Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,351 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution (6034 Views)

Yoruba From Mile 2 Lagos Called For Dissolution Of Nigeria After The Unrest / 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard / We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2014
youngmonie: You see only Yorubas have the solution to this problem which is Regionalism which is what they are fighting for. Today Arewa wants to leave, tomorrow my goons in the SE would shout they want BIAFRA, but lets be truthful to ourselves we all know Nigeria is not going to break up, there is too much at stake and a few greedy people who have deep vested interest wont let it happen. So therefore wht is the solution...REGIONALISM. that way everybody is a winner but still under the name of NIGERIA...its simple as ABC

If a whole USSR broke up, what is Nigeria?
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Scout60(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2014
dozzzybaba: Thief

why dont you include Lagos, Ogun, Abuja and kano?

Why must you ibos forcefully attach yourselves to others? The last time we checked, the Ikwere's in Rivers have rejected you and have refused to be categorised as ibos.

Igbos are thieves
From your answer, you look like a yoruba. We dont attach ourself to others for we are one. No matter how yorubas fear the name ibo or biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by EasternLeopard: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
arewafederation:

Everybody knows the region that love to pull down their own. That ingredient of love you talk about is missing in the heart of Ibos, that is why they blame everyone fore the all their problems but themselves. This country can't move forward when all we do is point fingers as championed by Igbos. The same would likely happen in your Biafra when the Anambra Ibo will begin to see the Imo Ibo as responsible for his woes.
It sucks to be Ibo.

Igbos are not united but yet they still come together to call for the deployment of CP of Northern origin.

Igbos are not united but went ahead not to produce a presidential candidate to oppose GEJ

Guy study the Igbos again and you will know that they are more united than others.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by EasternLeopard: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: @bolded makes me laff.

20years and some ethnic groups will call themselves RETROGRESSIVES when they see Biafran`s development.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Igbos are not united but yet they still come together to call for the deployment of CP of Northern origin.

Igbos are not united but went ahead not to produce a presidential candidate to oppose GEJ

Guy study the Igbos again and you will know that they are more united than others.
what about the DIALLA and OSU caste system? Are you guys truly united especially with your clannish nature?

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
EasternLeopard:

20years and some ethnic groups will call themselves RETROGRESSIVES when they see Biafran`s development.
I'm that erosion ravaged one plot of land called Southeast? Well, only in the dream of a dieing drunkard. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by arewafederation: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Donmarrius:

I had thought Awo(Toad),is that the man,with indepth lust for power,to the point that he drank Otapiapia,and died,when it becomes obvious he can't get it!.

If you are a student of history,you will surely acknowlegde that Ojukwu was rich by all measures,and was also a Governor of the then Eastern region,which a young man of his age,wouldn't have asked more than.

His also made us know that,Ojukwu was rooting for him to be C-in-C,but was advocating for thing to be done in hierachial order.
Hence,your stup1d assertion of lust for power,doesnt hold water.

Bla bla bla bla..... I don't understand a thing from this your jagons.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by EasternLeopard: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: what about the DIALLA and OSU caste system? Are you guys truly united especially with your clannish nature?

Have you heard the DIALLA and OSU fighting the way Modakeke fights her Neighbour.

Igbos disagree to agree.

When the issue of regionalism came up, Lagos delegates oppossed it. So much for the unity of purpose amongst Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by EasternLeopard: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: I'm that erosion ravaged one plot of land called Southeast? Well, only in the dream of a dieing drunkard. undecided

And your father's wasted 500000 lives to live together with that land.

Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Have you heard the DIALLA and OSU fighting the way Modakeke fights her Neighbour.

Igbos disagree to agree.

When the issue of regionalism came up, Lagos delegates oppossed it. So much for the unity of purpose amongst Yorubas.
why don't dialla marry OSU? Are you an OSU grin grin grin. The lagos delegates were picked by Jonathan to cause disunity, sameway he's using obanikoro and the military. It's your fathers that wasted 3million ibos thinking they could runaway with "our oyel", thieves grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by EasternLeopard: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: why don't dialla marry OSU? Are you an OSU grin grin grin. The lagos delegates were picked by Jonathan to cause disunity, sameway he's using obanikoro and the military. It's your fathers that wasted 3million ibos thinking they could runaway with "our oyel", thieves grin grin grin

Olodo

Do you know how many diallas are married to osu people.

