qstn 2 d men,as 4 me i can do it dependn on wht kips ma wife busy 4 not bathing them and dt is if i av tym

3 Likes

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 18, 2014
WOMAN RAPPER...lols....at a time eh...no time oo...d man no send self....i fit do am..if my wife no de...or no well...all cos of love....UNBREAKABLE FAMILY i call dis...

7 Likes

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 18, 2014
I go do pass the man self. What's there if u bathe ur own kids? I go try de do am everyday before I go work, n also prepare them for school, n when I come back too. Will ur wife do all the work in the house?

23 Likes

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 18, 2014
Why not?
Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by deife(m): 3:30am On Jul 18, 2014
I'm so proud of this man. I'll do the same thing for my kids.

9 Likes

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Randy100: 6:47am On Jul 18, 2014
NEVER I dey mad na poverty dey cause all this
Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by KillerBeauty(f): 7:11am On Jul 18, 2014
I think the question should be Men can you do this for your wife

P.S. There are a lot of men who bath their kids. Its all part of the bonding process. When I was in primary sch, my dad bath me all the time. And I never for one day doubted that he loves me. So when a have children I will encourage their dad to bath them sometimes also play with them too. I don't want the fact that when he becomes old he starts saying that his children are not close to him

3 Likes

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Medunah: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2014
Biko, why not? are they not his children?

1 Like

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by cococandy(f): 7:22am On Jul 18, 2014
Husband material
50yards

15 Likes

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 7:27am On Jul 18, 2014
The man has committed no crime trying to bathe his kids, no crime absolutely. What will be a crime is if his wife is somewhere else at same time galivanting or lazying about. A very big crime absolutely it will be.

In another scenerio, the wife may be leaving very early for work/biz trying to hussle for the family, absolutely no crime. What will be a crime is if her husband is somewhere else at same time galivanting or idling about. A very big crime absolutely it will be.

Very simple! smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by priscaoge(f): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2014
Some people shaaaundecided That a man bathe his kids,wash cloths or do some house chores doesn't mean his wife subjected him to do so! Some do them out of love,to help his wife or enjoy doing them. Many men are well trained right from childhood,they were taught how to cook n do house chores so when they get married they see those things as nothing. It's not a MUST that a lady will do all that alone,sometimes d men helps out when needed like when his wife is sick,puts to bed or not around. I see nothing wrong in that. In my house,no one cares if u are a boy or girl,everyone knows what to do because there is nothing like a "house-help". My brothers enjoy doing them especially cooking. So there is nothing bad about that pic,it's marriage not SLAVERY. Once d man is not complaining,then #Shikina

7 Likes

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Jennydoris(f): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2014
It's the duty of the wife to take care of the kids including bathing them, but then the husband can also help out depending on what is keeping the wife busy. If she is sick or maybe not around and there is need to bathe the kids the husband can do it without waiting for the wife to return although it's not by force or a must. Need I remind u that helping your wife with some of the house chores is also a way of telling and showing her that you love her. Love between married couples is not all about having sex, buying and sharing gifts or maybe telling her that you love her. Showing it with your actions is also part of love remember that actions speaks louder than words. Yes the wife is to take care of the kids am not disputing that fact but the husband helping out in house chores when the need arises is not wrong in anyway. (I no some people will say something against my opinion but I really don't care. I have said my own.).

3 Likes

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by egopersonified(f): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2014
Op, this man is not doing anything for the wife, he is constructively forming a bond with his kids, moulding them to a future he is looking forward to without regrets.

3 Likes

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Mynd44: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2014
And what's so special in what the man is doing?

1 Like

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by MizMyColi(f): 8:31am On Jul 18, 2014
Y'know, now that I take a second look at the photo in question, I see no biggie. All I see is a handsome man's love for his wife (I take it she's alive) and children.
Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2014
I cant do that. If I become a nanny, who will win the bread ? Each kid has got to get a separate nanny if not two. Say No to Poverty.
Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2014
I'm too big for that ish
Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2014
lrguru: I go do pass the man self. What's there if u bathe ur own kids? I go try de do am everyday before I go work, n also prepare them for school, n when I come back too. Will ur wife do all the work in the house?
That's what we are talking about

abi no be man be this . Infact real men

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2014
J12: I'm too big for that ish
but you are not to big to make them abi lipsrsealed

na real man be that o

1 Like

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2014
MizMyColi: Y'know, now that I take a second look at the photo in question, I see no biggie. All I see is a handsome man's love for his wife (I take it she's alive) and children.
gbam

1 Like

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2014
kulyie: but you are not to big to make them abi lipsrsealed
na real man be that o

Only broke men engage in such trivialities. Rich men don't
Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2014
J12:

Only broke men engage in such trivialities. Rich men don't
yimu tongue

African man mentality. Like say no be im loins pikin come out from cool

2 Likes

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by zeb04(f): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2014
He deserves a medal for bathing his own kids?

2 Likes

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2014
I so much love Op's caption, why?

1. Talking about myself, for example, I can't stand my wife lift heavy objects at home (her cloth box etc) even if she can do that while I am around.

2. Like I said earlier in my post above, I can't allow my wife work harder than me to provide for our home, I just can't. I'll pity her.

So I honestly don't expect her to allow me bathe the children unless I insist on bathing them.

1 Like

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by In2systemsTech(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2014
Dont see anything wrong with a man helping out... but it has to be at his own will...
Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2014
zeb04: He deserves a medal for bathing his own kids?

Yes he deserves a medal if

1. He does that to assist his wife

2. He does that if he has time for it

3. He does that when not told/begged to (wholeheartedly)

My opinion.
Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2014
No big deal. I've got a brother who works at VI, goes out 5.30am and returns 9.00pm, yet on weekends he wakes early enough to ensure he bathes his kids, feed them and do homework with them.

1 Like

Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by mamziii(f): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2014
lrguru: I go do pass the man self. What's there if u bathe ur own kids? I go try de do am everyday before I go work, n also prepare them for school, n when I come back too. Will ur wife do all the work in the house?
I luv u 4 u dis. I means ders really no biggie if a man baths his own kids. I remember wen my mom gave birth 2 my kid sis,I was about 9. Dad wud wake us up bath,prepare breakfast,boil water and put in d flask 4 mum and even clean d house b4 going 2 work.
Re: Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) by repogirl(f): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2014
My husband bathes d kids especially if we have to meet up with an appointment in the morning or prepping for church, we have 3 kids, I can't brush, bathe, dress and feed all three myself without being late..... So we divide the labour!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother / My Dad Needs Money Again! Please Help! / Keyamo, Wife Fight Over Custody Of 2 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.