Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] (30760 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / Floating School At Makoko By NLE & Kunle Adeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by Emmzalon: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
Since you think age isn't a barrier to education, why not obtain a common entrance form and start from Jss1 sir. Afterall secondary school education na still EDUCATION
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
obynocj: [img]http://3.bp..com/-8tow3HZjBRY/U8e8ErzxJWI/AAAAAAABAbs/3ugRK1fs_wA/s1600/zebrudaya+1.PNG[/img]
Renowned actor and comedian Chief Chika Okpala, aka Chief Zebrudaya Okoroigwe Nwogbo alias 4:30, is back to being a student. He was among the 700 students who matriculated last weekend at the Enugu Study Centre of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).

Explaining his decision to go back to school at 64, Chief Zebrudaya told journalists that it stemmed from his belief that “age is no barrier to education”. Though it won't make him abandon his ‘Zebrudaya language’, he has decided to enrol for the Master of Business Management to be able to manage himself.
Chief Zebrudaya said:

As long as you can feel, as long as you can understand and practicalise you are qualified at any time to go in and read to better your education. Since Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is now in vogue, whether you like it or not, you must go back to school to learn it.

Yes, I might have made a mark in entertainment industry but that is entertainment, this is management. Nobody is managing me so I decided to go and read management to be able to manage myself."

See more on http://www..com/2014/07/chief-zebrudaya-goes-back-to-school-at.html

i tried making pancakes, omg it is the worst i have ever eating. NO thanks to illuminati always tryna ruin whatever i do including pancakes.

For your info illuminati, i will not join you guys no matter the how many pancakes you ruin.

sincerely
Donnypool
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by Livinusc(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
I smell politics
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by DEBUCHMANNY: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
Baba abeg pay more attentions to your grammar class O
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by EMMASON125: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
Good 4 him
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
giringori aka board---oga sir! i enjoyed it den, wen men were men, and de boys nw were in dere mothers womb.

1 Like

Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by Youngzedd(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nobody is managing me so I decided to go and read management to be able to manage myself."

Ooh Mpa choi!! cool
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by orji63(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
Are you see what I am saw? Ka Chineke mezie okwu,gbo Zebie?

3 Likes

Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by PaulSteve: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
Zeiby,only u waka com skul?
What of two people- Clarus and Giringory?
U were not informed? Kontinue
What of your wife Ovularia?
So u,only u waka com NOUN

3 Likes

Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by Youngzedd(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
Livinusc: I smell politics

Upcoming politician @64
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by latinojives(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
lol. i just love the look on his face!! grin
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by lifestyle1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
I will go back to school.....

1 Like

Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by YorubaBigot: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
learning is a life long process

2 Likes

Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by bjtinz: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
i cannot believe what i am saw oooo. That chief Zebrudaya alias 4:30 grin is goes to school
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
Wow! Goodluck Baba!!

#GEJTILL2023
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by NaLaugh: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
kobonaire: At least we know he will not dub like the other kids in school tend to do these days smiley

"Dubbing" is a term from our days of tape recording, transposed on "copying"

These days wey kids no know wetin tape (VHS, cassette) be, i'm sure their own slang will be more like:

"O boy, open your work make i retweet am abeg"

"That guy no dey read, na only to retweet people work im sabi"

Teacher: Here are your exam papers. NO RETWEETING PLEASE

2 Likes

Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by Uchechris06(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
kossyablaze: Mumu man...wen it was time for dat,he was busy gallivanting around with his comedy stuffz
everybody has access 2 internet dats y a spoilt brat lik u can comfortably refer 2 som1 older dan ur father as ''mumu'' i dont blame u, i tink i blame ur dad who failed in his responsibility of teaching u manners.

14 Likes

Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by GovWahala: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
Akshow: Those was a very goodest move by chief Zebudayya alias 4.30. He doesn't bothering about old age. He was face his goal in life and was achieving it.

