Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

This Online Phone Shop Is A Scammer And Don't Fall Victim Thanks Http://londo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Online Phone Shop Is A Scammer And Don't Fall Victim Thanks Http://londo (820 Views)

Buying Gadgets Online In Nigeria? Don’t Fall Victim To This. / Dont Fall Victim, Pics / I Sent Money to A Nigerian Phone Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Online Phone Shop Is A Scammer And Don't Fall Victim Thanks Http://londo by morising1: 6:50am On Jul 18, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]I just wish to bring this to the notice of my fellow Nigerians this so called "Engr. Peter" that claims to be selling phones has been sending mails to me and when I tried. To buy from his shop he refused to pick my calls after I paaid in some cash to his account. Please he is a scammer and don't fall victim thanks http://london2cab.com/Sell/

(1) (Reply)

Latest Tech Reviews:- Nokia Lumia 530 / Solo S450 Discussion Thread / Blackberry Launches Blackberry Passport (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.