Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Rivers PDP Chieftain Threatens To Shoot Traditional Ruler - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP Chieftain Threatens To Shoot Traditional Ruler (1035 Views)

Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding / Amaechi Sues Felix Obuah, Rivers PDP Chairman / APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rivers PDP Chieftain Threatens To Shoot Traditional Ruler by Voice234: 8:18am On Jul 18, 2014
PDP chieftain Timothy Nsirim who is the
immediate past chairman of Obio- Akpor LGA has been reported to have threatend to kill his father Nyeweli Omunakwe Nyeche Nsirim, the paramount
ruler and Apiti of Rumueme community in Obio
Akpor local government area of Rivers state.
The royal octogenarian in a two page petition
which he sent to Louis Edet House, Abuja, the
headquarters of the Nigeria Police, told the police
that his son Timothy Nsirim has threatened to shoot and lock up him and other of his children because of
properties belonging to him.
The Chief appealed to the security agents not to
take the matter lightly because according to him,
the immediate past Obio Akpor council boss has
a lot of money. He said he was helpless
especially since the courts in Rivers state are
currently not working and he does not want to
believe his son’s threat is an empty one.
The Apiti of Rumueme said the ex Obio Akpor
council boss “threatened not only me, he
threatened most of my children because he is
determined to carry everything belonging to me ,
he wants to carry all my personal land and
convert it to his own because he has plenty
money, and he threatened to kill me and my other
children”.
The former Obio Akpor council boss has however
denied the allegation, saying it is unthinkable for
him to attempt killing his over 80 years old father.

Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Threatens To Shoot Traditional Ruler by Decibel: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2014
Habatical !! Una no dey tire for propaganda? Mtcheeww.

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Threatens To Shoot Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2014
not a propaganda, @least i am from rivers state and reside in port harcourt, It was on the news in 93.7 fm ph, i heard it. Most wike boys, pdp members and GDI members are trouble makers and uses violence as a tools 2 achieve der aim in rivers state.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua Sends Sierra Leone 4000 Bottles Of ‘holy Water And $100,000 / Israel's Attacks In Gaza Town 'A War Crime' Cc"icc / APC Presidential Ticket: Buhari, Kwankwaso, Others Meet On Emergence Of Northern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.