Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Must Christains Go To Jerusalem? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Christains Go To Jerusalem? (516 Views)

70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria / Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation / All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Christains Go To Jerusalem? by Olusanya333(m): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2014
This is a question i ask myself when watching a program on air.There was dis man coming repeatedly online saying its a must a christain go to Jerusalem to worship.
Qoting Zech 8:22 he says all nation should come to Jerusalem to worship. Hearing hm quoting d Verse i see misinterpretation nd twisting of God word to sweet their taste.
Pondering on this d Still small voice of d Spirit just remind me a acute teaching nd Truth about this.
The Jews goes about teaching dis also nd dats why d woman in John 4:20 ask Jesus "Our fathers worshipped on dis mountain and you say in Jerusalem is d place where men ought to worship". B4 Jesus came d Jews don't understand wot is read every sabbath nd so dey xplain it anyway they like.
When Jesus came he confront d Jews dat dey knew nt d Scripture Mark 12:24.In response to d Question of d woman(D same question i asked myself) Jesus said in John 4:21-23 "Jesus said to her "Woman,believe me, d hour is when neither on dis mountain nor in Jerusaldn will you worship the Father.You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know,for salvation is from the Jews. But the hour is coming nd now is when d true worshipers will worship the Father in truth nd spirit,for such d Father seeks to worship him.
Re: Must Christains Go To Jerusalem? by cbrass(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2014
Don't mind those people, one needs to be careful of some pastors this days
Re: Must Christains Go To Jerusalem? by Tolexander: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2014
It isn't a must!
Re: Must Christains Go To Jerusalem? by emmyskies(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2014
Revelation 21 confirms Zech 8:22 which will be a new jerusalem in the new heaven and new earth. John 4:20 is talking about now. We don't need to go to Jerusalem to worship the Father. Truely, we don't need to
Re: Must Christains Go To Jerusalem? by nora544: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
No christian has to go to Israel.

I feel it is only in Nigeria that the people what to go to Israel because this pastors from the new churches make this travels for their followers that they get more money into their own pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Islam And Muslims / ‘we’re Coming For You, Barack Obama’: Threat From ISIL / Reverend Franklin Graham: "People Are Dying For Their Faith" [VIDEO TAPE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.