The culture is fast dying.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by JEITO: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Truth be told; I'm sure if the oil in Nigeria, was located in the north, calls for the division of Nigeria would have been stronger and more intense than it is at the moment. Just like when there was a call for kaduna to be divided into two states; the move was repelled simply because KRPC is located in the southern part of the state even though all the major structures were situated in the northern part of the state.

Anybody calling for the dissolution of Nigeria or championing the course, whether from the north, south,east or west, should drop the idea because Nigeria can't dissolve- it is impossible for us to break up because the things that bind us together, are far stronger than those that make us different..
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Ziluxga(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
dozzzybaba: Ojuku was a despot and a megalomaniac.

Why did he invade the midwest? A region that had earlier proclaimed neutrality. Why did he annex Bonny, Escravos, Forcados and all other oil-producing areas that were non-iboland into his biafra territory.

Ojuku was a thief !
. I don't know how dumb u waste are. How did ojukwu annex bony, escravos and others. Ojukwu was the governor of the then eastern region which covers those areas u mentioned, so naturally he was right taking them along with him. So my friend Ojukwu was right because all those areas are his constituency then which I believe had he not carry them along those minority areas would have accused him of abandoning them had the civil war favour biafra. So he can't go with one part and leave another part. Also the minority were also right to say No to ojukwu's decision because they have their rights also. And in consultation, there's No way u can consult everybody except u want one million opinions which is counter productive, e.g is lord lugard amalgamating Nigeria. He didn't consult all the people involved. So the waste should stop their instigation.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by SOUNDKING: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
One man down another man rise...
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Olodo

Do you know how many diallas are married to osu people.

The culture is fast dying.
stop lying, it's very much practiced. Btw, I asked you a question...are you an OSU? grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
arewafederation:

Whatever injustice you errorniously believe the north has done, the foundation was laid by the Biafrans. It all started in 1966.

If u have this mindset then why decietfully advocate for one nation?

Its there any rule that states that people cant stand on their own if this country devides?

Why are we so scared of parting ways when its obvious we aint one and will never be.

Why the deciet?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by EasternLeopard: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
JEITO: Truth be told; I'm sure if the oil in Nigeria, was located in the north, calls for the division of Nigeria would have been stronger and more intense than it is at the moment. Just like when there was a call for kaduna to be divided into two states; the move was repelled simply because KRPC is located in the southern part of the state even though all the major structures were situated in the northern part of the state.

Anybody calling for the dissolution of Nigeria or championing the course, whether from the north, south,east or west, should drop the idea because Nigeria can't dissolve- it is impossible for us to break up because the things that bind us together, are far stronger than those that make us different..

So said the Soviets

Today Soviet is dead buried and has decayed.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by EasternLeopard: 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: stop lying, it's very much practiced. Btw, I asked you a question...are you an OSU? grin grin grin

As a Christian is it not foolish for me to group myself base on a pagan worship.

My family was never dedicated to any gods and I will never group any HolySpirit filled Igbo Christian based on any pagan system.

I hope you are not a member of that feared religion.

MOD I no call name.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
EasternLeopard:

As a Christian is it not foolish for me to group myself base on a pagan worship.

My family was never dedicated to any gods and I will never group any HolySpirit filled Igbo Christian based on any pagan system.

I hope you are not a member of that feared religion.

MOD I no call name.
are you an OSU? grin grin grin. Ok can you marry a dialla? No, you can't cos you are an OSU ibo tongue as an OSU, you can't lead prayers in a catholic or alaigbo church.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
Am back, Arewafederation, Agriboom and tribaleast, where did we stop?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: are you an OSU? grin grin grin. Ok can you marry a dialla? No, you can't cos you are an OSU ibo tongue as an OSU, you can't lead prayers in a catholic or alaigbo church.
LoL...is dat d best u can do?...

