Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? (35363 Views)

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe / Israel Massively Exaggerating Iron Dome's Success Rate / Obama Stops Europe Missle Defence System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by acenazt: 3:29am On Jul 19, 2014
ichidodo: A copy cat technology culled from the US Patriot Missile System...Isrealis aren't that smart.....
na naija wey no even get Missile detecting system(Radar) naim com smart?
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by EasternLeopard: 4:40am On Jul 19, 2014
acenazt: drunk guy. You don eva hia say bh use missile?

Olodo

Hamas hezbollah deploys rockets.

You think sey to build rocket hard.

Even Biafrans built rockets then let alone now.

Saharareporters wey be BH media outlet sey BH fit dey learn how to use am.

Now who dey drunk btw you and me.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by seanet01: 5:06am On Jul 19, 2014
Religious sentiments
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Everfrank(m): 5:37am On Jul 19, 2014
A failed technology. A thousand plus supposedly kindergarten Palestinian missiles have landed in virtually all Israeli cities.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Afroconnect: 7:27am On Jul 19, 2014
jayseehe: here in Nigeria, Christians will hold their peace and expect the lord to fight for them...
the real Christians know better
its weakness,we are only concerned about spending money and mediocre ish here.

Most that proffess Christianity are hungry people looking for money, only a few understand what being a Christian is.

every other country is making money to create wealth,we are focused on spending and wasting.

just a bunch of money hungry fanatics,i can't even describe Nigerians as religious...the Isrealis are religious,the muslims are but no these bunch of Nigerian church goers.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by acenazt: 7:42am On Jul 19, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Olodo

Hamas hezbollah deploys rockets.

You think sey to build rocket hard.

Even Biafrans built rockets then let alone now.

Saharareporters wey be BH media outlet sey BH fit dey learn how to use am.

Now who dey drunk btw you and me.
jeeeeeee zus bros u too mumu were you read wey I say build n missile not rocket?? I say use olodo. When you hear bh dey use missile?
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by EasternLeopard: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2014
acenazt: jeeeeeee zus bros u too mumu were you read wey I say build n missile not rocket?? I say use olodo. When you hear bh dey use missile?

Olodo

BH no dey use rocket now but Sahara sey dem fit get plan to build and use.

Since Sahara na pro-BH na hi make me sey make will develop anti-rocket so that if BH develop rocket we go fit counter am. Oyibos call that style " PRO ACTIVE ".

Olodo

I hope you understand me wella.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by cheruv: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2014
hotwax:

So the rocket fired at Israeli cities are for Cockroaches abi?

The difference between the two is.

One is ready to defend its citizen at all cost
The other doesnt give a sh**t about its citizens. Simple Logic.
don't mind that islamofascist individual angry
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by cheruv: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2014
Ayaba03: Seriously, ppl are rili dumb here, they comment blindly. Search 4 d truth and nothing but d truth. Isreal are out dr killing innocent children, women and men in palestine. Dose ppl tot dy wr gud and gave dem shelter, since den isreal has been carrying out all sort of atrocities on dem. Evry1 has been quiet USA, UN. Just search 4 # freepalestine and u ll c wot d palestine are goin tru in d hands of isreal. Im sure if u are human den ull no wot is happenn 2 dem is quite uncalled 4.
that means filishtia is winning cheesy
if Deutschland could win Argentina with one goal then the filishtines who have 200 goals to zero Israeli goal are winners.
kol haKavod Israel!! smiley
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by acenazt: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Olodo

BH no dey use rocket now but Sahara sey dem fit get plan to build and use.

Since Sahara na pro-BH na hi make me sey make will develop anti-rocket so that if BH develop rocket we go fit counter am. Oyibos call that style " PRO ACTIVE ".

Olodo

I hope you understand me wella.
is there a Doctor here?? Some fool needs to be cured of his stupid intuition. How will naija use a shield when it has no use.
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by abdulkayus(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
hotwax:

May be the logic is too high for slowpokes to understand.

You fire rockets at civilian and missed, I fired back and hit your family. AM I at fault ?

Simple logic for a decent brain.

Decent Brain

Decent Brain

Even a primary school pupil understand it. Maybe you should ask your kid.

LOL, chaiiiiii.
Ur brain need to be formatted for u to thonk clearly. WTF. Cant just believe u wrote this, am nt suprise sha
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by Mustack: 5:03am On Jul 20, 2014
Why I pull down isrealy flag.
Hugh Lewis of People Before Profit brought a
ladder to the seafront in Dun Laoghaire where
flags from some 44 different countries were flying
to mark the European Optimist championship. The
event is
for under-16 sailors.
Three girls and four boys 'teenager' from Israel
took part in the four-day event which ended
today.
Dun Laoghaire Harbour officials had refused
requests by Lewis during the week to remove the
flag and he and three co-members of the party
removed it on Friday morning.
He later posted a picture of himself climbing the
ladder to take down the flag with the comment:
“After many attempts appealing to the Harbour
Company they still refused to remove the flag of
the apartheid regime of Israel. As a result People
Before Profit have removed the flag. Today alone
there have been over 14 more deaths in Gaza due
to Israeli brutality.
He said he removed the flag with the help of four
other party members.
The counselor said he had “nothing personal”
against the Israeli children who were participating
in the event.
He had thought the event was for under 18s but
when informed it was for under 16s, he replied:
“That means very little to me. When they are 17
they are going into to be drafted into the Israeli
Army. They’re not that young then. Maybe this
will make them understand what Israel is doing in
Gaza.
“I was informed about the flying of the flag by
constituents and I wrote to the Harbour Company
requesting them to take it down. I was told at
one stage they would take it down as they were
being inundated with calls.
“I received a letter on Friday from the Harbour
continue here
www.musbolaj..nl/2014/07/why-i-pull-down-isrealy-flag.html?m=1
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by dada01(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2014
50calibre:

Really? So was God with them when Hitler slaughtered more than 6 million Jews, almost wiping out the entire Jewish population in Europe?

I'm tired of seeing these bible fanatics on any Israeli thread spewing nonsense. This is not the bible, this is no longer ancient biblical times, so if you can't relate to current happenings, please just shut up and take your biblical prophesies to the religious section.

So what's ur frustration. Isreal a country of That size in the mist of countries with a religion that understan nothing but violence, but yet for every casuaty of war there is only one jew to a ratio of About 50 FAnatics. Pls check record and try to be civil, peharps u re one of them

Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by jpphilips(m): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
EasternLeopard: That's what Nigeria needs to build to counter BH rockets which saharareporters said might be deployed by BH in the future if BH is not stopped now.

Nigeria needs to build a single man portable anti-rocket-missle-shell radar/infared weapons.

with a clueless president? grin grin grin grin
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by clemzo101(m): 5:54am On Aug 01, 2014
jayseehe: here in Nigeria, Christians will hold their peace and expect the lord to fight for them...
the real Christians know better
and who told u israelis are christians?
Re: Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? by clemzo101(m): 6:05am On Aug 01, 2014
The truth is that Hamas rockets wld have performed same damage if not for the dome technology that israel has, so I don't pity dem sometimes. They refuse to go into constructive dialogue rather they took up arms. Since they took over Gaza, its bin war war war. U don't fight with the person that's more than u even if the person is wrong if not u will just suffer for nothing. I am totally against the occupation though but constructive dialogue wld ve bin better.......Hamas shld actually be blamed for the attack on those UN skools and the hospitals, they tend to use such places to launch dere rockets putting civilians at risk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees / Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.