Meeenn! That man nearly bastardize my grammar. Good ol days of New Masquerade. Ogbuleria, Jegede Shokoya, giringori etc
Shut up! Bloody Liar, who wanted bastardizing ur grammar With ur written english that is an eyesore, and ur spoken english which I'm sure will be an ear sore too.

1 Like

Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by dont8(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
You can get it in a bookshop near you. undecided

Good move, there is no barrier in getting an education, but hope he'll not turn NOUN to VERB as Zebrudaya concern. cheesy
ceejay80s: Guiness book of record
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by ayomidegambari(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Baba no make nice decision at all...why e go enrol 4 skul wen wetin remain 4 him on earth na kinkili...BABA, advise 2 withdraw o, tor
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by G3n3sis: 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
Age are does not matter, my brother. You are not to fold your two hands and sit siddon in one place and expect almighty Chineke God to catapult your pursuement of success, goals and objectivities like those witches that are fly in the middle of the midnight. Fa fa fa fa . . . FAAAWL!! It are take courage and strong heart to take this step that you are took now, despite your big belle and age advancement, plus including the shameful fact that you are going to be siddon with students the age of your childrens in the same class! Chai!! It are not your fault that you was not opportuned to go to school alongside Gringory in obodo oyibo. You was busy hustling okpa in Enugu, abi undecided Man must wack na
I am also believe too that Ovuloria your oriaku are fully behind your back in this step, which is to mean that the food money you supply her are to be cut into two henceforth. So my brother, continue to be does what you are doing. You will reapment the fruit of your labour in Jesus name!

Ka Chineke mezie okwu!

10 Likes

Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
He is doing his masters degree in English
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by biomedixexcel(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ok
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by stigman(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
kossyablaze: Mumu man...wen it was time for dat,he was busy gallivanting around with his comedy stuffz

Now we know your age
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by kobonaire(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
NaLaugh: "Dubbing" is a term from our days of tape recording, transposed on "copying"
These days wey kids no know wetin tape (VHS, cassette) be, i'm sure their own slang will be more like:
"O boy, open your work make i retweet am abeg"
"That guy no dey read, na only to retweet people work im sabi"
Very true talk my guy, I need to upgrade my lingua ....

During one physics exam back in my day, all the people dat sabi the thing calculated the resistance and got the correct answer 17Ω . By the time this answer reached the back benchers (through the series of "dubbers/re-tweeters" on every row), all of them at the back come write 1752. Na so teacher come catch all of them

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by stigman(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
GovWahala:
Shut up! Bloody Liar, who wanted bastardizing ur grammar With ur written english that is an eyesore, and ur spoken english which I'm sure will be an ear sore too.

How old are you, I know u don't know zebie, nde
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by NwaNimo1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
Fa Fa fa Fa . . . . .Foul
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by Wislet(f): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
G3n3sis: Age are does not matter, my brother. You are not to fold your two hands and sit siddon in one place and expect almighty Chineke God to catapult your pursuement of success, goals and objectivities like those witches that are fly in the middle of the midnight. Fa fa fa fa . . . FAAAWL!! It are take courage and strong heart to take this step that you are took now, despite your big belle and age advancement, plus including the shameful fact that you are going to be siddon with students the age of your childrens in the same class! Chai!! It are not your fault that you was not opportuned to go to school alongside Gringory in obodo. You was busy hustling okpa in Enugu, abi undecided Man must wack na
I am also believe too that Ovuloria your oriaku are fully behind your back in this step, which is to mean that the food money you supply her are to be cut into two henceforth. So my brother, continue to be does what you are doing. You will reapment the fruit of your labour in Jesus name!

Ka Chineke mezie okwu!
hahaahahahahahah grin
This one na im prodigy.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by satowind(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tolexander: All the best baba!

Be careful with those ladies in school, na person whose GP dem go suck na e dem dey look for o.

Always swot up on your books and don't join any cult group.
Open university joh
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by purity80(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
Wow! Pursuing your masters degree at this age is a show of courage. Nice one
Re: Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS] by Harmvirus(f): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
It's not late.. Good luck Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22 Very Important Google Search Tricks / ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands / JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.