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19: Am back, Arewafederation, Agriboom and tribaleast, did where did we stop?
we stop at the part where I was asking if you are an OSU caste

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19:
lol... I thought as much, ArewaFederation... U guys re GONE.
Re dz d youths or d brains that want to build d north into quatar...lwkmd. Very soon ur elites wud start seeking for asylum in chad,niger, nd somalia, only them looking at there youths, they know all hope is lost.
LoL
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: we stop at the part where I was asking if you are an OSU caste
Ok, I stopped at the part where I was telling u to return d stolen drops of ofe u stole from d Ijaws...lol
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
prophetone... I see u
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19:
Ok, I stopped at the part where I was telling u to return d stolen drops of ofe u stole from d Ijaws...lol
are you an OSU? grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by agriboom: 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: we stop at the part where I was asking if you are an OSU caste
grin grin cheesy
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: are you an OSU? grin grin grin
LoL... Nice question. I wud answer it d moment u answer mine.
Re u a PIG?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Vavavoom(m): 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
Wow! The hate in here is palpable. It seems the seeds of discord sown over the years have yielded today's SEEDS, offspring diverse in thought, people who look but can't see a way to build a nation in their diversity. There's little hope to look further what we will become in another 50 years if the youths who should engage and champion a national rebirth (recourse in the direction of this nation) fail to deconstruct their differences and resort to name calling. Reading comments hereon it seems our education has failed to lift us out of bigotry, nepotism...neither have we been enlightened.

There is an overwhelming distrust of fellow citizen without which the cycle of hate and nepotism will discontinue. How the educated fail to acknowledge and fall into the cycle of generational mistrust is shocking but traceable. A simple Root-Cause-Analysis will reveal the elite selfish leadership as the wedge driver amongst the people. People who have been privileged custodian of our commonwealth but have thrown mud on the face of their nation. The need for MISTRUST by the governing elite is what drives corruption in all its forms. They thrive and survive from this very fight that drives us apart. While we trade and counter-trade insults they've resolve within themselves to steal together from the nation's till.
The common enemy is not within us. They are far away reconciled by a common goal to plunder the till irrespective of their zones of birth.

We are not the most diverse on the planet! I give that possibly we have the most selfish and self-loving of leadership in our space. Haven been born in the late 70s I stand on the premise that our fore bearers failed to build a bridge of TRUST outside their regions. It is this particular failure that continues to drive us towards anarchy. All the social vices we exhibit have their root in mistrust of each other. The effect of course is far reaching. It is the reason citizens up north become circumspect each time there is talk of a proper census to help us plan demographically. No TRUST! We can't see past what's in for us. It is the reason why we speak in tones of '' na wa turn''. Every zone is guilty I dare say.

Unfortunately TRUST unlike oil can not be bought but earned. We need to find a way to earn each others trust. We can look back at our history and sincerely trace every wrong met out to another, ask for forgiveness and begin to heal. What we read here daily is nothing but pent up anger and frustration arising from a history of distrust.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19:
LoL... Nice question. I wud answer it d moment u answer mine.
Re u a PIG?
NO! It's only a daft person that would think a pig can use the internet. But I do know that nairaland has so many OSU ibos which I think you are one of. Pls don't quote me again, mr OSU slave
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Abduloshio: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
I think we need to be very careful about this unguarded statement coming from group of people who do not know about history of their nation yet positioning themselves as spokespersons to certain group or community(Ijaw). Look there is no country in the world history that divide and yet find peace as a result of their division. In fact those that did it is glaring they are regreting it and finding any mean possible to reunite. German did and they reunite again. Take North and south Korean is there peace over there? China are doing anything possible to reunite with all her colony. American are not playing with their unity, the uk, Russia and spain are not left out in the protection. Look at the sudan that separated is there peace there now? The entire Europe are uniting even dragging unkrain that resulting splitting crimea out of the country to Russia. Why all this? simple the country involve know the importance of uniting. This group should know agitating for separation will only result to their doom.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: NO! It's only a daft person that would think a pig can use the internet. But I do know that nairaland has so many OSU ibos which I think you are one of. Pls don't quote me again, mr OSU slave
LoL... Only me Osu,
Osu Ibo,
Osu slave...
Wud u die if u tell d world dat ur father died because in ur tribe d women stink too much dat if they threw der wrapper at ur face by mistake u wud enter into COMA...lol'''PIG.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Terrorism Charges Against Arrested Radio Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu / Good News! Buhari Breaks 50 Years Economic Record / Nigerians React To The Planned 2nd Phase Of The #ENDSARS PROTEST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.