Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims (37065 Views)

1000 + saying Shahadah in Germany With Sheikh Yusuf Estes / Wahhabi Attack On Shia Mosque In Brussels,Belgium / 1000 Sunnah Per Day And Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tomsongz(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Chai c as I miss 1st page

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by allanphash7(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
good for them
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by BarryX(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Now Belgium is in for a rout.

Unless the extremists don't bother coming to the party.
Ironically, they seem to be everywhere these days

9 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by abu12: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
maclatunji: Very impressive, may Allah bless her efforts!

Amin

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Lordave: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234: SubhanAllah, in Nigeria, we have at least 50% Muslims and there are people who do not even know the basics of Islam. We do not live by Islam or convey its tenets, We have left dawah to boko haram and their likes.

Too many are not even confident enough to express themselves. We need Islam, Islam does not need us. We better wake up to our responsibilities or Allah will replace us with people better than us.

[i]You who believe, if any of you go back on your faith, God will soon replace you with people He loves and who love Him, ..... (Surah 5:54)[/i]Oh! Really?

Replace you with better people after you head has been decapitated?

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by ekeneobih(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
I strongly believe that this achievement would have only being possible due to PURE passion for what one believe in... Now my question is Christians what are we really doing here on earth? Am really challenged...Pls lets all return to the old path, that path of rug EVANGELISM. Salvation for all mankind.

7 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by ksusi: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
Prowizy2: Very soon we will start hearing bomb blast and terrorism in Belgium
your brothers are not many in Belgium

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Isiterere(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
impressive

ALL IZZZ WELL
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Mimisboygreat: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
superior1: [size=13pt]If it were a Muslim-Sudanese-turned-Christian Woman.............She will either be dead or seeking assylum in the West.
Converting 1000 Sudanese wouldnt even be in the equation.[/size]
seconded!

27 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Lordave: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
arewatech:

undecided
Dude I have no time for this alright?

This is exactly what we are talking about? Why do you have that tendency to hate/kill out rightly at the slightest provocation on your religion? You're just justifying what Christians think!

6 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by alaoeri: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234: SubhanAllah, in Nigeria, we have at least 50% Muslims and there are people who do not even know the basics of Islam. We do not live by Islam or convey its tenets, We have left dawah to boko haram and their likes.

Too many are not even confident enough to express themselves. We need Islam, Islam does not need us. We better wake up to our responsibilities or Allah will replace us with people better than us.

You who believe, if any of you go back on your faith, God will soon replace you with people He loves and who love Him, ..... (Surah 5:54)

May Allah increase you in knowledge for this short piece, on the issue of not knowing the real teaching of Islam by most muslims who are we to blame? Me as a case study I knew little to nothing regarding Islamic teachings not until my undergraduate days where I encounter the real Islam. Me think is the environment we fond ourselves & also poverty isn't helping matters.

5 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by carammel(f): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
She looks so beautiful in this hijab,wow. Welcome to Islam sister.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Prowizy2(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
maputohq:
he is right.

Don't mind them!
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by RayMcBlue(m): 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
In Islam, the real devout are the extremists we commonly call terrorists.

30 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
25...Her face doesn't say so.. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by maclatunji: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
#WriteResponsibly.

Thank you.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by wellmax(m): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
Smartsyn: If it had been a Christian convert trying to convert other to her new found faith, she should have been long murdered in a gruesome manner possible.

That is the difference between Christianity and Islam.
"I call heauen and earth to record this day against you, that I haue set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live. Deuteronomy 30:19.
But for the other religion, "Qur'an (8:39) - “And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.”
God have mercy.

17 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
Man and religion
And to think Africans on this page drooling over this when their own forefathers left them a path they have left to fade into oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Erotex(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
We all have question to answer at last
#heavenatlast
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Smartsyn(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
wellmax:

That is the difference between Christianity and Islam
I didn't call any religion oo beware of e-murder ooh..

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by bokohalal(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
9jacrip: Man and religion
And to think Africans on this page drooling over this when their own forefathers left them a path they have left to fade into oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by hotwax: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
coded01: Before the drama about Boko haram or terrorism BS starts... angry --- How many have we converted as Christians? angry

Or how many people have we influenced positively? lipsrsealed

Always blaming others but ourselves... angry
Do you have to bring christians into this?

Millions of people convert to christianity daily.

Visit Redeem camp.

3 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by maclatunji: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
hotwax:
Do you have to bring christians into this?

Millions of people convert to christianity daily.

Visit Redeem camp.

Going by your projections, the whole world should be Christian by the year 2050. tongue

Do not be dubious when you make claims, it does not reflect well on you or the religion you seek to defend.

10 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
wellmax:

That is the difference between Christianity and Islam.
"I call heauen and earth to record this day against you, that I haue set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live. Deuteronomy 30:19.
But for the other religion, "if they refuse you, K**l them. Call them apostate, infidels bla bla bla."
God have mercy.

Should you really be quoting Deuteronomy in this case?? Deuteronomy ascribes death to apostates. It is quite brutal even for nairaland but I can help you with the verses if you want.

This is what the Quran says:

There is no compulsion in religion: true guidance has become distinct from error, so whoever rejects false gods and believes in God has grasped the firmest hand-hold, one that will never break. God is all hearing and all knowing. (Surah 2:256)

11 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Abbey2sam(m): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
superior1: [size=13pt]If it were a Muslim-Sudanese-turned-Christian Woman.............She will either be dead or seeking assylum in the West.
Converting 1000 Sudanese wouldnt even be in the equation.[/size]

exactly what came to mind, I remember the case of that woman who converted to Christian and was sentenced to death by Islamic court

religious of peace indeed

24 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by wellmax(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

Should you really be quoting Deuteronomy in this case?? Deuteronomy ascribes death to apostates. It is quite brutal even for nairaland but I can help you with the verses if you want.

This is what the Quran says:

There is no compulsion in religion: true guidance has become distinct from error, so whoever rejects false gods and believes in God has grasped the firmest hand-hold, one that will never break. God is all hearing and all knowing. (Surah 2:256)

No this is what it says: Qur'an (8:39) - “And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do

Qur'an (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State / These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! / Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.