Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... (4893 Views)

10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! / Things A Guy Does When He Takes A Lady Out On A Date. / 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by SaintAlbert53: 12:06am On Jul 18, 2014
7 Things Every Real Man Does When
He’s Serious About You

1. He apologizes for being late or not
calling you back when he said he
would.

He is concerned about what you think of
him and he tried to keep his word, and says
he’s sorry when he doesn’t, and…provides
a viable explanation.“I couldn’t pick up
your call because I was in a meeting with
my boss.”

2. He wants to help!
He doesn’t run when you mention moving
or having to do something. A man who is
into you will look for ways to help you so
he can be around you.“I can fix that chair
for you

3. He remembers things that you
mention and follows up by asking
about them.

4. He introduces you to people.
When you are out and encounter friends
or family, he does not hesitate to say,“Hey,
this is my lady Deondra.”

5. He makes real plans with you.
He thinks ahead about things you can do
together.If you’re just an affair, most of
the time he spends with you is spur-of-the-
moment.A guy that is truly interested will
plan and ask ahead of time.

6. Your career matters to him, too.
He genuinely wants you to be happy.He
may offer to help you study or learn a new
app you need for your job.He is supportive
and encourages you to move forward.
t
7. He likes and offers affection.
He will hold your hand in public,put his
arm around you while you’re watching a
movie or TV and welcome hugs and kisses
from you.

Men know when they really like a lady or
just messing around with her and they will
show it consciously and even
unconsciously.Watch for these signals cos
it means he is into you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 18, 2014
Yeah... u got it

4 Likes

Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by ThankGodEdeh(m): 12:15am On Jul 18, 2014
you are right man
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by bercarray(m): 1:29am On Jul 18, 2014
i quite disagree wit dat no.4 most especially wen it comes to introdctn to frnds,u'll hear "here is ma gal deondra,then d nxt tn,he'll whisper,na dat one we go take do friday nite" or "u knw dat gal deodra wey i introduce to u guys,i don do her one time"

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 18, 2014
just cant help...but think twice before i comment...lols...
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 18, 2014
*yawns*
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by onome710(m): 2:48am On Jul 18, 2014
True. I've been there...
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 18, 2014
grin grin
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by SaintAlbert53: 5:28am On Jul 18, 2014
adebayor1490: Yeah... u got it

Thankz Bro grin
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by dytbabe: 5:28am On Jul 18, 2014
Hahahhhahahaha

Into u ko, outside u ni
Everyman can do dis na, even women too
We all have motives
grin grin grin
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by SaintAlbert53: 5:29am On Jul 18, 2014
lrguru: *yawns*

undecided
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by SaintAlbert53: 5:32am On Jul 18, 2014
dytbabe: Hahahhhahahaha

Into u ko, outside u ni
Everyman can do dis na, even women too
We all have motives
grin grin grin

Like seriously?..women also have motives?
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by dytbabe: 5:33am On Jul 18, 2014
SaintAlbert53:

Like seriously?..women also have motives?

Hmmmmm hmmmm
We have intentions
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by SaintAlbert53: 5:39am On Jul 18, 2014
dytbabe:

Hmmmmm hmmmm
We have intentions

hmmmmm mention one please
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by Medunah: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2014
i disagree cos a player can do all this stuff u av mentioned.
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by jnrbayano(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2014
Numbers 1, 2, 3, 6 are very normal practice towards my friends.

If I can't do those to my friends, why are they my friends?
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by MizMyColi(f): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2014
OP. I'll pretend I didn't see these and keep them in mind anyway cool
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2014
[ A good player can perfectly streamline the above.
So when a Man Loves you, he gives/does things money can't buy.
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2014
1AngryBird: [ A good player can perfectly streamline the above.
So when a Man Loves you, he gives/does things money can't buy.
I totally agree with ur point...Infact na players sabi do diz kind tin pass...@op,u r very much ryt.Av sum1 wu does al diz nd even more dan diz sev buh I cnt bear 2 tink he z a player...d tot alone makes me shiver.U knw guys ar unpredictable.
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 18, 2014
You're right op I've done that to more than 10 women in the last one week!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by femmefatale: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nice 1 Op, thatz so true. My bf says he luvs me, in fact I think he does but u knw wht, numbers 4,5 and 7 are like no nos to him. He doesn't carry mi along wt his plans @ all, bt he does carry his ppl along nd he says he wants 2 get married 2 nd av kids wt mi. I av complained abt dis severally.......I can neva ask him 2 stp carrying his ppl along bt if he indeed wanna get married 2 me he shud @ least carry mi along too wt his plans. 4yrs + in d relationship he hasn't taken mi home and officially introduced mi 2 his parents, he always givs 1 excuse or d oda.
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by Onukube1(f): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
Op nice one.. grin
Nice thread...
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by Onukube1(f): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
femmefatale: Nice 1 Op, thatz so true. My bf says he luvs me, in fact I think he does but u knw wht, numbers 4,5 and 7 are like no nos to him. He doesn't carry mi along wt his plans @ all, bt he does carry his ppl along nd he says he wants 2 get married 2 nd av kids wt mi. I av complained abt dis severally.......I can neva ask him 2 stp carrying his ppl along bt if he indeed wanna get married 2 me he shud @ least carry mi along too wt his plans. 4yrs + in d relationship he hasn't taken mi home and officially introduced mi 2 his parents, he always givs 1 excuse or d oda.

he givs excuses?...i don't think he's serious abt u..
cry cry cry
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by Onukube1(f): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
Yungwizzzy: You're right op I've done that to more than 10 women in the last one week!!

KING SOLOMON of our generation grin grin
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by Missmossy(f): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hmmmm....i see.
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by Onukube1(f): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
bercarray: i quite disagree wit dat no.4 most especially wen it comes to introdctn to frnds,u'll hear "here is ma gal deondra,then d nxt tn,he'll whisper,na dat one we go take do friday nite" or "u knw dat gal deodra wey i introduce to u guys,i don do her one time"

Are you one of those guys?... cry
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
I possess the 7 attributes..... Wow! I'm really progressing grin
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by decode55(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
more like: 7 things you would do for a girl to know you're a sissy undecided
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by Gooci(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
i waS HERE
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by Creamish(f): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
femmefatale: Nice 1 Op, thatz so true. My bf says he luvs me, in fact I think he does but u knw wht, numbers 4,5 and 7 are like no nos to him. He doesn't carry mi along wt his plans @ all, bt he does carry his ppl along nd he says he wants 2 get married 2 nd av kids wt mi. I av complained abt dis severally.......I can neva ask him 2 stp carrying his ppl along bt if he indeed wanna get married 2 me he shud @ least carry mi along too wt his plans. 4yrs + in d relationship he hasn't taken mi home and officially introduced mi 2 his parents, he always givs 1 excuse or d oda.

hmm....ur seeing signs of uncertainty...be careful. 4years and u dunno his family? na wa oo... undecided

@OP....points noted.
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by hiteelong(f): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
Its true dt takin u home dos nt guarantee anytin, bt 4yrs haba....dis may be a sign that he's nt sure if u are d one. Abeg TALK to him heart to heart nt jst COMPLAIN
Re: 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... by bercarray(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Onukube1:

Are you one of those guys?... cry
well yes i am bkus i've learnt my lesson by dz ladies so i dn't tnk at ma age i shd be fooln masf.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) / My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.