Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,699 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Advice Needed: Blackberry Z30 Or Samsung S5/samsung Note 3 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice Needed: Blackberry Z30 Or Samsung S5/samsung Note 3 (3998 Views)

Urgently Needed, Blackberry Imei / Z30 Or S4? / Sony Xperia Z Or Samsung Galaxy S4: Which Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Advice Needed: Blackberry Z30 Or Samsung S5/samsung Note 3 by Lexusgs430: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nsonaso:
Well bro all Samsung Note series do rock and with Note 3, it even get better...

Let me ask, Have you ever been in a hurry to write something down very quickly?

No matter how fast you are with your phone keyboard, you can never be faster effort to bit the Note.

Just remove the S-Pen and do that same wonderful magic you always do with your Pen and Paper, same handwriting, same speed, write in short hand, write in any language of your choice; English, Chinese, Japanese, Igbo, Housa or Yoruba.... No tricks and no wrong stories

Bro it's really HANDY...

And many more

The S pen also does this........

Re: Advice Needed: Blackberry Z30 Or Samsung S5/samsung Note 3 by williams1291: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lexusgs430:

I already have a Note 3. So teacher don't teach me nonsense o and don't direct me to Google.
U guyz re rili makin a whole lot of noise here, talk to the networking engineering wizard, talk to me
I can turn any low spec android fone to a powerful fone lik d S5 wit jst a little money
Re: Advice Needed: Blackberry Z30 Or Samsung S5/samsung Note 3 by Lexusgs430: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
williams1291:
U guyz re rili makin a whole lot of noise here, talk to the networking engineering wizard, talk to me
I can turn any low spec android fone to a powerful fone lik d S5 wit jst a little money

If you opened a shop, all those techno users will soon make you a millionaire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This New App Can Borrow You Airtime / Best Airtel Awoof Of Calls And Data For Oct 2017 / TECNO Camon 12 Pro Vs Phantom 9 Speed Test Comparison (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.