Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road (19747 Views)

Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa / Governor Ambode Inspects Apapa Road (Photos) / Presidency Moves To Replace Mu’azu With S’south Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by psychologist(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2014
This fresh is blowing me away o
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by colossus2: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2014
BREAKING NEWS undecided

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by Airforce1(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2014
Lagos jagajaga

APC scatter scatter

Continue with the good work you've been doing to make Nigeria a better place for all Mr President.

No shaking.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by shadowwalker101: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2014
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by Bibol(f): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2014
The repair of that road is long overdue. Thankfully, the government has seen it as a priority.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by henryobinna(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2014
priscaoge:
"G" for Governmentundecided
sisi, its 'G' for good, I booked the space cos of what airtel has been doing to me. but now I've updated it.

adekayo1234: wtf
bro take it easy don't be bitter.
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by adekayo1234(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2014
henryobinna: sisi, its 'G' for good, I booked the space cos of what airtel has been doing to me. but now I've updated it.

bro take it easy don't be bitter.
Lol....God save u cos if I no enter that FP ehn....
make I chill small.....
waiting for this thread to turn into another PDP vs APC arena
*pass him alomo bitters*
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by priscaoge(f): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2014
henryobinna: sisi, its 'G' for good, I booked the space cos of what airtel has been doing to me. but now I've updated it.
Booking a space where u will build a mansion Huh Lmao cheesycheesy
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Apapa on the brink!

Signs of fresh air oozing out from Apapa!

GEJ till infinity!

What stops the Laos state govt from repairing the road?
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 18, 2014
Nonybb: GEJ TILL 2019 He must Rule TILL 2019. Shame on him who posted this rubbish pictures

ODE

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by collynzo2(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2014
“Does anybody provide truck park for Ekene Dilichukwu and the Young Shall grow?
Everybody provides their parks, so why are we being held to ransom?
That is the difference between Igbos and Hausas, Hausas expect everything to be provided for them free of charge.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by NickiRoman: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2014
kennygee: Propaganda. Na now dem know say the road spoil?
...Abi ooo

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2014
emaboi: . Some People shaa .. Infinity ko infinito ni

Its very obvious he was being sacarstic!
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by seanet01: 9:29am On Jul 18, 2014
Election gimmick

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2014
Wow! What a Great Move.

#GEJTILL2023!
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by udoka2013: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2014
eaglechild: Fashola is busy collecting tax, but when it comes to road repair he will remember it is FG's.
..gbam!!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2014
kennygee:

Hate?

You must be the holyspirit, you know everything.

You even know me well enough to say that i will hate and criticize.

Clap for yourself young man.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by Jibabs2(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2014
he try
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by acorntree(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2014
Good
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by emaboi(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

Its very obvious he was being sacarstic!
. Very 'obvious' ...SMH.
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by dammytosh: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2014
Reminds me of the dance track

'MOVEMENT'

cool cool cool
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by chamboy(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2014
eaglechild: Fashola is busy collecting tax, but when it comes to road repair he will remember it is FG's.
mention three successful road project by fg in lagos

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by collynzo2(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2014
Abagworo can you now see how your useless master Rochas Okorocha is failing as regards PH-Owerri road?
Less than a week after Fashola visited this road and criticised the FG something is about to be done on the road.
Rochas Okorocha na opposition for mouth, while others are using their opposition status to get jobs done in their states.
Foolish Rochas Okorocha is neither here nor there.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by femmy2010(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2014

LSG collects N200 -N500 and the FGN Collects minimum of N180,000 to multi-millions per consignment and you still expect Lagos state government to repair this federal road?Not just any federal road but one that leads to where the nation generate the 2nd highest revenue to its coffers.
if the FGN cant cope then they should allow the State Government keep just 10% of the generated amount at the Lagos ports and leave road maintenance to the state.
I bet you Lagos roads would be superb

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2014
collynzo2:
That is the difference between Igbos and Hausas, Hausas expect everything to be provided for them free of charge.

Your brain interprets all discussions on this board into Hausa..Ibo or Yoruba...and GEJ vs opposition.

Off all the paragraphs in the article...the only one that caught your attention was the reference to Ekene Dilli Chuckwu..

Don't carry this attitude to offline relationship with non-Ibos....it will deny you of many opportunities.

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by henryobinna(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2014
priscaoge:
Booking a space where u will build a mansion Huh Lmao cheesycheesy
or an estate.. hehehe
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by henryobinna(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2014
adekayo1234: Lol....God save u cos if I no enter that FP ehn....
make I chill small.....
waiting for this thread to turn into another PDP vs APC arena
*pass him alomo bitters*
ok, thank you sir for the morning drink.
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2014
superior1: [size=13pt]MOVE, like FG MOVE to save Chiboke girls . Na propangada[/size]

[size=14pt]Which one is Chiboke Girls again kwa??[/size]
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by kennybak(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2014
kennybak ventures, we are custom licensed agent. We are into importing and exporting of goods at cheaper rate. Be rest assured that your goods are in safe hands. God bless you as contact us. 08032271155
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by biomedixexcel(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2014
Good one
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by collynzo2(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

Your brain interprets all discussions on this board into Hausa..Ibo or Yoruba...and GEJ vs opposition.

Off all the paragraphs in the article...the only one that caught your attention was the reference to Ekene Dilli Chuckwu..

Don't carry this attitude to offline relationship with non-Ibos....it will deny you of many opportunities.
Thanks for the advice bro, but deep down in your heart, you know what I said is true and part of the numerous problems bedevilling Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by daroseconcepts: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2014
kennybak: kennybak ventures, we are custom licensed agent. We are into importing and exporting of goods at cheaper rate. Be rest assured that your goods are in safe hands. God bless you as contact us. 08032271155
see this one... u wan sell ur market grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi, Ayade, Donald Duke, Attah, Ndoma, Meet For Niger Delta Peace & Devt. / Senate Cuts Down President’s Control Of Nigeria Police Force / The Endsars Youth Movement Is The Guardian Newspaper Person Of The Year 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.